Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The "help me" thread - gaming version

Looking for GOOD + FREE downloadable games.

Originally posted by: kooshi
    What about a game that is somewhat similar to FF Tactics? What I'm basically looking for is:
    1. command a small army
    2. each character can have their own jobs, levelups, skills, etc.
    I checked out that link by Xollence, but I didn't manage to find one like that. Anyone know of one by any chance?

Ya, try Front Mission 4, it is made by square too and is very similar and cool from what I have heard and seen.(my friend and I rented it and he is playing it so I havn't had a chance yet heh)

What about a game that is somewhat similar to FF Tactics? What I'm basically looking for is:
    1. command a small army
    I checked out that link by Xollence, but I didn't manage to find one like that. Anyone know of one by any chance?
    Look for a game called Der Langrisser. Each hero character commands an army of about 50 men and it's like Shining Force but with more strategy.

i cant download knight, somethings wrong with it, i dunno

I beat Front Mission 4 a long time ago. That game was so much fun, but the replay value wasn't worth it. It was somewhat easy, but otherwise difficult.
    As for Der Langrisser, I have never heard of it, but Shining Force was another great game.
    Still, I was kinda hoping that these games would be free, but oh well. Thanks for the suggestions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

The "help me" thread - gaming version

Has anyone played through a large part of xenogears on an emulator? my psx is broken so I can't play the disks, so I want to play the isos I have on the emulator. I'm using epsxe, the latest version, and the game keeps freezing at certain parts. I've tried using different emulators including psxeven, but that hasn't worked. It would freeze in the same spots. If anyone knows what I can do to make it work your help would be truly appreciate. I've went on long enough without this game.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

yow.i just found a torrent of gta sa (xbox) here... and i wanted to ask if someone already downloaded it and know if it is real or not i checked the size it is:1392 Mb
    and the ps2 size is : 4.19 GB.
    i think its fake but does anyone knows for sure??????

that 1 is fake, there is however a gta san andreas clone-carbon for pc, which is 4.3gb, dont know if its real, but downing it now
    -----------------

hmm DAMN WHYYYYY. ...are u sure??
    i'm already at 25% so i will down it all.

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    that 1 is fake, there is however a gta san andreas clone-carbon for pc, which is 4.3gb, dont know if its real, but downing it now

keep us informed and link if its real. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries

1. command a small army
    Disgaea. (ps2)

Definitely Disgaea.

It's like final fantasy tactics, but with better overall gameplay IMO, a wide array of skills and character classes, and a pretty neat class-changing system (which involves killing the character and cramming their soul into a new body). A great timesucker if you can lay your hands on a copy of it.

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    keep us informed and link if its real. [img][/img]
    I just saw a real xbox version float by on torrentbytes. 2.28gb. DAGGER release. If you've got an account, you can snag it there, the message boards seem to indicate it being ok.

Jounin

this is the real deal.. Grand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas-USA-XBOXDVD-DAGGER

It's out on PirateBay..

Oh and btw, this is for you n00bs, www.nforce.nl .. Check here first before downloading your fake copys.. If it's not here, it 99% safe to say it's fake.. And here you can see if something got nuked (witch mean's that it's something wrong with it).. It's something a pirate can't live without..

also read the info on nforce forums, apparently alot of ppl have probs with the xbox release, something with regional setting
    -----------------

Jounin

yeah PAL-ppl like me have problems or cant get it to start.. And i used the EvoX trick (thank god i still had that, not that i know what good it did to me) and then i got it to run, but it was in black and white and shitty picture.. I guess that might have been fine if i would have the other cable (but i dont)..

Well for those with PAL, we just have to wait for the PAL-release.. If i read right, it's going to be released this week..

i found the torrent but ARGH!!!!
    i get a error massage: rejected by tracker - invalid passkey! Re-download the .torrent from http://bitznpieces-games.com
    so i go to that site and than it sais you need to login first -.-.-.- so i register. and then it sais that you can't register with hotmail. ARGH!!!!! does someone know where to get a good torrent plz help........

torrentspy
    piratebay
    mininova

try yer luck

Originally posted by: TwisT
    yeah PAL-ppl like me have problems or cant get it to start.. And i used the EvoX trick (thank god i still had that, not that i know what good it did to me) and then i got it to run, but it was in black and white and shitty picture.. I guess that might have been fine if i would have the other cable (but i dont)..

Well for those with PAL, we just have to wait for the PAL-release.. If i read right, it's going to be released this week..
    uhm, thats prolly because your tv doesnt support ntsc picture, i myself dont have those probs, because i play all my console via my tv tuner card in my pc [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ( im pal also)
    -----------------

ARGH!!!!!! i logged in but still can't download new error: port 6882 is blacklisted can someone help?? plz??

EDIT: YAHOOOOO finally it works downin it now with 25 kb/s -.-....

pc version out
    84x50mb <<---- clone release by mdeth

also pal xbox multi5 released 45x50mb

edit:
    hoodlum release just, get that 1 instead:
    85x50mb

Install:

1. Unrar
    2. Burn or mount
    3. Install
    4. Copy the crack from HOODLUM dir on DVD to the game dir
    5. Watch our intro
    6. Play!

hoodlum release seems to be fully cracked
    -----------------

dark, can you link us? or do i have to go hunting?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

try the 3 sites i posted above, and just type something like "san" in their search, or look at their most recent torrents
    -----------------

any of them?