Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The "help me" thread - gaming version

Jounin

The "help me" thread - gaming version

Just go to www.the piratebay.org and search for San Andreas..

Also for those of you that have PAL and have trubble getting Daggers release to work there is a PAL X fix for there release... Just download that and it works fine..

the dagger doesn't work for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
    damn i now have to download all over agean.

Jounin

Teh dagger works fine for me.. at first it didn't work, but then i got that PAL X fix for the dagger-release (the one where you change the default.xbe with the one in the game-map)..

yo any UT players here?

i need some help playing ut2k4 online....since i downladed my game, it says the cdkey is invalid or already beign used. someone told me theres a patch for that, but im not sure.

is there anyway to fix the problem without having to reinstall it a 100 times trying a diff cd key each time?

Jounin

Well i have played it long ago on my dad's comuter (no internet access).. I had no problem starting the game and play it OFFLINE/Single player

So where do u get that error?? When you start the game, try to play singleplayer or trying to play online??

problem was tryign to play it online...but i've managed to solve that now.

new problem this time....for the original UT, is there a way to install the v436 patch? cuz when u try to install it, it says it needs the original cd in order to get copy some info off it.

HELP i just downloaded conker live and reloaded.4,6 gb i want to burn it to a dvd but no succes because it sais that the the dvd is 4,5 gb.... can someone help me solve this problem.????( i have tryed 3 different dvd disc's but they were all the same.)

EDIT: OK i found it no need anymore. srry.

Originally posted by: Assassin
    problem was tryign to play it online...but i've managed to solve that now.

new problem this time....for the original UT, is there a way to install the v436 patch? cuz when u try to install it, it says it needs the original cd in order to get copy some info off it.
    you need to get the private server patch, so you can play it with peeps with the same crack, try megagames or gamecopyworld
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I've never downloaded games before so is burning a game to a cd the same as burning an episode or a movie to a cd?

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

no..........if you download a game, 99.9% of the time its gonna be in an image format ( iso, mds, nrg, cdi, bin/cue)
    with iso and bin/cue being mostly used.
    an image is a image of the cd/dvd which makes the data in the image 1:1, in other words a copy that will be accepted by the games protection system, in order to burn an image, you will need a burning program, use either nero/ alcohol 120%, or cdrwin, select burn image, select your image, and presto, when its done ( and you pop you cd/dvd back in ) you'll c the games contents

you could also load up the image using a virtual cd/dvd drive, this can be done with either alcohol 120% or daemon tools
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Thanks for the info. One more question. Can you use cd-r disks, or does it has to be dvd disks?

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

depends on the image size, if its 700-900~mb it will fit onto a 700mb cd-r ( the extra size of an image, are just info things which make the copy 1:1), if its ne larger then that you'll need a dvd
    -----------------

Anyone know where I can download the game, Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed?
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

NM, you can find Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed from Iso Hunt. Just scroll down to the bottom and its the torrent that says "PS2 - Battle Assault 3 featuring Gundam Seed." I checked the torrent and it works so you don't have to worry about that. Hope I could help.

stos, YOU ARE GODLY!!!!! Thanks man! ^_^
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

hey, i dont know if anybody here uses epsxe emulator but, i've been having problems with mine, whenever i try to start up a game (right now FF9) it says "NO WGL EXTENTSION" Does anybody know how to fix this?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

The problem is most likely the graphics plug-in that you are using is not compatible with your current video card. Here is a bunch of graphics plug-ins for ePSXe. Try them all and see which one works best (I suggest Pete's GPU to start off). Hope I could help.

thats the weird part, i'm using pete's gpu right now and my graphics card is supposed to be compatiable with it.

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I dont know if I should be posting this here or make another thread but I have problem accseing WOW. Both via email to check my account and in game. The aunthenticating sign just sits there and loads for minutes.

I'm quite certain you can use a laptop monitor to link up to your PS2/Xbox. So instead of playing on a TV you can just use a flat screen portable monitor. Anybody has any idea what sort of convertor is needed? I know there are special graphic cards with input ports but those are for desktops but I'm interested in connecting to a laptop insteaed. Anybody with experience with this?
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。