Page 43 of 144 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Jounin
    Playing Age of Conan.

I just finished Condemned 2: Bloodshot on the X360. Pretty cool game with good gameplay mechanics, but some problems with the controls and command queuing and a fairly linear storyline. Still worth playing. B+

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I finished Crysis last week and now I'm just back to playing Team Fortress 2.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    thought i posted this here earlier but i guess not...

ati's latest driver included a WOW trial.... needless to say i just spend the last 5 hours playing...

Those 5 hours were wasted because I died while on this quest w\ some random other person... my cpu rebooted and then when i was almost to my corpse the guy who was questing w\ me disbanded and then i went at it alone and died again eventually then came back and then died again and decided to goto bed while dead.... and apparently its not a good idea to log off while you're in spirit state because it wont let me back into the world w\ that char....

So i made another !!!! and have him leveled in about half the time as the first. I'm going to go ahead and buy in the next day or two. Too bad I have to work fulltime and also do household chores, otherwise i'd be able to both play and sleep well.
    Last edited by itadakimasu; Sun, 07-27-2008 at 11:33 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    bought Age of Conan and stopped playing it after 2 days when I reached level 37
    not very entertaining

I also bought Rise of Legends a week ago, old game... still fun and it was very cheap

and my personal favorite: Mount&Blade never had so much fun in months... started with the demo where you can only reach level 7 and got the fullversion a few days later..

it only requires 300MB hard drive space.

I think everyone who likes the medieval age and riding with a big sword or axe into enemy lines of spearmen or crossbowmen should at least play the demo...

its simply fun to rise your own army and fight with it on the battlefield against enemy troops.

the game is a bit like medieval 2 only that the fights are in third person (or first person)... you can fight has a mercenary captain or as a vassall of a king. manage your own village, recruit and train troops, do quests, besiege castles etc.
    too bad that not someone like blizzard or THQ is picking this game up... the developers need more money ^^
    trailer
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 07-26-2008 at 09:26 AM.

Still playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2 in my DS.

Just began Final Fantasy in the PSP for the 1st time.

During this week I'll probably begin Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne as it arrives home (bought it alongside Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 and Devil Summoner on Ebay... alongside Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES (which I need to sell) and two books. All for 190dlls).

Oh... and will probably begin Metal Gear Solid 4 later tonight seeing as my PS3 just arrived home 10 minutes ago

I just picked up FF4 for the DS a few days ago and is currently addicted with the game.

I'm also trying to replay Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on hard mode. I'm not sure why i like this series so much since each game get progressively harder and even though i've beaten 3 other FE's there are still numerous time i have to hit the reset key because a unit i like die and is gone for good.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    FF4 is my favorite final fantasy game ever. I've played through it so many times.

SO.... I have now played well over 15 hours of WoW since my trial started thursday or friday, *cough* i upgraded my account so i can keep playing.

was kind of funny because i got invited into some dungeon and had a bunch of high level players killing all the enemies and i was just getting lots of free loot, pretty much upgraded all my armor and weapons and got tons of free $$

I was wondering though, it seems that once you reach level 70 you just afk in the big towns or something lol or ride around on whatever kind of 'mount' you have so that noobs can see that you're level 70

Woot, just got my MGS4 PS3 Bundle an hour or so ago, gonna be playing that soon!

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Woot, just got my MGS4 PS3 Bundle an hour or so ago, gonna be playing that soon!
    lol
    I got mine 2 days ago.
    MGS4 looks awesome. And I already downloaded the Naruto demo (which I played yesterday night instead of MGS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    I finished Crysis last week and now I'm just back to playing Team Fortress 2.
    Was it over-hyped or as cool as advertised? I'll admit I had fun killing Koreans.

Still playing Assassin's Creed, though it is somewhat repetitive.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Still playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2 in my DS.
    same.
    like every other game in the history of mankind, this one has made me his bitch.
    (must... master... all skills... all jobs...)

I really need some games that last for 20 hours, and not for 70+ game sessions.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Well... I changed my games AGAIN

NDS - FFTA2 and FFIII (FINALLY got wifi and sent the stupid emails to gains access to extra dungeon)

PSP - Final Fantasy (1)

PS2 (on a PS3) - Tales of the Abyss (started it almost 2 years ago), Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (just bought, awesome game)

PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4

Wii - None at the moment

Playing Grand Theft Auto IV, Madden 09 demo, and Facebreaker demo on PS3. I've picked up six games in the past week. Got King of Fighters XI and Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 for PS2 to play on my PS3. Also received Heavenly Sword off Ebay for $38, Ninja Gaiden Sigma for $30, Devil May Cry 4 for $40, and the new Soul Calibur IV. Got a lot to play. until all the games I want, come out in October.

10/07 - MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
    10/07 - NBA 2K9
    10/14 - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
    10/14 - Saints Row 2
    10/21 - Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2

I can't wait.
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 08-01-2008 at 05:01 PM.

Gone back to Okami for Wii. Hoping to beat this before school starts up again since I won't have my consoles with me in the apartment.

And will probably go through one more run of MGS4 (want to unlock the Altair costume this time).
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Soul Calibur 4.. Game is so beautiful!

Soul Calibur 4!

They took out some of the modes from SC3, but I really don't miss them all that much. The character models are great, the create-a-fighter mode was expanded a ton, and you can even give all the regular characters the same swappable clothing. Idealistic is right about it being a pretty game, all the fabric flows nicely, the moves fluid. They fixed a lot of the balancing problems that SC3 had.

In the 360 version, Yoda is a little cheap, but makes up for it by being slow as hell. The Apprentice is cheap, but with the right fast character, you can take down the average player using him online (in non-ranked matches).

Easily the best Create-a-Fighter mode in any fighting game.

^^ Definitely. And the fact that they don't allow you to customize the movesets, means it's perfectly fine to use your custom characters in online/competitive play. So if you always liked let's say, Mitsurugi, but always wanted to play as a female Samurai, you can. Or if you like Taki, and want to play a male ninja, you can.

I have encountered some very funny creations.... Saw a Tony Stark too.. LOL... Oh and of course, there are a lot of anime characters.

I dont really like the creat-a-char, lots of options yes, but no unique fighting styles, thats what makes sc3 CaS still superior though, i mean how hard would it have been to just port those over :/ meh.
    Also why must a make a custom char each time i just want to use a different weapon for someone, that makes no sense at all.

The bonus chars are pretty so-so too, thx to the no unique fighting styles, I mean what's the point of shura having 4 swords, when she only uses 2 cause she has cervantes' moveset? meh.
    Also no Hwang seong gyeong! *cry*, yun-seong just doesn't quite cut it. Another char that is missing is the edgemaster/inferno/charade type char that uses a diff. weapon each time, that was great since random char is useless in this game cause after every match you have to go back and select random char if you want a different one for the next match.
    The edgemaster type chars kept everything nice and varied.

Though this might seem like a huge rant, i still love the game to death and it rox, i just hope they release some extra chars (HWANG) and some more fighting styles for CaS as some form of dlc, plus they should hurry with the vader/yoda dlc aswell.
    -----------------

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    So tempted to get ^this now, but down south here, the new semester's already started. I'll try to refrain from getting all these goodies until December, then wrap them all up in an Xmas bargain.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~