Page 88 of 144 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Good choice, and yeah, you should definitely play them in order, not so much for the stories matching up (they don't really) but just for the full experience. You're in for a real treat with both games ahead of you.
    A few hours into it and I'm not really liking it as much as I'd hope to. The camera makes my dizzy and I don't like how the enemies dance around like apes even though I'm shooting them with an AK47. It takes so much to kill them I feel as if I'm shooting rubber pellets.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Yeah, it's a bit like that to start with, but you do get used to it. Each to their own though.

The hard-to-kill thing probably depends on your difficulty, I didn't find it too bad personally, even playing on hard. But that's me. The game really encourages you to go for the headshot as much as possible.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Yeah that's the problem for me since I find it hard to get headshots. Especially after playing MW2 for so long I can't get used to the aiming in Uncharted.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Uncharted had very weird aiming system, it was really hard to get used to after mgs4.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Wooooh!!! Finally got AC2 (after purchasing MW2 and Batman, now im kinda broke) but I got my villa after I met my uncle. Right now im working on upgrading it but takes a while to get money.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulyboy
    Wooooh!!! Finally got AC2 (after purchasing MW2 and Batman, now im kinda broke) but I got my villa after I met my uncle. Right now im working on upgrading it but takes a while to get money.
    Word of advice, don`t worry about getting money for the villa, is totally worth it to upgrade but it will happen naturally, main quests reward money is the best way to upgrade villa
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Played Mass Effect 2 for the first 4 hours or so. Female Adept Shepard, imported from ME1 as a Renegade. Sometimes it gets a lot tougher than the first one ever did, you really need to rely on your squadmates. Well, squishy adepts start out weak (but get crazy strong later on), so that's part of the problem. Some of the biotic powers don't work quite the same as they used to. That said, the new shielded/armor/health mechanic of combat is a blast. You sometimes have to switch weapons just to take down the same enemy, or use powers and then follow up. Cover becomes vital too. The overhaul makes it a lot more fun.

My combat failings aside, I'm really loving the character interactions. Shepard seems so much more like a commander aboard the Normandy than she did before. It really is your outfit, they're your responsibility, you take care of them, they take care of you. It's a really nice feeling.

I really want to play Mass Effect 2 but the semester just started, I changed majors so I have a lot of catching up to do, and starting a game as complex and time-consuming as an RPG is a bad idea, if I want to do well in my new major.

Just made level 70 on prestige 1 in CoD:MW2, so I'm level 140. Doubt I'll prestige again, though the main reason for getting to level 70 the second time was so I could get the AK47 again, but it's been kind of disappointing as a weapon.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Battlefield BC 2:

http://www.gamestar.de/previews/acti...pany_2_p2.html

watch the video at the top of the article..
    the sounds and explosions are really amazing..
    someone's playing the beta?

I'm so going to buy this.

btw the killcam at the end is funny ^^
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 01-31-2010 at 06:03 PM.

Can't wait for Bad Company 2. The first one was awesome.

Got Mass Effect 2 for the PC coming in the mail soon.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Just finished Mass Effect 2. Epic. But now I've got to import my Soldier over and give that a go, as well as start my Adept over again to give it another go, see if I can't find a few more things this time through.

Easily one of the best games I've played. Great characters, great mix of humor, awesome action.

Planning to get ME 2 soon as well. What exactly does importing from a previous ME1 saved game do? If my class carries over from ME1 I might not import and just start from scratch. From what I hear though the import bonuses are just a few levels and some credits I hear?

It imports a lot of stuff, it even remembers stuff in ME2 I forgot I did at all in ME. So its nice to see those references.

But yeah the major things are:
    -Appearance
    -Your class, name, where-born, fame, alignment
    -Love interest, which party members are still alive.
    -State of the council, state of rachni.

After that you get bonuses on things like what level you were and how much money you had, and like I said before, a whole lot of little things that carry over from missions you did in the first game and how you handled them.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Planning to get ME 2 soon as well. What exactly does importing from a previous ME1 saved game do? If my class carries over from ME1 I might not import and just start from scratch. From what I hear though the import bonuses are just a few levels and some credits I hear?
    You get to reselect your class as well as redo your appearance if you want (tweaking your appearance isn't as easy as it should be).

You don't want to start from scratch if you can help it. I don't agree with some of the choices the game makes for you. Some of the combinations are just..odd.

The level you were influences how much money you receive and how much of a bonus your Renegade/Paragon points get. You still start back at level one, which is fine considering how much the skills changed.

Demon's Souls with my friend. I'm playing as Temple Knight with Claymore(soon great axe or Meat Clever) and...shield..
    So far the game is one of greatest games that i played.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    bought ME 1 and 2 today

will start playing it soon... "league of legends" is a lot of fun too.

I just got White Knight Chronicles: International Edition for the PS3. It's still in the shrink wrap, but I'll definitely try it out before I sleep today. I've been waiting for this game for years!

Yeah, I just picked WKC up today too, despite all the bad reviews it's been getting. I've been waiting it for years too. I played it for around 3 hours and I'm not disappointed in it one bit.

Sigh, still need to pick up ME2 for the 360 in a week or two I guess.

Feel free to add me on PSN. It's Vi3tboiwiz. Maybe we can quest together sometime. I've yet to try that out.

I've clocked in about 12 hours into the game already. About 4 into the single player and about 8 online. I'll add you tomorrow probably. Though, my avatar himself is already level 20.