Page 91 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    My Shepard is too pretty to wear helmets all the time.
    the best way to solve that is to wear the +10% headshot dmg helmet.. which looks similiar to garrus' "eye scope".

btw, if I use "squad-ammo" is it possible to have armor-pierce rounds and disruptor rounds at the same time? or will one overwrite the other one?

My cousin and I just played through Bioshock 2. That game was fucking win.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    btw, if I use "squad-ammo" is it possible to have armor-pierce rounds and disruptor rounds at the same time? or will one overwrite the other one?
    I'm pretty sure whichever ammo was activated second (or last) is the one that is used. I put AP ammo on a sniper rifle after I had had Jacob turn on squad Incendiary. It only used the AP ammo. However, just like if you switch to a weapon that didn't have it, you can have one type of ammo while the other two use the squad ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    ...It is similar to Vanguards, but without the hax biotic ability that is Charge....
    Psycho Crushah! <3
    -----------------

Playing the new Aliens vs Predator, and its pretty sweet so far, i only tried Predator and Alien for a few minutes just to see what they were like then i went Marine, I'm gonna save Predator for last cuz I've always loved the Predators most, they're just so badass.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Just finished Bioshock 2 on the PC. Awesome game. At first I thought it was just going to be a rehash of the first game, and gameplay wise it is, but the story is pretty deep and compelling. Leaves you with a satisfied emotional feeling when you're finished the mission and the game.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Penner
    Playing the new Aliens vs Predator, and its pretty sweet so far, i only tried Predator and Alien for a few minutes just to see what they were like then i went Marine, I'm gonna save Predator for last cuz I've always loved the Predators most, they're just so badass.
    I played as an alien in the multiplayer demo and it made me dizzy, with all the high speed running and wall scaling. Not sure if I'll pick up this one....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Yeah you do indeed get kinda disoriented running up and around walls/ceilings and over/under obstacles at superspeed, it must be some specific part of the brain that deals with that, i just think of it as some sort of "brain exercise" :P

And now i've finished Aliens vs Predator, i'm surprised that is was this short, i was expecting it to be longer considering the size of it, but i guess most of the space was for the graphics, which are awesome if you have em on full settings.

My favorite is still Predator, they are just so damn cool, going stealth, distracting some poor target, jumping down behind em, and just rip their head and spine straight through their body with your bare hands... fucking sweet ^_^

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penner
    And now i've finished Aliens vs Predator, i'm surprised that is was this short, i was expecting it to be longer considering the size of it, but i guess most of the space was for the graphics, which are awesome if you have em on full settings.

My favorite is still Predator, they are just so damn cool, going stealth, distracting some poor target, jumping down behind em, and just rip their head and spine straight through their body with your bare hands... fucking sweet ^_^
    They can go invisible right?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Yeah, their 'stealth' mode is pretty much invisibility (like they do in the Predator/AvP movies)

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Just finished Bioshock 2 on the PC. Awesome game. At first I thought it was just going to be a rehash of the first game, and gameplay wise it is, but the story is pretty deep and compelling. Leaves you with a satisfied emotional feeling when you're finished the mission and the game.
    I'm part way through Dionysus Park. For some reason, I just lost interest in the first game, but Bioshock 2 has been more compelling for some reason. It helps that it was assisted by the back story established in Bioshock. Still, the hidden conflict between Ryan and Lamb revealed through the audio tapes, the guy who's daughter was taken and somehow found his way down to Rapture, and even the story between Delta and Elenore has been far more interesting. Certainly a different message from the first, but a good one nevertheless. Some of the telepathic messages are downright terrifying from a father/big brother perspective when you can only imagine what is happening without really knowing what is going on.

Some say it "perverts" Ryan's Despairing Idealist character from Bioshock, but as with all things, power corrupts. I kind of like that aspect to it.

At first I felt really weak for a Big Daddy, but after a couple tonics, I really enjoy letting a Little Sister harvest Adam while I protect her. Trying to guess where they'll come from to effectively use traps is a lot of fun (even when I'm a bit off, damn Houdinis).

As a sidenote, I'm really tired of hearing Bioshock called a poor ripoff of System Shock 2. Granted, it's 2K's fault for starting the comparison in the first place with a such rabid fanbase, but it is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    I'm part way through Dionysus Park. For some reason, I just lost interest in the first game, but Bioshock 2 has been more compelling for some reason. It helps that it was assisted by the back story established in Bioshock. Still, the hidden conflict between Ryan and Lamb revealed through the audio tapes, the guy who's daughter was taken and somehow found his way down to Rapture, and even the story between Delta and Elenore has been far more interesting. Certainly a different message from the first, but a good one nevertheless. Some of the telepathic messages are downright terrifying from a father/big brother perspective when you can only imagine what is happening without really knowing what is going on.

Some say it "perverts" Ryan's Despairing Idealist character from Bioshock, but as with all things, power corrupts. I kind of like that aspect to it.

At first I felt really weak for a Big Daddy, but after a couple tonics, I really enjoy letting a Little Sister harvest Adam while I protect her. Trying to guess where they'll come from to effectively use traps is a lot of fun (even when I'm a bit off, damn Houdinis).
    I was also a lot more into the story of Bioshock2 than in the first game, but maybe that's because in the second game you're searching to save someone, instead of searching to destroy someone.

The "defend the little sisters while they collect adam" gameplay is a blast. I used "hypnotize 3" to great effect. Having another Big Daddy or a Brute on your side makes things a lot easier.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I was playing mw2 on saturday after the UFC and a few games into my playing... I found myself in an endless match. I checked the score and the top 4-5 people all had 500,000+ scores WTF!!!

apparently the host was using some sort of hack to where they made a private game and got it into the public queue or something like that.

Played for around 45 minutes and got a bunch of attachements and probably 50,000pts before the server lagged out and kicked everybody.

Just an FYI, the Yakuza 3 demo is on the European PSN.

Played through it, and I'm most likely getting it. Probably not on the same day as FFXIII though.

Currently playing Mass Effect 1, then 2, i figured since I'm bored i might aswell play em cuz i haven't played either one, so far its pretty great ^^

Just curious, how much does the story/characters from the first fit into the second? Or is it an all new crew? :P

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    you will have a few of them in your new crew too.
    btw, there are 3 free helmets you get when entering a dr.peper code
    you guys should google it, they look really cool (at least 2 of them)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Wed, 02-24-2010 at 02:33 PM.

What am I playing? hmmm... let me think... how about nothing?

http://kotaku.com/5482328/ps3s-suffe...twork-lockdown

Fucking Sony had a mega error on the pre-slim PS3 today. You can't log into the psn... not that evil... right? Wrong. Trophy data has dissapeared and won't appear until you log again. Of course... you can't log. So trophies are gone... not troublesome? Maybe... except hundreds of games won't let you play even offline since the trophy data is gone.

God fucking dammnit...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    What am I playing? hmmm... let me think... how about nothing?

http://kotaku.com/5482328/ps3s-suffe...twork-lockdown

Fucking Sony had a mega error on the pre-slim PS3 today. You can't log into the psn... not that evil... right? Wrong. Trophy data has dissapeared and won't appear until you log again. Of course... you can't log. So trophies are gone... not troublesome? Maybe... except hundreds of games won't let you play even offline since the trophy data is gone.

God fucking dammnit...
    Go play outside dude

"play outside"? What are you 5?
    -----------------