Page 40 of 144 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

The best game ever is....

Animal Crossing DS: World Wide

Such a pity that I've lost my recharger.
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

I'm playing Lost Odyssey atm. The game is amazing, if you're a fan of traditional JRPGs.

A little bit of Twilight Princess in between a lot more of Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. I finally got to the final case, and I have to say that Trials and Tribulations is easily as good as the first title, if not better.

I still liked the final case in Ace Attorney the most (at least so far, this last case is showing enough promise to exceed it), with all the fun forensic investigation and gripping storyline, but this final case has been set up from the beginning of this game, and adds a surprising amount of depth to Maya, and one very neglected character...Phoenix Wright himself.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Currently playing, Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney.

It basically take place 7 years after Trials and Tribulations. I finished the first Case some hours ago, it was simply Epic, Phoenix still kick ass.
    Though I don't really like his new look..
    (I won't say anymore.. The fact that I even mentionned Phoenix kicking ass is a spoiler)

Doesn't Apollo Justice star a new hotshot lawyer?

(I'm still waiting for my copy to ship, as a fool, I foolishly preordered like any foolish fool would foolishly do). <3 Franziska forever.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    Doesn't Apollo Justice star a new hotshot lawyer?

(I'm still waiting for my copy to ship, as a fool, I foolishly preordered like any foolish fool would foolishly do). <3 Franziska forever.
    Well, like I said, It basically take place 7 years after Trials and Tribulations.
    Wright is still there... but... well... yeaaaahh... play the game you will know the rest, I don't really want to spoil you over that.

currently playing Odin Sphere and i am in awe at how beautiful the game is.

edit: oh yeah i have Advance Wars: Days of ruin too so it's cool if anyone want to play a game or something.
    Last edited by Dark Dragon; Sat, 02-23-2008 at 12:51 AM.

Has anyone played the Witcher? It's supposed to be a great RPG game, but I haven't heard much about it.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by BioAlien
    Currently playing, Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney.

It basically take place 7 years after Trials and Tribulations. I finished the first Case some hours ago, it was simply Epic, Phoenix still kick ass.
    Though I don't really like his new look..
    (I won't say anymore.. The fact that I even mentionned Phoenix kicking ass is a spoiler)
    It's not in English yet, is it?

Edit: Oh wait, apparently it is now. *orders*
    Last edited by Raven; Mon, 02-25-2008 at 05:07 AM.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Came out on the 20th of February in the States. I ordered it online, so I have to wait longer.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

One phrase to sum it up: "addicting puzzles."

KIMOCHI~II

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Nintendo DS: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. A story book doesn't get any better than this.
    Wii: No More Heroes. It's a beautifully underrated game with all the bells and whistles.
    Xbox 360: Devil May Cry 4. It's been too long.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Pikmin 2.

I already got everything in it when I played it 2 years or so ago, but its still just as much fun to play as if it was brand new.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I am currently playing the games
    Halo 3
    Supermario
    Tf2 etc.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    i played tf2 the other day for about 5 minutes and saw the same douche's camping the same spots they were camping the last time i played a few weeks ago... then i f10'd and played counterstrike for about 45 minutes and had some good dust / office matches...then quit.

and that is the extent of my gaming for the past....2months because being married leaves me w\ no time to play games.

Lost Odyssey, atm. Big fan of traditional JRPG's. And a bit of Devil May Cry 4 on the side.

Super Mario (SNES) OLd SCHOOLshit and killer instinct Donkey Kong.
    COD4 sweet game UT3 fragging Gears of war

I started playing Assassin's Creed on PC yesterday and it's pretty decent so far. The graphics are quite nice and performance is very respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    I started playing Assassin's Creed on PC yesterday and it's pretty decent so far. The graphics are quite nice and performance is very respectable.

Assassin's Creed is a great game i played on mine Xbox 360. But when you have finished the game in the end of the game after >the credits< you will be back in your clinic. Where you terribly become glad of run around and walk around. At least, to sure if you turn your special vision on and look behind the walls......... hidden text are writed!!!. Texts from which you can possible make a study of it then you can conclude that Assassin's Creed 2 can come that could play in Japan.

So if i was you Take the effort and time to look at the credits.

well...
    all im playing is GBA games(i played all of the worth playing ones i guess)...
    right now im summing it up with summon night 3.