Page 95 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2862

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Yeah, no world map exploration, it's not that big a deal since there weren't any random encounters or anything but still. It just seems like a big downgrade from that to the location points system of the map. The only other negative I could think of is the skill animations are different and they black out the battle screen except for the skill user and enemy. Not that big a deal but a personal gripe.

My cousin and I have started making our way through God of War 3. It still has the frustrating camera and the gameplay is more of the same but man, is it ever a good-looking game!

About 5 hours into Resonance of Fate so far, and I love it. I've enjoyed RoF in 5 hours more than I have the entirety of Final Fantasy XIII.

The battles flow nicely, have quite a chunk of challenge (some boss fights are a bit brutal), and just fun. As expected of a Tri-Ace game, it lacks strong exposition. The battle system just feels so fun and there's quite a lot of depth into it. People said the same about Final Fantasy XIII's battle system and they were dead wrong.

I hope to get my copy of Resonace of Fate in two days.

Thought Resonance of Fate was suppose to come out the 26, or did you get it somewhere else?
    You are here alone again
    In your sweet insanity
    All too calm, you hide yourself from reality
    Do you call it solitude? Do you call it liberty?
    When all the world turns away to leave you lonely

I live in America, it's been out since Tuesday.

Chalk it up to Sega's shitty marketing.

Playing Infinite Space on the DS. There is a ton to pay attention to while managing a fleet. The fleet battles can be tough, but it is a lot of fun. It ends up being an ATB strategy RPG. If you stop paying attention, you can die pretty quick.

Certainly one of the more unique handheld titles to come out in a long time.

Wow just got another game called "Heavy Rain"!!! its pretty bad ass, so interactive and its pretty good for the ps3 considering the hardware compared to 360(if it was made for 360). So many choices, and so many bronze trophies .

Edit: Im currently on the "Nurse Chapter".
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Currently dividing my attentions between Infinite Space and playing Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.

Awakening is great. I have to say, it has been even more satisfying than the regular game. The new characters have a tremendous deal of personality.

The quests are fun too. They seem very rich. Some of the themes are similar to quests from first game, but the come off more fleshed out. There are a lot of side quests to play around with in the city and keep, and even the joys of politics. Some of the areas are vast. Each class and weapons style gets a few new abilities, which are fun to play around with, and the new specializations are a blast.

But it is really all about the characters.

More in the DAO thread here.

Started BF:BC2 multiplayer. It just doesn't have the feel of BF2 or Desert Combat. It's a lot more chaotic and messy and just running around. I prefer MW2 multiplayer. Sooner or later Infinity Ward will add vehicles to that game and it will be the greatest multiplayer experience ever.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Of course it doesn't feel like BF2 or DC, it feels just like BC1 except that there're a lot more snipers in BC2.

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    Of course it doesn't feel like BF2 or DC, it feels just like BC1 except that there're a lot more snipers in BC2.
    Why do you always have to sound like a snippy little school girl with your responses?

It doesn't feel like any of the previous BF multiplayer games, from what I can remember. The makers of CoD need to add vehicles and they would put the makers of BF out of business.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Maybe it's just that you think every post directed towards you is snippy?

Have you even played BC1? It plays very similarly, besides like I mentioned earlier BC2 is overly saturated with Recon and sniper types.

Because you sound the same in all your responses to any poster. I'd cite specific posts, but the list would be almost every one of your posts, and you already know I'm right.

I played BF1, it was better than BC2.

It's funny how you always think you know what you're talking about, but you don't have a clue.

And I said BC1, not BF1.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Bad Company 2 is better than CoD MW2 in every single point a MP-Shooter has to offer.

1. Bro game -> Teamplay (Squad/Class-system)
    2. zero-bunnyhopping and less spraying
    3. Spottaaaan, Revivaaaan, waiting for blackawkaaan
    4. vehicles
    5. atmosphere -> soldier comments... and the best and most realistics war-sounds ever used in a game or movie.
    6. more possible playstyles (classes + weapons really make a difference)
    7. not so OP grenade launcher
    8. graphics
    9. physic-engine
    10. bigger maps, less random nades

I could keep on forever, never touched MW2 again after I bought BC2
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Tue, 03-23-2010 at 11:48 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    What about 1 hit knifes?

Can people run past you and slash you w\ 1 hit in BC 2?

I'm working back up in prestige mode in mw2 and currently @ 41... Don't really want to buy another game until Super Street Fighter 4 comes out, and then Starcraft 2.

Yea there're 1 hit knife kills, but it doesn't have the lunge effect of MW2, nor is there a Commando perk to increase it even more.

Knifers are easy to deal with.. after you become knifer for some time.
    Currently playing TWEWY on DS.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    well in BC2 you can kill with a knife or a defibrillator (harr)

but its more difficult.