Page 23 of 144 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    Legend of Mana blows goatballs. But actually Seiken Densetsu 3, which I mentioned, is also a sequel to Secret of Mana and is the one that came before Legend of Mana (which would be Seiken Densetsu 4, Secret of Mana being Seiken Densetsu 2).

So long story short, yeah, Legend of Mana and the games following it suck ass. Which is a shame, because SD2 & 3 are both brilliant.

Also, the intro in Legend of Mana is actually in swedish. Imagine my reaction when I played that game and heard a swedish voice open it up. I damn near almost fainted.
    What game is Seiken Densetsu 1? And for what console did it come? I've been trying to find a rom or something, but I haven't been successful.

I am managing Pokemon Silver and Red right now. Will start Gold and Blue in a few days. Then i shall complete the pokedex once and for all. BTW what happens when you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by woofcat
    I am managing Pokemon Silver and Red right now. Will start Gold and Blue in a few days. Then i shall complete the pokedex once and for all. BTW what happens when you do it?
    I've never gotten it full either, so its a mystery to me as well. Maybe a portal to heaven opens and you can ask god what the meaning of life is... But then again I vaguely remember my friend saying you get a new secret eevee variant pokemon, but that was like 7 years ago so...

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Budweineken
    What game is Seiken Densetsu 1? And for what console did it come? I've been trying to find a rom or something, but I haven't been successful.
    I believe that Seiken Densetsu 1 = Secret of Evermore for the SNES.

Ah, that makes sense... Already played it then.

Just came back from a 3 week stay in Taiwan. I bought the PSP version of Naruto: Narutimeto Hero over there, so I've finally stopped playing Liberty City Stories.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Playing, The Elder Scroll IV : Oblivion (on PC)

one of the best (or the best) Single player RPG i have ever player

strangely... after some time.. my comp reboot it self while im playing that game... strange.. good thing it have a auto save thinggy...

currently playing kingdom hearts 2 and DotA... addictive...

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

finally cleared 100 lvls of the dark realm ! now for the other 4 chars -_-"

Aaargh help, my friends won't let me stop playing DotA!!! I guess it's lucky I'm totally addicted too.

Although, it's annoying how completely unbalanced it is, and how once someone jumps ahead a few levels it's impossible to catch up.

But anyway... *goes back to playing*
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Quote Originally Posted by kooshi
    I believe that Seiken Densetsu 1 = Secret of Evermore for the SNES.
    NOPE!

Seiken Densetsu 1 has -nothing- to do with Secret of Evermore, which is just an attempt by the american department of Square to mimic Secret of Mana.

SD1 is in fact known in english as Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, released for the SNES.
    It is not a very good game, however, and feels more like a Final Fantasy game than a Mana one.. hence the english title.

Anyone play Warcraft 3: FT on Bnet? I just started getting into dota, it's pretty damn addicting.

i do..not rly into dota... i'm on now.. Turkish_s in for a game.?

I'm at work so I don't think it would be a good idea. lol, but I'll play you after. Mine's Xollence.

k nice... what realm??

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - I thought about picking this one up since its been getting really good reviews and the first one was acclaimed so highly. I'm really enjoying it so far. Its really easy to like the characters of the story, I found myself attached to them in well under a half hour. Its hard not to sympathsize with the main character Zo&#235;, her attitude and demeanor are hard not to like.

also playing SiN Episodes: Emergence. Downloaded it off Steam, and I also found the original game interesting. I really like the way the game plays though. It gets HARD. The AI changes all of the dynamics on you constantly. You can read all about it, but actually seeing it happen makes the difference. The better you do, the harder the game gets. The more headshots you make, suddenly the enemies start dodging and getting helmets. The faster and more efficiently you take them down, the next group has better weapons, and there are more of them. When a section gets too hard, the game throttles it back a little. Its amazing. There is a constant level of challenge.

Also, I like the realism of the game. Most enemies take two or three shots before they go down (or one to the head). You can only take 4-10 shots, depending on what you get hit with. You've got grenades and toss them around, but the enemies have them too, and use them. Effectively too. I've gotten taken down about 5 times by grenade.

since I just fixed my good computer i have been trying to get back into practice for Day of Defeat. but work and real life have been taking up much of my time.

Lost Planet demo, pretty badass for only a demo
    -----------------

As soon as I get home this weekend, I'll be able to FINALLY get my hands on Guilty Gear Slash; been waiting for the game for a while, now. And, I'll also be trying Samurai Spirits(Showdown): Tenkaiichi Kakyuden.

MapleStory, Gunbound and DotA....i'll be stopping gunbound after my exams >.<

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.