Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

http://gundamstoreandmore.com/ban905569.html

Is this the red one you're talking about?

Ovan, The Rebirth

There are MG kits of the last 2 without the extra armor and stuff, and the blue one is all grey.
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN905569
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN907724

Damn, badass, thx both of you.
    And i just finished building my zeta WEWT! :P ( its currently being badass in waverider mode).
    -----------------

heres a pic of my zeta ver.2
    My zeta test type and orginal zeta, gouf custom's just in there cuz its next to the two
    and this just for kicks

There's a Gouf Custom model?That MS is hot!I get the feeling that pict of your boxes is just the tip of the iceberg.You mostly buy HG 1/144s?

Oh...so,basically i can just snap em' and pose em' but i should add some finishing touches.Those Gundam markers aren't cheap.This hobby is expensive!

Since i've got Chaos,i'm considering Abyss.Hope it's as cool as Chaos...
    Last edited by Chris_Xion; Sat, 09-16-2006 at 10:43 PM.
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

here is mine, picture is extremely crappy though:

sandrock was just thrown in for comparison, since they are both 1/100.
    -----------------

That aint bad u should do u panel lines tho it would make ur models look better.

Just wondering,i can only use Gundam Markers to paint the character models that come with the kits?(e.g. Kira Yamato 1/20 model in 1/100 Aile Strike)

Not really u can use any paints u want as long as ur good with them.

Oh i suck with painting.Gundam markers...i don't have em' are they widely available?What types do they come in?Which do you usually use?

They come in detail extra liek ultra fine tiped ones for panel lining and bigger tipped ones for big areas. Me personaly i have every gundam marker out on the market at the moment.
    And most respectable gundam model stores sell the markers.

Oooo...i see,the thing is i'm from Penang and these markers are very hard to spot anywhere and the models usually have their prices jacked up due to (presumably) shipping costs.

Wondering,i've never heard a Gold Frame Amatsu in the manga,thought Minda Sahaku piloted the Gold Frame Amatu Mina Custom or somesuch

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Xion
    Wondering,i've never heard a Gold Frame Amatsu in the manga,thought Minda Sahaku piloted the Gold Frame Amatu Mina Custom or somesuch
    They're the same thing haha.

Ovan, The Rebirth

I'm done with trivial questions.I'm truly sorry for sounding annoying by asking so many questions.Apologies

Finished my Chaos and now assembling Abyss.I'm starting to like custom decals cause' i painted the Chaos rifle and Abyss polearm in different colors.They're cool man!
    Last edited by Chris_Xion; Sun, 09-24-2006 at 07:21 AM.

Theres nothing wrong with asking questions its only bad if u ask the same one more than once. If u have anymore feel free to ask im sure people will help u out as will i if i can.

I'll keep that in mind then,thanks.One thing's for sure,there's nothing as enriching as experience.After finishing 2 kits and now building Destiny,i think i've managed to grasp skills like lining panels and some painting.I still don't know how to sand the protrusions away,though,even after some googling on the internet.everytime i sand,the panels as a whole just change colour,so i gave up on sanding...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Xion
    Oooo...i see,the thing is i'm from Penang and these markers are very hard to spot anywhere and the models usually have their prices jacked up due to (presumably) shipping costs.

Lol... I'm from penang too... But I do more reading than posting in this forum... As I'm not really anything close to a professional... Either way... Buy from 'Prangin Mall'... Lol... The '1-stop's' shop is highly overpriced >.>... Even with the bloody membership card...
    War is not about who's right,

War is simply about who's left.

Check your inbox,just sent you a message.Nice to see a penangite in the forum

Blu Duel
    Is this scratch build? It looks bulky
    Last edited by Illrenmazou; Mon, 10-02-2006 at 12:54 AM.

No its the HG 1/144
    also
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Mon, 10-02-2006 at 10:14 AM.