Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

I really hope they'll come up with more for the 1/100 series rather than the 1/144s......
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Legend and Infinite Justice is the bomb for scale 1/100

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    those stupid 1/100 zakus are gay, they took up all the slots where athrun's savior and infinite justice are supposed to be
    yea all the zakas are pratically the same. Why would they make Heiene's zaku a phatom???
    Yeah, I've been complaining about that for months. I mean they could have waited a couple more months and at least give us a 1/100 GOUF instead of ANOTHER ZAKU. Now their next one after Strike Freedom is a second 1/100 Force Impulse. Force Impulse was a unpopular to start with, and now they are selling a second one? The only differance (that I can see) is that it comes with the Sword Sillouette. I can get that from the 1/100 Sword Impulse, I don't need another Force.

and yet another 1/144 HG gundam releasing.....

i think force impulse was pretty popular but i don't like the idea of them releasing another one except it only being shinier

Ovan, The Rebirth

Any news on a MG Strike Freedom i must have it....... if they make any from destiny the first will probley be Force Impulse sadly. Dont get me wrong its a cool suit but i rather Strike freedom come out instead.

Originally posted by: Meehlimo
    Any news on a MG Strike Freedom i must have it....... if they make any from destiny the first will probley be Force Impulse sadly. Dont get me wrong its a cool suit but i rather Strike freedom come out instead.
    it's going to take a LONG time before any MG is released

Ovan, The Rebirth

fuck master grade, this looks better:

i like how the wings look more organic, i might buy it and airbrush it up, make it look like something outta Dunbine

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    it's going to take a LONG time before any MG is released

if strike freedom was release recently....it will probably take about a year

i only like MG for a few reasons they have alot of detail i know not as much as PG but PG r very big and i dont have much room seeing how i have 1PG 1/60 27 MG1/100 14 HG 1/100 and 36 HG 1/144 scale models so lieki said MG cuz they r almost as cool but alot smaller so i can fit more all of those models which i stated r littered around countless shelves lol i think i made my point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

i only like MG for a few reasons they have alot of detail i know not as much as PG but PG r very big and i dont have much room seeing how i have 1PG 1/60 27 MG1/100 14 HG 1/100 and 36 HG 1/144 scale models so lieki said MG cuz they r almost as cool but alot smaller so i can fit more all of those models which i stated r littered around countless shelves lol i think i made my point[img][/img]
    you mind posting pics of them?

Ovan, The Rebirth

i will as soon as i can my only problem is the only camera i have is my cellphone and its not a very good camera im looking into digital camera at the moment tho so soon

If you want a MG Strike Freedom but your only after the proportions and detail and you cant wait for a year, try buying a Cosmic Region S. Freedom. Unfortunately, its a lil smaller than a 1/144 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] . It'll be probably in next two months

thanx but ill just get the HG 1/144 scale strike freedom and inf justice that will hold me over for a lil bit and ill pick up more along the way to add to my rediculous collection that my mom curses me for everyday they r releasing a whole bunch of new zeta kits that will keep me occupied till then

I want to get this Providence and this Saviour. Just wondering if they are worth getting and if anyone owns them can you post a picture of them cause I dont really trust the pictures on the box [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Also, I remember someone saying puting on all 3 weapon systems onto Strike. It sounded interesting. Can someone post a picture of this please?

there's a pic of that providence posted by psyke on the 1st page of this thread

Ovan, The Rebirth

oops sorry when I first looked at it, it looked like a 1/144 guess I was wrong. But how come his providence have a bluish gray which is different from what I see on the box. Did he color it like that? Cause I like the original color better.

Hey everyone check out my l8est finished gundam model:
    X42S Destiny

And here is a pic of Destiny stickin nxt 2 my MG X10A Freedom.

Originally posted by: heero
    oops sorry when I first looked at it, it looked like a 1/144 guess I was wrong. But how come his providence have a bluish gray which is different from what I see on the box. Did he color it like that? Cause I like the original color better.
    Yup i coloured Providence differently from what it was supposed to be. Well it was an accident, rather. I was going to spray it when I realised I had run out of the gray colour it was supposed to be. Instead I used German gray and mixed a little here and a little there and that's what I got. : )

And SKII, I think you should reduce the size of your pics a little as I'm having problems viewing them without a horizontal scroll bar in my browser...... As for your destiny I feel that you've over done the markers a little. I think you're using a permanant gundam marker, 0.4 or above. You should try using a finer oil based gundam marker and use either a eraser or soft tissue to wipe away the excess. It should look finer and less jagged. That's how I did it for my Destiny and you can view the pics on the previous page.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Originally posted by: heero
    Yup i coloured Providence differently from what it was supposed to be. Well it was an accident, rather. I was going to spray it when I realised I had run out of the gray colour it was supposed to be. Instead I used German gray and mixed a little here and a little there and that's what I got. : )
    thx for going through the trouble to answer me. I appreciate it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Guess I'll get providence then

i was usin the xtra thin oil base gundam marker. But I think the tip is slightly worn out now that i have used it 4 like 10 other seed/destiny models.