Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

The PG SkyGrasper is about $60.
    PG quality at a MG price... haha
    Has a nice stand included, PG Strike compatible..
    What more can you ask for, besides the launcher and sword striker packs...

is the sky grasper the same height as a 1/60 gundam or a 1/100?

Ovan, The Rebirth

Hard to say...
    Length-wise...it's pretty long...
    havent measured it from nose to aile pack tips.
    but you can say that the wing span is just as long too.

of course the PG sky grapser is PG size Why do u think its called "PG" ?

but in the show it looks smaller than a gundam so i thought that it'd be like a little smaller than a 1/60 gundam

Ovan, The Rebirth

...who said a sky grasper was the size of a gundam??? Didn't you see the show???

yea i did what i'm asking is is it the same height as a 1/60 gundam because it looks smaller in the show so i'm wondering if it's same height as a 1/60 gundam or smaller and if smaller how much smaller

Ovan, The Rebirth

Of course it's not the same height, AtHRunOwNZaLL. The models go by scale. If the skygraspher isn't as high as a Gundam in the show it definately will not be as high as a Gundam in the PG model kit.

Unless of course you're comparing a 1/60 PG with a 1/144 HG....... : )
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

The PG 1/60 SkyGrasper is sized proportioned to the 1/60 PG Strike. Hence the same size ratio.
    The Aile Pack's wing length is proportioned just perfectly (PG)... pardon the pun.
    Having it will not be a disappointment to any PG collector/builder.

alright then i guess i'll get the PG sky grasper then if what psyke said is true(i don't like things that are so big like 1/60 gundams that's why i only buy 1/100 gundams now)

Ovan, The Rebirth

I think you should get the Pg Strike gundam because you can combine it with the aile pack. If you just get the skygrasper it wouldnt be that fun

naw it's too expensive, i'd rather buy 3 MG with that amount of money, plus it's too big, i don't like 1/60 gundams because of that, nowhere to put them and they wouldn't match with all my 1/100 gundams and too big and too expensive, o and my shelf can't fit 1/60 gundams

Ovan, The Rebirth

Well, the 1/60 SkyGrasper's wing span is as long as the1/100 MG Wing Zero's wing span, granted the wings cannot be positioned completely horizontally. I wonder if it's the same with Seed's Freedom when it has its wings all opened up.

Anyone have any experience with Gundam Markers? I plan on branching off from my PG and MG only scale and getting some No Grade models (Red and Blue 2nd L Astray units.) I want them looking badass like in the pics so I'm also planning on getting the markets instead of paint.. i suck at painting. So are they like... permanent and quick dry or can u fix your mistakes before it sets in?

Also does anyone have a website with good deals for the markers and the two Astray units. I'm currently checking out www.plajapan.com right now.

plajapan hella sucks, their stuff became hella expensive when they restocked. you should try www.gundamstoreandmore.com that's where i get my gundams now because they're cheap and shipping is cheap too

Ovan, The Rebirth

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Originally posted by: Souryusen
    I wish I could justify spending $200 USD on this.
    It's not that expensive, perhaps $100 tp $120 USD. And guess what, PG Sky Graspher has been released, and PG Laucher/Sword Strike are announced.....
    Hey Psyke, have you heard anything more about the PG Launcher/Sword Strikers? Your post back in July is the only thing I've been able to find about it. I just got the PG Sky Grasper and have begun saving up for the PG Strike, but if possible I would like to get those to go with the SkyGrasper as well.

Oh, got my Sky Grasper for $42 + shipping.

Originally posted by: Curium
    was it worth the money?

Ovan, The Rebirth

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    Originally posted by: Curium
    was it worth the money?
    Oh yeah, definitely. The sheer amount of detail is amazing. Even on the interior parts that may never be seen again now that it is assembled. That is why I asked Psyke about the Sword and Launcher Strikers. I would expect them to be cheaper then the PG Strike and I can use them with the Sky Grasper. I know they would look really cool!

I read somewhere that the 1/60 scale Sword/Launcher/Aile Strike parts (which was intended for the normal 1/60 strike) can be used on the PG strike. I think it was on Plajapan and yea they are expensive as hell. But again, does anyone have any experience with the gundam markers? I'm really clumsy so I don't wanna mess up my gundams if they are super quick dry but if i have time to wipe stuff off before it sets then I'm fine. So if anyone knows if its quick dry or not or if its permanent (should be..right?) let me know.

EDIT:: The 1/60 scale weapons system is called "Gundam Seed: Strike Gundam Striker Weapon System Model Kit 1/50 Scale" Its on gundamstoreandmore and its quite expensive.... Also gundamstoreandmore is lacking in the GSD line =/

At www.hlj.com
    They said that the 1/60 Big Scale Strike Gundam Striker packs are not compatible with 1/60 PG Strike. It is mentioned when you look up the 1/60 PG Strike.
    That's where I normally go. There and also Hobby search.
    Good deals and shipping... items usually in stock.

http://www.hlj.com
    http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/