Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Originally posted by: DraGunZer0
    I read somewhere that the 1/60 scale Sword/Launcher/Aile Strike parts (which was intended for the normal 1/60 strike) can be used on the PG strike. I think it was on Plajapan and yea they are expensive as hell. But again, does anyone have any experience with the gundam markers? I'm really clumsy so I don't wanna mess up my gundams if they are super quick dry but if i have time to wipe stuff off before it sets then I'm fine. So if anyone knows if its quick dry or not or if its permanent (should be..right?) let me know.

EDIT:: The 1/60 scale weapons system is called "Gundam Seed: Strike Gundam Striker Weapon System Model Kit 1/50 Scale" Its on gundamstoreandmore and its quite expensive.... Also gundamstoreandmore is lacking in the GSD line =/
    Yeah, I have the 1/60 Striker Weapon Systsm model kit. Like Wizard said, it won't work. The Striker Weapon System packs have a round connection to plug into Strike, the PG Aile pack has a wide flat tab to plug into Strike.

Thank you Curium for a more detailed explaination...

Also gundamstoreandmore is lacking in the GSD line =/
    did you check out their new item update list? because the new gsd models aren't in the gsd gundams sections yet

Ovan, The Rebirth

I read somewhere that the 1/60 scale Sword/Launcher/Aile Strike parts (which was intended for the normal 1/60 strike) can be used on the PG strike. I think it was on Plajapan and yea they are expensive as hell. But again, does anyone have any experience with the gundam markers? I'm really clumsy so I don't wanna mess up my gundams if they are super quick dry but if i have time to wipe stuff off before it sets then I'm fine. So if anyone knows if its quick dry or not or if its permanent (should be..right?) let me know.

EDIT:: The 1/60 scale weapons system is called "Gundam Seed: Strike Gundam Striker Weapon System Model Kit 1/50 Scale" Its on gundamstoreandmore and its quite expensive.... Also gundamstoreandmore is lacking in the GSD line =/
    http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/gm300.html Gundam Marker Remover. I haven't tried it though so I don't know for sure how good it is.

gundamstoreandmore.com sucks. They are missing gundam kits and their price is high

i'll have to disagree with you, they're not missing that much stuff, like barely, and they're pretty cheap if you consider the shipping cost for buying lots of stuff at once

Ovan, The Rebirth

Originally posted by: Curium
    Hey Psyke, have you heard anything more about the PG Launcher/Sword Strikers? Your post back in July is the only thing I've been able to find about it. I just got the PG Sky Grasper and have begun saving up for the PG Strike, but if possible I would like to get those to go with the SkyGrasper as well.
    Sorry for the late reply! I read the news of the PG Launcher and Sword from one of the Japanese Hobby magazines I bought. I kinda forgot whether it included pictures, but I will post any information if I can get a hold of it. I only hope for your sake that the article I read was referring to future releases and not a PG scratch build version some one is doing. Will update again if I manage to find that article.....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Hey Psyke, have you heard anything more about the PG Launcher/Sword Strikers? Your post back in July is the only thing I've been able to find about it. I just got the PG Sky Grasper and have begun saving up for the PG Strike, but if possible I would like to get those to go with the SkyGrasper as well.
    Sorry for the late reply! I read the news of the PG Launcher and Sword from one of the Japanese Hobby magazines I bought. I kinda forgot whether it included pictures, but I will post any information if I can get a hold of it. I only hope for your sake that the article I read was referring to future releases and not a PG scratch build version some one is doing. Will update again if I manage to find that article.....
    Thanks Psyke, I appreciate it. And I don't consider your response late, I figured it would take a day or two.

My next models will be the Blue 2nd L and Red Astrays...and i will buy about 30 bucks worth of gundam markers!!! whoohoo!!...... I can finally color my METEOR w/ Freedom... BTW: they are never gonna plan on releasing Justice in MG status are they? It feels like Athrun has been lacking popularity... Aile Strike and Strike Rouge hit MG status before Justice =/...back to waiting for S. Freedom and maybe Destiny to hit MG....

i don't even think they're going to release saviour and infinite justice in 1/100 either

Ovan, The Rebirth

Fukuda is a dick, a blind one who doesn't know what WE want. I want 1/100 Calmitiy, Forbidden, and Raider oh and MG JUSTICE

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    i don't even think they're going to release saviour and infinite justice in 1/100 either
    wtf those are the ones that I want! that's so gay

Originally posted by: heero
    Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    wtf those are the ones that I want! that's so gay
    They will make it, just gonna take a long ass time, proabably making another zaku[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Oh and i finished forbbiden and Calamity , my painting sucks

http://i20.photobucket.com/alb...perialx/Picture025.jpg
    http://i20.photobucket.com/alb...perialx/Picture026.jpg

For those of you whoe were asking about how big the PG Sky Grasper is, here is a page with some pictures. At the VERY bottom, the last picture has the MG (1/100) Strike next to it so you can see the approximate comparison in size.

http://www.geocities.jp/hetare...llery-PG_sky_aile.html

oh and aznimperialx, I thought the painting job looked really good. Obviously I can't see them as well in the pictures as you can in real life, but it was definitly better then 99% of my attempts, and probably better then the other 1%. (I do have 1 that I'm proud of).

thx and the last picture of the link is funny. it looks like the MG strike is begging to the PG one lol

For those of you whoe were asking about how big the PG Sky Grasper is, here is a page with some pictures. At the VERY bottom, the last picture has the MG (1/100) Strike next to it so you can see the approximate comparison in size.

http://www.geocities.jp/hetare...llery-PG_sky_aile.html
    Just a note, the Sky Grasper does NOT come with the Strike's Rifle or Shield. It can equip them, but you have to buy the Strike to get them.

Also at the bottom of the page, there is a link back to the "gallery" which has pictures of other models that I assume the guy did. His 1/144 IJ was really nice!

It makes me want to get 1/144 SF just because of this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

oh and aznimperialx, I thought the painting job looked really good. Obviously I can't see them as well in the pictures as you can in real life, but it was definitly better then 99% of my attempts, and probably better then the other 1%. (I do have 1 that I'm proud of).
    I thought they were good too xcept for the cannons on the back of Calamity(how do u spell it?)

damn that destiny gundam from that website looked pretty damn good, it makes me want to get one even more!!

Ovan, The Rebirth

Taken from Gunota:
    10/03/05
    New Gunpla news
    Hobby Shop Kasare reports the following upcoming merchandise:
    MG Zeta Gundam Ver. 2.0 ("November or afterwards", 5,250 yen)
    HGUC Gabthley (December, 1,680 yen)
    EX Minerva (November, 4,200 yen)

So it's comfirmed for the MG Zeta 2.0! ^_^ Can't wait!

I just got infinite justice at a local store. 26 canadian...ok deal..but I dont have the purple/pink color to paint it! god damn it!!!!