Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

apologies to my mistake. just knew it was ev0luti0nzer0 and not yvliew that bought the strike-freedom stand version.

ev0luti0nzer0, can u reply me in regards to the question i asked yvliew? sorry and thanks.

triple post lol wtf

i also need the Destiny gundam with the stand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and i don't want to get the Strike freedom because they might make a MG out of it. Actually both destiny and strike BUT WTF they NEED TO MAKE JUSTICE A MG (oringal one)

Just because everyone had a pix of Freedom up, I thought I throw mines out there too.
    Although he's imcomplete, I figure its still worth the trouble to put it up here.
    Here he is...Freedom... sans wings, guns, shield, & rail guns...

Originally posted by: juantola
    Hi yvliew, just wondering if you're a s'porean.

if you are, can i kindly know where u got ur strike-freedom with the stands? really in need of the one with stands.. thanks alot.

anyone who knows where to get it, can u kindly let me know? Thank you all in advance.
    The 1/100 SF Gundam is sold out in Singapore. Even those without the stand. The next batch of SF Gundams will probably be the normal one without the stand. I've ordered mine from HLJ as I don't wanna wait.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

psyke, if u want 1/100 SF Gundam w/o stands, i know where to get it. there are still a few shops having them. but the one with stands, i couldn't find them..

It's alright. Thanks but I've got several other stuff I want from HLJ so I might as well wait.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I don't have a Zeong, but this MG kit's on sale at most model kit shops here. You can get it here at almost half the price shown on the HLJ site, probably due to low sales.

the zeong is pretty old though theres a perfect zeong now but it costs too much

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    Does anyone have this?

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN931421 or http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN912815

I have the Rick Dias(original colours), it's a great model. All the newer MGs are really good in detail and posability. And since it has big feet, it's balance is great. The Rick Dias is my favourite non-gundam ms and I was not disappointed by this model.

chamelean75

Does anyone own the Chaos 1/100 HG gundam model? Is it worth the buy? I've been thinking about purchasing it. I'm actually pretty new to the gundam model thing, the only model I have built is the 1/144 no grade strike freedom, hehehe. Can anyone reccomend any good stores for purchasing? I know www.hlj.com and www.hobbybuy.com have been reccommended. Hobbybuy doesn't have the chaos gundam or I can't find it on the website and hlj is out of stock of the model until december. Is there another store someone can reccomend that is on the cheaper side? hehhe, jobless me doesn't have a ton of spare cash. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

check out www.gundamstoreandmore.com, it is a great online store that i do business with alot

EDIT: hell yea i'm an ANBU!!!!

Ovan, The Rebirth

chamelean75

Is anyone willing to give me a review on the chaos gundam? Right now I'm trying to decide between the chaos and nataku 1/100 models.

I want Akatsuki 1/100... Wonder when they will release it.. With dragoon pack!

all i want is saviour MG 1/100 infinite justice MG 1/100 strike freedom MG 1/100 and destiny MG 1/100 and then i'd be happy

Ovan, The Rebirth

I'm much easier to please.

Just a 1/100 No grade Infinite Justice Gundam, Savior Gundam, Gaia Gundam, and I'll be really happy.

Silly Fools They will never make MG anything

they made a MG freedom extra finish, it had the gundam seed destiny label on the box so that meant taht it was a seed destiny MG

Ovan, The Rebirth

OH WOW...Crome it and then slap A Gundam Seed Destiny Label on it...IT REALLY TURNED INTO A GSD MG.

Bandai wasted their time croming the Freedom because the time gap between it and the regular MG is too long. Many people wouldve owned the regular MG freedom. Like they will buy another one but shiny and 30bucks more. So much for "extra finish"