Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Darkshadow i don't think unreleased units are appreciated in here or even allowed. Spoilers should go in the spoiler thread until they appear in the show.

PSJ, the gouf is in the 4th ending, making it official, its not like we cant already see it
    -----------------

True but no weapons or anything is shown in the ending it brief and not all that visible i didn't notice it til someone said it. Oh well i'll let the mods deal with this.

hmm yes, ill also see what they have to say about it, i think its ok
    -----------------

No worries, I don't feel spoiled. I don't get why they give him a new MS though... I mean Yzak is practically non-existant in Destiny, and Slash Zaku Phantom is so much cooler than a grey Gouf. lol, what's the point?

Also I'm getting the 144 version at hlj.com .... I think it looks just as cool as the other one posted

'sides I alraeeady placed my order

1/144 no grades aren't wat they look like in the pics shown

Ovan, The Rebirth

Yeah Terra..... note that since the 1/144 kits are smaller you would need to paint a lot of the parts youself as there won't be stickers for several parts.

For eg. Duel's shield comes in 3 different colours right? In the 1/100 version this wouldn't be a problem as all 3 parts come from different coloured pieces. But for the 1/144 the entire shield may come in 1 single piece, which means that you have to colour the 2 other colours yourself.

The pics shown on the boxes are the finished product with all the colours painted correctly, so don't go thinking that an unpainted model would look the same as the ones shown on the box.......
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

What the contents look like. CLICK
    Assembly Pages PAGE 1 PAGE 2

One another note, Heine's 1/100 Zaku looks cool. CLICK

Originally posted by: NomoZ
    One another note, Heine's 1/100 Zaku looks cool. CLICK
    I agree that Heine's color scheme looks better, but why waste another model on another ZAKU. They could have just waited a month or 2 and released a GOUF instead.

Because all they have to do is switch the colour of the plactic, that's why there is a Strike Rouge PG out so soon too. I remember it took them atleast 2-3 months of planning to design the original Strike PG. They most likely will release a 1/100 Gouf but it's probably still in the planning phase. I saw a video of how they make them and alot of work/planning goes into each.

Originally posted by: NomoZ
    Because all they have to do is switch the colour of the plactic, that's why there is a Strike Rouge PG out so soon too. I remember it took them atleast 2-3 months of planning to design the original Strike PG. They most likely will release a 1/100 Gouf but it's probably still in the planning phase. I saw a video of how they make them and alot of work/planning goes into each.
    I realize most of that, but it wouldn't have been THAT much more difficult to release Blast Impulse instead. After that release as they have been and use Heine for the pilot when they are prepared to release Gouf later on. I'm trying to keep the complaining to a minimum because I appreciate the work they do to release the models in the first place, but I know they are only going to release a limited number in the 1/100 scale. I see no reason to have 4 different ZAKU releases.

Yeah I think it's stupid too. I would have rather liked to see a 1/100 of saviour, gaia, or abyss.

Eek, you're right about the lack of stickers and stuff. I'll have to cancel my Slash Zaku order and await a HG version instead.
    There's bound to be one, I hope.

Ah well, guess I'll get an Abyss instead for now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Eek, you're right about the lack of stickers and stuff. I'll have to cancel my Slash Zaku order and await a HG version instead.
    There's bound to be one, I hope.

Ah well, guess I'll get an Abyss instead for now. [img][/img]
    It's better to get the 1/100 models if you're not going to paint them, as they would then have most of the correct colours.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

get the msia slash, terra, it looks awesome
    -----------------

I'm waiting for the 1/144 HG slash zaku.

Does anyone know if there are plans to make one?
    Otherwise, please notify us (me?) in this topic as soon as you hear something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Lunamaria model

wow that looks kool =P

or should i say hot....

Ovan, The Rebirth

I tried looking up her skirt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/gund...sp?Bno=&Typ1_c=109

http://www.gundamshop.co.kr/

I use both of these sites when deciding what models I buy. They both have very good pictures, and the first site has pics of the instruction booklet and contents which helps for when i want to see how compex/detailed a model will be. They both know what models are coming out next , but the first link lists which month.

PLEASE NOTE, I HAVE NOT PURCHASED FROM THESE SITES AND I AM NOT VOUCHING FOR THEM AS GOOD RETAILERS.