Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Strike Noir reminds me of Deathscythe...... Can't complain much for Infinite Justice and Legend, though I would have preferred Savior instead.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

WOW an amazing redone Lightining Strike Freedom. Has to be the coolest redone strike freedom I have seen yet.

http://wonderexcellence.big-site.com.../sfle/sfle.htm

Woah, those action pics look hot.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Hot ass strike freedom, one has to wonder where do people get the time and money to do this

Quote Originally Posted by aznimperialx
    Hot ass strike freedom, one has to wonder where do people get the time and money to do this
    They are most probably professional modellers who make a living out of making model kits.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I Also found these awsome mastergraded destiny pictures it was done from a MG freedom model but its looks amazing. http://f7.aaa.livedoor.jp/~mesarion/gallery/des/des.htm

better yet heres a database of all the models this guys did hes amazing,
    http://f7.aaa.livedoor.jp/~mesarion/...y2/gallery.htm
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Sun, 04-30-2006 at 02:38 PM.

Those pics are só awesome that they made my keyboard all sticky
    Then again, all of that guy's kit do
    I wish I could read japanese, because I really want to know how much he had to abuse Wing Zero Custom to give him that awesome battle-damaged look..

That Lightning Strike Freedom is the best Gundam model I have seen. Seriously impressive, though also kind of scary that some people have that kind of time/money.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasho
    That Lightning Strike Freedom is the best Gundam model I have seen. Seriously impressive, though also kind of scary that some people have that kind of time/money.
    Well like what I mentioned previously, these are professional modellers who make a living out of making models, for eg, Hajime Katoki, Max Watabe, etc. They earn money by providing pictures to modelling magazines, and even from entering competitions which can fetch them quite a big sum if they win. They're pretty much celebrities in Japan if you read the Hobby magazines.

Its kind of intiminating lol if anyone is on their level its you psyke.

From Hobby Shop Midori. The first run of the HG Strike Noir will come with a DVD catalog that features a C.E. 73 Stargazer introductory promo video and a Hobby Division merchandise video clip. The HCM-Pro Jagd Doga will come with a limited special packaging that includes a set of decals made for Neo-Zeon CCA HCM-Pro releases and a 16-page mini catalog (the next CCA HCM-Pro will come with a similar set of decals for the Earth Fed MS). The first run of the 1/100 Legend Gundam comes with a new type of stand with connecting parts to support 4 kits (the 1/100 Legend, Infinite Justice, Destiny, and Strike Freedom).

Supports 4 models wow that nice.
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Tue, 05-02-2006 at 06:30 AM.

I love SD gundam they look so ridiculous that it's funny

Normally i hate SD's but the recent 3 iv seen destiny strike freedom and akatsuki actually look pretty cool.

Cool commercial of the Extended MS in Action series:

http://www.tamashii.jp/streaming/odo...cm_fvq0nd9.asx

LOL WOW that was cool and it was intersting it was in english lol.

Great link, thanks for posting that.

More Pics of Strike Noir HG 1/144 kit
    http://www.dannychoo.com/blog_entry/...E+Strike+Noir/

Newest pics of Noir looks nice btw it has a weapon we werent aware of b4 have fun lookin.

new picture of infinite justice gundam, it was released on HLJ.com but now it's sold out, good luck finding the first print version.

Last edited by AtHRunOwNZaLL; Tue, 05-16-2006 at 01:41 AM.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Damnit that means I gotta find myself another stand! I missed out on the 1st edition of SF as well, and spent another sum of money just to get a decent stand for it.....