Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Lol theres always ebay Psyke.

Shizuoka Hobby Show newsUPDATED
    Announcements from Chickens' Diary @ Autopage and 2ch:
    MG Gundam F91 (July, 3,200 yen) - The first MG with polycap-less construction, comes with a stand with a Rafflesia image
    MG Gundam F90 (exhibit only)
    HGUC GP02A (July, 2,100 yen)
    1/100 Astray Gold Frame Amatu Mina (July, 3,990 yen)
    1/144 HG Verde Buster Gundam (Summer)
    1/144 HG Blu Duel Gundam (Summer)
    EX Model La Vie En Rose (September, 6,825 yen)
    HCM-Pro Sazabi (July, 2940 yen)

U.C. Hard Graph official site - To open on June 25th. 1/35th scale Gundam figures + mechanics. Sunrise is involved to the extent that the site refers to this as "Sunrise's new project" and that elite Gundam series staff members are participating:
    Vol. 1 - Sol + Crown figures, Wappa, Zeon weapons (September)
    Vol. 2 - Ramba Ral + Crowley Hamon + Zeygan figures, bike, Zaku J type head (October)
    Vol. 3 - Five 08th MS Team figures, hover truck (December)
    Vol. 4 - Five Earth Fed anti-MS infantry figures, Ground Gundam right arm (February)

Super Mecha Chronicle - New series of Bandai plamodels devoted to 80's hero robots. The first in the line is the Layzner. The booth screen mentioned Dunbine, L-Gaim, Vifam, Xabungle, and Dragonar.

UPDATED
    Pam's HP has pics and additional releases
    HCM-Pro RGZ-91 (Aug, 2310 yen)
    1/400 Gundam Collection Alpha Azier (Summer)

- Geara Doga, Nu Gundam, and Jegan are scheduled for HCM-Pro after ReGZ
    - Couple more HG lineup for Stargazer are scheduled
    - For those who reserve R2 MSG DVD Box1 before Sept 14, will receive a Limited Edition HCM-Pro RX-78-2 (TV color version)
    - Bandai will open a first ever expo for Gunpla titled "Gunpla EXPO" on Aug at Tokyo Ikebukuro Sunshine City.
    The Bandai Hobby site presents a Special Stargazer site devoted to Stargazer Gunpla.

More galleries:
    Hobby.co.jp (Gundam stuff starts from Plamodels page 11)
    Tsukurikake Mokei Dojo
    Rainbow Ten (.wmv movies)

From Gunota

YES F91!!! GOLDFRAME!!!!!
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Fri, 05-19-2006 at 09:48 AM.

Pics of HG Strike Noir are out!

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

heres some pictures of the 1/100 Infinite Justice http://www.dalong.net/dal65/seed/d11/d11_p.htm

For some reason the designs of Justice and Infinite Justice don't appeal to me..
    To me Infinite Justice looks just like Justice, but then again.. I can't say that I've seen them standing next to eachother..

Is the Strike Noir the first Seed kit that has the HG-sign on the box, or are there more (I can't remember)?

When browsing HLJ today I saw that the MG Freedom from Seed is discontinued there.. does anyone know if they stopped making them or something? I really wanted that kit...and the metallic version is a waste of money..
    Maybe a PG is coming up?

According to info from Plamoya-san's Useless Diary Ex-S, an HGUC Powered GM is coming August 10th (Pam's Homepage gives the price as 1,260 yen). Additionally, the HG Verde Buster will be out on August 7th. Other release dates given:
    1/100 Astray Gold Frame Amatu - July 6
    HGUC GP02A - July 21
    MG Gundam F91 - July 27

Pam's Homepage also lists:
    HCM-Pro White Base supression squadron set (Zaku II J type, Magella Attack, and Cui) - July, 3,360 yen
    HCM-Pro Char's Gelgoog - August, 1,680 yen

and im really happy they are making a HGUC Power GM that was one of my fav gm designs ever

ok for those of you still looking for the first print edition 1/100 Infinite Justice, you can go to www.kicks-hobby.com and buy it, they just got it like 2 days ago so you better order fast before they run out. By the way it's 33 bucks.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Does anyone happen to know the relase date for Strike Noir ? I know its in june anyone know the date?

This infinite justice modification looks amazing.. this guy does an excellent job on these kits...
    http://f7.aaa.livedoor.jp/~mesarion/.../jusm/jusm.htm

Quote Originally Posted by RougeGundam
    This infinite justice modification looks amazing.. this guy does an excellent job on these kits...
    http://f7.aaa.livedoor.jp/~mesarion/.../jusm/jusm.htm

really nice hot IJ

I bought the 1/144 MG Strike Noir last Thursday and assembled it for half a day on Friday.It's my first Gundam and it's like one of the coolest Gundams.The detail is cool and i love the black/gray color scheme.Add to that the dual beam pistols it currently poses with(wings extended) it looks very cool.I wish i can get myself a digicam and post picts of it online.Bandai sure made a winner with this one and i think if you have the cash you should definitely get it.Now i'm looking forward to getting all the Extended Gundams(except Abyss) and next year's Verde Buster and Blu Duel.

VERDE!!
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN945074

edit:
    psyke, can you find anymore pics on this MG?:
    Last edited by darkshadow; Tue, 08-15-2006 at 02:24 PM.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    can you find anymore pics on this MG?:
    http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c..._1906_31091451

Ovan, The Rebirth

thx a lot, i need to get it now
    -----------------

Damn.. This kit looks pure evil... me want..

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN945071

He does resemble Strike noir a bit.. (apart from being black )

I really need to win a lottery or something...just looking at these kits makes me poor

yes i was looking at that kit a few days ago, and a store in amsterdam is getting it next month definitly getting it.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    yes i was looking at that kit a few days ago, and a store in amsterdam is getting it next month definitly getting it.
    Importing it from HLJ is normally cheaper for me I only found 2 shops in Amsterdam that have Gundam kits ('Space Oddity' and 'Henk') and both are more expensive then importing, including the taxes
    Only when the kits get really heavy, and the shipping costs are ridiculous, I go there.

I couldn't resist and ordered the Aegis 1/100 today... even though I won't be able to build it for a couple of months (too many kits to build+ paint already..)
    And luckily the price was low enough to avoid the nasty 19% import tax to get it here :P

Verde Buster's out,1/144 HG,i just bought it today and now starting to assemble it.To my chagrin,they are NOT working on Blu Duel next,but rather,plan to release the HG Slaughter Dagger first before Blu Duel.

Haven't been reading this thread in a long time. I've yet to do another model since the last one (MG Wing Zero), but I've just bought the MG F91 kit when I was in Tokyo 2 weeks ago. Will post pics when I'm done
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Importing it from HLJ is normally cheaper for me I only found 2 shops in Amsterdam that have Gundam kits ('Space Oddity' and 'Henk') and both are more expensive then importing, including the taxes
    Only when the kits get really heavy, and the shipping costs are ridiculous, I go there.

I couldn't resist and ordered the Aegis 1/100 today... even though I won't be able to build it for a couple of months (too many kits to build+ paint already..)
    And luckily the price was low enough to avoid the nasty 19% import tax to get it here :P
    yeah i get them at SO, simply cause i want it right away :P
    -----------------