Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

I just can't understand the price here.

Buster Dagger Conversion

It is a kit to convert a 1/100 Buster Gundam into a Buster Dagger. It isn't even a full model yet they are charging more then the price for the PG Strike Rouge + Skygrasper for it. The PG Rouge is 19,000 Yen, the Buster Dagger conversion kit is listed at 19,800 yen.

Hmmmm you're right. I hope it's a mistake on Hobbylink's part. No one's gonna get this over the PG Strike......
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Most B-club parts I've seen are riduculously high.. -_- That's why most modeler built their own custom parts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Kenzaburo
    Uhm, Astronopolis, what brittle plastic are you talking about? Judging from the material, it is not very likely to break and the paint is not easily being chipped off. Additionally every GFF comes with tons of stuff, most of it to change the first Gundam into a second one. And about the poses...well, alright, the Ex-S is not that poseable, that is true, but it is due to the fact that it is such a bigass MS. With others like the Gerberea or the classic RX-78 or the Alex it is different. Even my Ex-S would be a lot more ...mobile, if I'd take off all the extra equipment and turn it back into a Superior Gundam. And finally, as Psyke said, they are extremely detailed and well made. I gotta say, the price fits the product.
    Oh, btw, I'm pretty sure that any other normal model, like a HG or MG kit would break more easily then a GFF. But who would let their Gundams fall from shelves? We all know that they can't really fly('though PG's look like they should), don't we? At least I hope we do...[img][/img]
    im not saying that GFFs suck, just merely stating that MIAs have different strengths than their GFF counterparts, strengths that suit my particular toy needs. for one thing they (GFF) are not meant for playing, call me stupid and childish, but i like to mess with my toys and pose them and take them apart and all that, and not feel too bad about possibly breaking them by just handling them or posing them.
    im not saying that GFF are made of crappy plastic or anthing, they are very high quality figures with excellent paint jobs and look beautiful. however, MIAs are quite a bit more durable due to the rubbery nature of the plastic used for them. of course noone wants things to fall off their shelves, but i live in a very small apartment, and shit happens, you know? and due to the limited space (and cash i might add) i generally collect smaller cheaper toys like microman and gashapon and a few larger figures including a MG here and there. in fact id love to have more GFF, but ive grown to love MIA since my collection has grown so huge (over 150 )

MG AGGAY The detailing on this is pretty cool.

MG AGGAY is pretty interesting.. claws are spring loaded [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and it's having a display stand. I think I'm planning to get this or the 1/100 Destiny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: NomoZ
    MG AGGAY The detailing on this is pretty cool.
    Why are those 3 stupid kids included?

Originally posted by: Curium
    Why are those 3 stupid kids included?
    if they bother you so much just chuck them out, i think its cool they put them in there, especially in such a silly suit design like the acguy

Bought these today. Came in a set of 7, so I put them together beside the original 4 I had. Also got the latest issue of Dengeki Japan. Will scan and post up some pics when I have time after I scan some of the G Gundam pics I promised (in the G Gundam thread).

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Nice figurines, wish I could buy some too. :/

Edit: God, I -need- a MG Wing Zero Custom. Now.

Dun that cost alot psyke? And last yr i wanted this
    http://store1.yimg.com/I/atamaii_1854_41648001
    But It cost so much for the Set. And that bastard wont sell them seperatly

I want a 1/10 Freedom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    horse - ^__^

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    I got it for $29 Singapore dollars, which is around $17 USD.

I want a 1/10 Freedom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    WOah?! There's a 1/10?! LOL or you mean't a 1/100? If so which grade? MG? or HG?

Originally posted by: horse
    I want a 1/10 Freedom [img][/img]
    Personally I would want a 1/1 Freedom.

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    I got it for $29 Singapore dollars, which is around $17 USD.
    ooo really? can you please give me the website to where you bought it at?

Ovan, The Rebirth

This isn't that set, but I think this is the correct site. I searched Yahoo for the atamaii that is just before the image #.

http://www.atamaii.com/gundam-041128b.html

Also this could be fun http://www.atamaii.com/gundam-040413d.html I would probably scan them into the computer so I could use MS paint or something like it. Any Gundam from seed in any color scheme.

Is Atamaii a trustworthy site?

I bought it at a hobby store, not online. : )

Just looking to try and find out which 1/100 was coming after SF (I failed) I found these, just thought they were interesting.

1/1700 Eternal Plated Version
    1/1700 Archangel Plated Version
    1/400 Meteor (SEED Destiny) - Looks like Akatsuki might be able to use Meteor.
    1/60 Strike Freedom Flash Edition - There is some kind of add in Japanese on it. If someone could please translate I would appreciate it.