Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

damn my raider forbbiden and calamity gundams are taking too long to get here

cheapest PG wing gundam zero custom i've ever seen

EDIT: wtf is this, plajapan just restocked on almost all their items but they're hella expensive! this is an outrage! a 1/100 destiny gundam for 50 bucks! or how about this, a PG wing gundam zero custom for 226 bucks, or a PG strike gundam for 190 bucks! i can get those 2 for about 60 bucks cheaper with low shipping cost! plajapan is an idiot...

Ovan, The Rebirth

I was just at that site, PlaJapan....
    Man those are some of the most expensive perfect grade models EVER...
    For the Strike Rouge, that's uderstandable...
    For everything else....man that's just a rip-off..

anyone know where i can get a cheap 1/100 destiny gundam? the only place that hasn't sold out from all the websites i buy stuff from is plajapan but their's is 50 bucks and who the hell wants to buy a 1/100 HG for 50??? and please make sure the site you give me is trustworthy, thanks

Ovan, The Rebirth

I like Hobby Link Japan...
    www.hlj.com

anyone know where i can get a cheap 1/100 destiny gundam? the only place that hasn't sold out from all the websites i buy stuff from is plajapan but their's is 50 bucks and who the hell wants to buy a 1/100 HG for 50??? and please make sure the site you give me is trustworthy, thanks

screw that shit man. I seen a strike gundam go for 38 bucks at a store and i was wtf

ooo yay, hlj restocked on destiny gundam! does anyone know if a 1/100 model kit is small enough to ship by SAL?

Ovan, The Rebirth

That is a pretty cheap PG WZ.... I got mines for the regular price of $150... I kinda regret it now because it's the only gundam thats not from the Cosmic Era... should have went with an all Gundam SEED / Destiiny theme but oh well

I ordered IJ Gundam from HLJ shipping with SAL. How long does it takes? It's already been 16 days since they shipped it.

Originally posted by: yvliew
    I ordered IJ Gundam from HLJ shipping with SAL. How long does it takes? It's already been 16 days since they shipped it.
    mines came yesterday, it took 18 days to get to me and i live in the united states.

yay my mg aile strike, mg freedom, mg wing gundam zero custom, 1/100 justice and aegis came today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i'll try to post pics as soon as i'm done building them including IJ if i can get my hands on my sis' camera

Ovan, The Rebirth

Originally posted by: yvliew
    damn its only been four days since they emailed me saying they shipped it. I cant stand the wait!

I'll never buy from HLJ again. The wait, it's just not worth it. I'll pay $10 more just to get it in 3-5 days.

yea i'll probably never ever buy stuff from the net if i can get it in stores. Cause when i want something i WANT IT NOW!!!

yo if any of u have the crapy small force impulse 1/144 not High grade 1/144 it comes wit a lil fold out book on the back is a gold frame amatu model anyone see any pics for this on the net? if u did tell me I WANT IT NOW!

there is a gold frame model, but hardly any1 knows of it. its 1/100 and its just like the red astray cept the red parts are gold. No blitz arm tho =(

yea i know of it its like 40$ on ebay i dont know of any online stores that carry it i know there was one just dunno it i forget but if theres a pic of that sick ass black and gold gold frame amatu it has t exist in either model form or mod sets to make it from red frame ill take either like i said b4 I WANT IT!

P.S it was standing next to a blue frame second L and thats only in 1/100 scale that i know of if that helps any

stupid to have only astray in gold frame but not the complete set

http://www.tisinc99.com/gd131891.html

can anyone tell me whats so special about?

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    http://www.tisinc99.com/gd131891.html

can anyone tell me whats so special about?
    it says MBF-P03 gundam astray blue frame second L, might be an upgraded version or something, who knows, it says it's new

Ovan, The Rebirth

If i recall its basically the Blue Frame Astray (big sword, etc) except that its red.