Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Is that kit silver plated, like the Eternal? of is it molded in grey/silver? anyone know? It looks really sweet in that color..

btw, does anyone else here paint his/her models by hand (without airbrush I mean)? I'm still thinking of switching to airbrush, but I heard it is quite expensive, and the way I'm doing it now doesn't look all that bad. (although I'm still new with the model painting thing, so I'm learning how to do it by trial and error)

I'm really having trouble with the lines on the armor. (how do you call those things?) I can't find a good way to get the nice black lines with my brush(now matter how small the brush is).. I tried masking, but it won't look as good as I want it to.. how do you guys paint those lines?

sNoir looks a damn lot more appealing to me with those dual swords!, i want that kit.
    btw those other suits, could they be a new blitz and aegis? cause the new duel sux, but the new buster is absolutly wicked, so i hope they do a good job on them

I have high hopes for this short series the mech designs are awsome noir is figgan sick i love black gundams and melee weapons.Anyone know when the noir kit comes out want it so bad..................

Am i the only one who thinks strike Noir is ugly? They should really make up new gundams, not just reuse the same mecha design over and over, its getting really sick

Yeah I agree, I hate that they seem to think that Gundams have to have big back packs or wings that contain weapons to look cool.

Yea true the whole seed series was based on backpacks but none the less i love freedom just for its wings same with destiny and noirs are looking pretty cool too. I dunno im just like numb to gundam design these days its from watching all the series over and over. Is there really anything more they can do to a mobile suit that the havent already?
    If there really is gonna be a 3rd season of seed and they keep ripping off UC suits can u imagin them remaking the RX-78-2 as a main gundam but seedafying it? Some might say yea right never happen but, if people can come back from the dead in the show then whats stopping them from doing that.

But with the designs, i don't think the mecha designers really put much effort into make it look cool, probably because this mini series is being rushed

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Is that kit silver plated, like the Eternal? of is it molded in grey/silver? anyone know? It looks really sweet in that color..

btw, does anyone else here paint his/her models by hand (without airbrush I mean)? I'm still thinking of switching to airbrush, but I heard it is quite expensive, and the way I'm doing it now doesn't look all that bad. (although I'm still new with the model painting thing, so I'm learning how to do it by trial and error)

I'm really having trouble with the lines on the armor. (how do you call those things?) I can't find a good way to get the nice black lines with my brush(now matter how small the brush is).. I tried masking, but it won't look as good as I want it to.. how do you guys paint those lines?
    That picture of the infinite justice kit that meehlimo posted was just a picture of the prototype, of course the kit's going to have color.
    About those panel lines on the kit, I use a fine point gundam marker, it is very convenient and is way better than using a brush, it is also pretty cheap for one, you can buy one here, http://gundamstoreandmore.com/gunmargunbla.html, this was where I got mines and is the same one I have.

EDIT: By the way, you should post some pictures of your model kits, Meehlimo might be able to give you some advice or comments on your kits since he paints his too.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Yea I can give you some advice if you need it but, if your gonna airbrush your kits you should ask psyke thats his department.That and I can tell you how much painting some kits need I have 190 plus gundam models if you can believe it.... (not trying to brag im just obsessed)
    So theres a high chance ill have the one your looking for.

That is amazing every pic i see of strike noir i want it more and more the only thing i dont like is how the rail cannons are positioned when in use looks kinda tacky.
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Thu, 03-30-2006 at 05:29 PM.

even without the backpack it looks badass let's hope they release a MG of it right away..

Yea one could hope but before we see that we wil probably see some destiny MG's first but im all for either.

p.s where in gods name did my rep go? do that many ppl hate me lol

I've noticed that dual carries a lil weak ass gun now. That sucks Big Guns = Big Power

Yea i totaly agree u see the new buster that thing looks deadly.

Also heres the the pic of the new akatuski with the Oowashi sky pack
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Fri, 03-31-2006 at 01:59 PM.

MG Strike Freedom

really sorry... i dunno how to put up images ~.~

that one looks really really awesome *adds to the to-buy-list*

I'll also post some pics of my kits soon.. (even though they're not done yet)

Quote Originally Posted by -Providence-
    MG Strike Freedom

really sorry... i dunno how to put up images ~.~
    do you know when it comes out?

Ovan, The Rebirth

Taking a close look at that strike freedom i think its a scrach built model using parts from other MG kits but believe me when i say i want to be wrong i want a MG Strike freedom VERY BAD.

On a side note that model is badass either way i would buy it given the chance.Nice find Providence.

EDIT- i had someone i know read the 3rd page its just a really good scrach build using parts from quite a few other MG's
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Sat, 04-01-2006 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtHRunOwNZaLL
    do you know when it comes out?
    not very sure >.<...
    the pics were sent to me by a fren...
    but according to Meehlimo
    i may have been wrong...
    lol...
    but it sure looks nice anyway