Page 54 of 73 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Well,it's just that i saw a Gerbera kit at my local store,but i've never heard there's any Gerbera kit released before,so i thought it was a sham.I do want to buy it,but i wasn't so sure of it's authenticity...

What about the Kampfer?Anybody have any opinion if it's a great kit?

Hey all just preordered the new strike iwsp, stargazer, crossbone gundam. and cerberus BaCuE i cant wait for them that and i would really like to see how they deal with the lines on the armor being black then when powered up gold maybe flourecent stickers? I dunno im just overly curious...

There was a Gerbera kit relased its been years since its been out its just not the gundam version.

And about the kampfer its a really cool kit all its weapons make it fun to pose. It has plenty of gimicks and u can pose it wit the shotgun in its hands like its shooting and pumping the gun basicly the arms have reach and flexibility well the whole kit does for a older kit. If u have any other questions about kits mastergrade or otherwise ask me i have over 200+ chances are i have it.

What do you mean,Gerbera "not the gundam version"?Edit:Realised you meant the Gerbera Tetra.

Then i'll check out the Kampfer and that Gundam Gerbera kit i mentioned.The local store graciously gave me a 20% discount after i bought Verde Buster and i just couldn't decided to buy which 2(or 3) kits i want to buy

Wow,you sure have a thing for kits,those you preordered are still months away...is Calamity,Forbidden and Raider still available in stores?
    Last edited by Chris_Xion; Tue, 09-12-2006 at 11:36 PM.

The MG Kampfer is a great buy, and looks fantastic. I'm still waiting for the MG Crossbone.....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Exactly which Crossbone Gundam are you guys talking about huh?As i recall,there were 7 completely different Crossbone Gundam models...

I'll definitely get them models tomorrow then hehe

This is the only cross bone gundum to be released, in MG no less. The only other Crossbone Gundams are the Fix Figurations and the B Club customs.

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Yea u can still get Calamity,Forbidden and Raider go here www.gundamstoreandmore.com or here http://store.imageanime.com They are my fav sites they never let me down. and they dont take a decade to ship the model to ur house. Personaly im a very impatiant person when it comes to buying models like i want the ones preorderd like NOW lol.

P.S hey Psyke uv been buidling models as long as me do u by any chance know where u can get ur hands on replacement parts from them?
    Last edited by Meehlimo; Wed, 09-13-2006 at 09:45 PM.

Hmmmm. I believe there are custom parts from 3rd party companies such as B Club, but I haven't seen any where that sells spare parts. Sorry can't be much help. Just curious, which type of spare parts are you referring to?

Like new joints, hands the occasional part that breaks being cliped off the runner out of all my models i think its happend to like 7 but a couple of those 7 are my favs.I know how to tighten old joints and fix parts easily its just annoying and doesnt last as long.

Sorry guys,i checked at the store today and realised i mistook the "Gerbera".The Gundam Gerbera GP04 is something i covet,but the one i saw was some Gundam G04 that looks very similar to Gerbera and only appears as a side story in a PS2 Game.Man i couldn't tell the difference at first glance.

Anyways,the Kampfer's sold out,so i settled for Chaos and Infinite Justice.That's like,my 3rd and 4th Gundams.Anybody knows if the 1/100 ungraded IJ is good?After checking out the contents,i found out it doesn't come with the anime IJ's silver joints.Bummer.

Oh,one more thing,anyone knows when the Blu Duel is really out?I so want it and thought it's already out,but the store doesn't have it...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Xion
    Sorry guys,i checked at the store today and realised i mistook the "Gerbera".The Gundam Gerbera GP04 is something i covet,but the one i saw was some Gundam G04 that looks very similar to Gerbera and only appears as a side story in a PS2 Game.Man i couldn't tell the difference at first glance.
    I believe you mean the RX-78-4 Gudanm G04 and the RX-78-5 Gundam G05:

It is out but most stores in the US dont have it yet just gonna have to wait a bit longer and if u want the Kampfer go to one of the site i provided aboove they should have it.

@ meehlimo: If you want to buy spare parts, then go to www.hlj.com, there you can order spare parts, but you have to say which plastic tree thing it's in, and wat kit it's from and etc., if you want to buy a part then you have to buy the whole tree part thing, but that's the only way I know how to get spare parts. I've done it a few times so it's safe, but their shipping takes about 3 weeks for me haha. Go to their site if you want more info about it.

@ chris_xion: the infinite justice is a very good kit in my opinion, it's one of my favorite kits and it's pretty cool that u can bend it's wings upwards. It comes with the leg and shield and phantom-01 beam sabers all molded in color, so you don't have to paint them, I would say the phantom-01 is the best thing that comes with the kit, I'm pretty sure that you'll like it after you finish building it.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Psyke:Yes,that's the one i saw.If you have ever saw the Gundam Gerbera,you'll notice they
    re so much alike.Who are these two gundams anyways?Never heard of them before

Meehlimo,does it cost extra to order online?Like exorbitant shipping fees or other royalty payments...?

Thanks for your opinion,Athrun,i'll look forward to building the IJ then.But there's a catch.How do you guys build your models?What kind of tools do you use?I'm totally shocked when i read about Gundam building skills at HLJ,which needed sanding papers,a knife to cut the pieces,paintbrushes,glue and if i recall correctly,cement!I never knew assembling Gundam needed so much,cause i'm new to gunpla so i thought you just snap em' and pose em',and my friend who always bought MGs and PGs also used the same way as me.Just use a scissor to cut out the pieces then trim out the pointy edges and snap them with the other pieces.SO i really need those tools eh?
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Xion
    What kind of tools do you use?I'm totally shocked when i read about Gundam building skills at HLJ,which needed sanding papers,a knife to cut the pieces,paintbrushes,glue and if i recall correctly,cement!I never knew assembling Gundam needed so much,cause i'm new to gunpla so i thought you just snap em' and pose em',and my friend who always bought MGs and PGs also used the same way as me.Just use a scissor to cut out the pieces then trim out the pointy edges and snap them with the other pieces.SO i really need those tools eh?
    Nah you don't need all those glue and cement and etc., you just need scissors to cut the pieces out and painting is optional. I build them the same way as you, "snap em' and pose em'."

Ovan, The Rebirth

The 2 Gundams are custom designs from the PS2 Game "Gundam: The Lost War Chronicles".

As for building Gundam kits, you can either do so the simple way with just a Gundam marker to draw in the panel lines, or you can go a step further by using an air brush, to create a matte or shadow effect. I've written a very simple and short guide to using an airbrush a few months ago, do check it out if you are interested about using air brushes.

Psyke's guide to Gundam Modellling for Dummies

Nah shipping is like 7 - 8 dollers max its not bad and btw for those of u who have played super robot wars they have sum gundam style kits out made the same way gundam kits r made they look pretty damn cool 2. I want that alteisen bad....

I got this one yesterday, pretty damn badass if you ask me:
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN939597
    -----------------

Yeah that Zeta's a great buy and have been on my get list for a few months now. Too bad I've too many other commitments (in terms of models/figures).

Yeah i think its a badass kit, im almost done with it too, you should definitly shift some of those commitments for this kit :P.
    And would you know if there are kits of these 3? cause i can only find the fix figurations of them:
    http://www.hlj.com/product/ban939965
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN919758
    http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN919757

If not, i'll just get those.
    -----------------