Originally posted by: Psyke
Originally posted by: PTX-003C
then clearly, the stores are WRONG!!
offically there are no 1/100HG for seed
and if you pay attention to the details i said , HG 1/144 is way better than the no grades 1/100
You need a lot more effort for 1/144 kits. Having to use masks all the time is very tiring as well, as most of the 1/144 kits come with lesser parts, which means you have to use masks and spray several layers to achieve different colours on a single piece.

And yes 1/144 has more variety and also some of the Gundams which the No grade kits have (such as Calamity, Raider and Forbidden), but I would still prefer the 1/100 kits as they are bigger, easier to pose and more importantly easier to color and to paint. This is of course my own preference and I am in no way saying the 1/144 are inferior. I wish I can take pictures of the 1/144 kits in a model shop I go to but photography is disallowed. The store owner is the resident champ of the Annual Gundam Modelling Competition here where I live. I've thought of enrolling for lessons but it's kinda expensive......
geez...you don't always use masks...you just cut the pieces apart, paint them then use wires to hold them back together.....
and the 1/100 are just too bad for any performence if you ask me....it's really a waste of money

Originally posted by: Psyke
Originally posted by: darkshadow
psyke plz find me te sandrock custom ( non endless waltz), its too damn cool to pass up
The KA version is not made into any kits yet. So far only the Wing Zero ver. KA has been made into a MG. Sad, but I can scan some pictures of the KA versions if you want it. (You'll have to wait as my books are not kept at my house) : )
if i am not mistaken, all 5 ver.Ka are made into models long time ago...=.=b