Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Didnt Psyke post a pic of that a while back on here?

Btw where is he anyway havent seen him on here in a while.

o he did? my bad i never saw those gashapon on here so i thought it hadn't been posted

Ovan, The Rebirth

I ment the lightning strike freedom.

I'm still around, and didn't I just post a pic of Meer a few days ago? Anyway here's Luna from the same figure series [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

all those figurines are awesome..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Thats a sweet figure psyke.

btw what you think of my seed models lol i saw yours a while back they were nice.

I see you have a lot of 1/144 figures. I myself don't have any, due to the fact I'm a lazy person and those 1/144 kits require so much masking and painting. I like your panel lines as they are really well done. You may want to start trying air brushing for additional effects. I can scan up some tutorials from a couple of books, but they are in japanese though....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

yea go for it im always willing to get better.

By the way how much does the air brush equipment cost?

My entire set of the compressor and the air brush cost me $500 Singapore dollars (around $310 USD). It's a rather high end set with dual water traps and a good quality brush with a fine nozzle. I haven't got around finding the magazines yet though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Damn thats alot it not that i dont have the money lol but i never spend that much on paint and such.
    Is it worth it liek how much better does it make the models look?

It makes a huge difference! The coat of paint takes away to original gloss/shine of the plastic, and makes the model feels more metallic.

Here's a picture of 2 of my completed models. See if you can spot any differences from a non painted one.

wait, is the one on the stand destiny?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    wait, is the one on the stand destiny?
    kinda obvious [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

well GSD was so horrible i tried forgetting it, and now i dont recognize certain gundams without traits, like destiny's fairy wings, i dont see them sparkling!

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I believe only the 1/144 HG model acctually has those. Not the 1/100.

Those are done amazingly psyke im definitly gonna get into this airbrush stuff btw do u have a MG Freedom?

Nah, I already had the 1/100 Freedom which was released a long time ago. It's not great and I've been contemplating on getting the MG version, but there are so many other kits I wanted so I thought I'd spend my money on those instead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Im not a freedom fan boy or anything but the MG kit is worth the money its made extremely well has to be one of the best MG i have and i have ALOT just about every gundam type MG and many others but make a long story short i had the HG 1/100 and i gave it away to a friend cuz the MG is made so much better and the plasma cannon now can fold forward and the size of the wings have been corrected just get the orginal version the chromed one isnt worth it cuz well its not a silver gundam its suposed to be white.....well that and the fact that its 40$ more. If you want i can take angled pics for u of areas so u can seethe major differnces between them and its rediulous posibility.

Yup I know the difference are huge. There was this article a while back which did a side by side analysis of both kits a while back. While I think it's really great to have the MG version, I've got my eyes set on the new Zeta for now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Psyke
    I'm still around, and didn't I just post a pic of Meer a few days ago? Anyway here's Luna from the same figure series [img][/img]

HOLY FUCK SHIT..I WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!

i cant find all these figure in my place... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.