Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1449

Thread: Gundam Seed Model Kits from Bandai

Master grade Gyan is coming out in May, the sword lights up which seems pretty cool but it didn't get much screen time in the anime.

Ovan, The Rebirth

nice find im not a big fan of the gyan tho always kinda hated it for its weird fighting style in the games its got some cool gimicks tho, the sword is a nice start they should do that to future MG kits

more modeling news.......
    Gunpla rumors
    According to Plamoya-san's Useless Diary, following are rumors of future Gunpla releases after June.
    Below are considered somewhat reliable:
    HGUC Zudah (from MS IGLOO)
    HGUC Zaku I (color variation)
    MG Gundam F91

These are rumors:
    HGUC Nu Gundam
    HGUC ZZ Gundam
    MG Guntank

Again take this with grain of salt.

MG Gundam F91 sounds great.... it's already long overdue and let's hope the rumours are true.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    What sized markers are you using?
    I'm not sure, since the pen itself doesn't say, but I think it was 0.7mm

Does anyone have the 1/1700EX Minerva kit? It looks really awesome. Even though I'm not a great fan of the ship in the series, I'm still thinking about buying this kit simply because he looks so sweet

i dont have it personaly but its very small its small next to a 1/100 and about the same height of a 1/144. Iv seen pictures of other peoples

oh and i found this i take it its now out

Last edited by Meehlimo; Fri, 04-21-2006 at 09:51 AM.

Great news:

I just read from a magazine, that the anime grade versions of Infinite Justice and Legend are going to be released in May and June respectively. Both kits will come with an exclusive stand with the 1st issue editions. Late, but better than never.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Whats an anime grade psyke?

Quote Originally Posted by Meehlimo
    Whats an anime grade psyke?
    I think he meant 1/100 because those are the dates for when they come out.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Ah thanx thats what i figured but you never know bandi always throws out something new.

Yup I referred to the 1/100s, but I read some where they're called anime grades because they're not High Grades nor Master Grades.

So what exactly are they then inbetween better worse?

They're more detailed than the HG 144s because they are bigger and feature more articulation, but however they're not as detailed as normal HG 100s. But on the whole they're still quite good unless of course you compare them to their MG counterparts, such as Freedom and Strike.

So the only difference between the 'no grades' and the HG is the detailing? I thought I read in the first couple of pages of this topic that with some of the models the proportions aren't right or something like that.

I saw pictures of the 1/144 Strike Noir on HLJ, and I must say that even the 1/144 looks really cool.. I can't wait for the 1/100 and maybe even the MG version..

I have another painting question:
    On gundamofficial there are color translations for some of the kits (even though it looks like they don't want you to find them ). For some of the parts you need to mix 'madder red' with something else. My problem is that I can't find what paint nr (revell, humbrol or Tamiya) Madder red is. Is that already a mixed color or does it actually have a number?
    The models I'm currently painting are the 1/100 HG versions of Wing and Wing Zero, but I assume that all kits require the same color-mixes.

I really have to start painting and building more. I currently have about 10 kits that I still have to build/paint..

The major difference between the No grades and High grades are that the no grades have like the poorest flexability the arms and legs dont bend at the knee and elbow joints. And yes the detailing on the HG's are much better and are decently flexable. A fine example of the newest HG 1/144 frame is the HG 1/144 hazel gundam it has the best elbow joints i have seen on any HG 1/144 i really wish they did that to all of the HG 1/144's and its knee jonts are very stable and dont go loose after bending them constently.

P.S anyone know where or who i can talk to about making me a wingzero sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Meehlimo
    P.S anyone know where or who i can talk to about making me a wingzero sig?
    Go to here. It's the sig request thread in the fanart section.
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread...=4192&page=143

Ovan, The Rebirth

Thanks! I alwaysd wanted one just didnt knwo who to talk to.

just some new pics of soon to be released gundams..

Last edited by aznimperialx; Fri, 04-28-2006 at 02:55 PM.

nice pics legend and Noir look great while justice looks so out or proportion.

Gundam Alex
    Whats that black gundam?