Originally posted by: Psyke
Originally posted by: PTX-003C
well...i am just telling the truth...he didn't do enough line work and knife work to make the model to look good...
i am guessing he only used the gundam lining marker to do the lining....and even so...he didn't do all the detailed lines...
only thing i will say is better is that he did remember to do a little fix to the skirts
For your info PTX all my kits are Air Brushed and sanded with hobby sand paper and cut with a hobby knife. The only thing I did not do is to use putty.

And I would love to get the MS versions IF Bandai released them. I'm sure you realise the only MG versions Bandai released are Freedom, Strike and Strike Rouge, which I bought because there isn't a HG version.

As for the Freedom's wings I just put them up wrongly for display for this photo taking session. All my models are kept in boxes because I do not have enough place to show them all till I get my own apartment next year. So, I do not need to FIX IT.

And yeah, PTX tell me how to be a pro like you if you think all I do is use Gundam Markers. One look at the colours and you should be able to see that I've used different colours to spray them.

Thank you to the rest for the nice words. Will post up pics of my other MG kits once I have the time.
umm....airbrushing is not the main point..i don't really care you air brushed or dry brushed...and i was just guessing about the marker part...i said that earlier
but it's quite true you didn't do enough lining work....=.=|||

"And I would love to get the MS versions IF Bandai released them. I'm sure you realise the only MG versions Bandai released are Freedom, Strike and Strike Rouge, which I bought because there isn't a HG version."

about that part...i don't really get it....all freedom, strike and strike rouge are out in HGs....

sorry if you think i am dissing you....but i do think you need more knife work on the models...
and about the blitz....i suggess you to cut the clows apart and re-joint them with metal joints, it will look way better.

Btw.....i see a MG strike there...but that Freedom is no grade, right?(can't really see...too far).