Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Fighter G Gundam

G Gundam.

No it didn't. It felt silly to you because you compared it with other gundam shows. Try to look at it as something else standing on it's own. There is nothing silly about the Master-student relationship and the shining finger is just a special attack, think rasengan and you will probably be able to watch the show.

The Characters in this show alone are enough reason to see it. I say give it another try and stop thinking "Oh gundam this will be war and cool mechas with guns" think something like "cool a diffrent gundam shows, the guys at GW says it's good so i better watch all of it so i don't miss out."

G Gundam.

[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

That's exactly why I'm suffering this download [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I never did see the whole thing through, but in english the parts I did see was just plain... silly. I'm hoping the japanese+subtitles do it better justice than I was exposed to.

G Gundam.

Yeah... I <3 this series also. I honestly just love anything SIMILAR to DBZ and seems to make fun of it, and G Gundam has that AND a cool story.

G Gundam.

The english dub is horrible. It destroys emotional moments totally, i didn't turn on japanese audio by mistake once and i thought i would go insane.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: PSJ
    The english dub is horrible. It destroys emotional moments totally, i didn't turn on japanese audio by mistake once and i thought i would go insane.
    I guess I'm the only one that doesn't mind the Dubs. I always go with the dubs when I can. Except for One Piece. I hate those voices in English.

G Gundam.

You go for the dubs instead of the subs when you can choose? The subs got so much better emotion in them. While you listen to a dub you get the feeling americans can't comprehend what is happening and how it affects the character therefore their work becomes halfassed and without soul.

G Gundam.

I wholly agree- almost every single dub Ive suffe...listened to has been pale in comparison to the original Japanese voice actors. (Holds up a "Kill David Moo" poster) Well, maybe DBZ is an exception (don't like Goku's VA).

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: Jurojin
    (Holds up a "Kill David Moo" poster)
    Amen!!! That guy totally killed Xellos in Slayers

G Gundam.

ok, i got the series but for some reason, it speaks both english and japanese at the same time, ne one no how to fix this problem?

G Gundam.

/minor_hijack

Really, wtf were the casting directors thinking when they cast David "Please stab me in the neck with a rusty spoon" Moo?!?! Sounds like he's a giant pinched nose with a mouth shoved full of zombie kittens >_<!

minor_hijack/

And I'll have the same question- How will I filter that when I get home and (hopefully) find out it's finished downloading?

I'm sure I'll be able to monkey around until it works, but any advanced notice would be nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

G Gundam.

Basically you need a media player in which you can switch the audio. If the media player in question supports it, you need only rightclick on the screen while the file is playing and you'll be able to switch it in the menu that pops up.

G Gundam.

I play mine in WMP works fine. Just download the necessary codecs.

G Gundam.

Did anyone else notice that there were some gundam cameos in the last parts of the series? I could have sworn i saw the Gundam Unit 01 that Kou Uraki pilots from 0083 and I also saw the Gundam from 0079. When I finish downloading this (saw it on CN way back, sadly) I am gonna post some screencaps of the cameos.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Jurojin
    (Holds up a "Kill David Moo" poster)
    Amen!!! That guy totally killed Xellos in Slayers
    I liked Xellos' English voice. It was one of my favorites in Slayers. Of course I've never heard his Japanese voice.

G Gundam.

Jesus, I never thought I'd see someone who liked his performance as Xellos.
    That's definitely bound to change if you ever hear the original one, which by the way was played by Ishida Akira (Athrun).

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: Mite Gai
    Did anyone else notice that there were some gundam cameos in the last parts of the series? I could have sworn i saw the Gundam Unit 01 that Kou Uraki pilots from 0083 and I also saw the Gundam from 0079. When I finish downloading this (saw it on CN way back, sadly) I am gonna post some screencaps of the cameos.
    That's interesting. When you watch it be sure to watch it in japanese.

G Gundam.

@PSJ hi, can u tell me which codecs/where i can get them inorder to play g gundam with out the dual language?

G Gundam.

I'll tinker with it when I get home (download finished overnight) but anyone have a best player to play .MKV files? Those apparently were the ones I downloaded >_> and when I use WMP V.10 it gives me "WTF file type is this? O.o?"

I downloaded "Media Player Classic", which works, and I can switch b/w English and Japanese (Burning Finger in Japanese is MUCH better) but I can't seem to find where the subtitles are O.o?

{Help me out!}

G Gundam.

You should be able to change the subtitles in the same menu... weird...

Tip: Try "The Core Media Player". It rules!

G Gundam.

Just go here and download Vobsub and OggDs and you should be fine.