Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Fighter G Gundam

G Gundam.

alright i finished dling it but the vobsub won't download, can anyone help me or is there another codec that might work?

i apologize for the double post

Ovan, The Rebirth

G Gundam.

matroska codec pack is good, you can find it using google to search.

G Gundam.

alright thanks it works now, i can finally watch this so-called "great series" that you and terra claim it to be [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: nevermind the sounds don't work, a little help please?

EDIT 2: the sound works for my other files like gundam seed destiny but the sound won't play for g gundam

Ovan, The Rebirth

G Gundam.

same problem here

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: oyabin
    same problem here
    i got it to work now, just download the k lite codec pack at http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm

Ovan, The Rebirth

G Gundam.

tnx ! now ill be able to watch it again

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

GundamFighter012

G Gundam.

Hey guys, I am a big fan of the show too.

I was just wondering, can anyone help me in opening this Boxtorrent file? I dont know how 2. I just dowloaded it but what program do i have 2 use to open it? If anyone could give a step by step, thx.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: GundamFighter012
    Hey guys, I am a big fan of the show too.

I was just wondering, can anyone help me in opening this Boxtorrent file? I dont know how 2. I just dowloaded it but what program do i have 2 use to open it? If anyone could give a step by step, thx.
    Basic Torrent program
    BitTornado

You will need one of those (100% free if you want them to be, you will just get a notice sometimes begging for money). There are others, but those are probably the best. The first one is the original and basic BitTorrent program. If all you want is straight up downloading that one is enough. BitTornado has more options, for example in a multi-file Torrent you can tell it to download specific files if you don't want some.

Once you have installed one of those programs, just double click on the ".torrent" file you downloaded from BoxTorrents and it should open with the newly installed Program. Just select where you want it to save on you HD and hope that people are Seeding the torrent.

GundamFighter012

G Gundam.

Ah, okay, thanks. =)
    But, what about the MKV things?

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: GundamFighter012
    Ah, okay, thanks. =)
    But, what about the MKV things?
    MKV Explanation and needed programs.

^I've found that site to be extremely useful when I come accross and new types of files.

G Gundam.

g gundam is pretty good, it's way better than wing but close to seed IMO. i didn't like that they kept on resurrecting devil gundam though, and master asia's death was kool, i like how they said their motto at the end, it was a nice death for master asia

Ovan, The Rebirth

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    g gundam is pretty good, it's way better than wing but close to seed IMO. i didn't like that they kept on resurrecting devil gundam though, and master asia's death was kool, i like how they said their motto at the end, it was a nice death for master asia
    Keep in mind that the Devil Gundam had specifically been designed to be able to self-repair itself. If I recall correctly, before the incident when Kyoji stole it and fled to Earth (I don't think there are any Spoilers in that) it was built to be (and at least in the dub version called) the Ultimate Gundam. Anything that is Ultimate had better be EXTREMELY hard to kill.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: Curium
    Keep in mind that the Devil Gundam had specifically been designed to be able to self-repair itself. If I recall correctly, before the incident when Kyoji stole it and fled to Earth (I don't think there are any Spoilers in that) it was built to be (and at least in the dub version called) the Ultimate Gundam. Anything that is Ultimate had better be EXTREMELY hard to kill.

Slightly off topic, maybe they should've named a certain something Ultimate Freedom instead ;P

G Gundam.

HA! After so long I finally managed to DL the series so I can now post the cameos of gundams I was able to find.

A pic of the Gundam.

A pic of GP01, its in the middle of the pic where the tentacles form an X.

A better pic of GP01 this time in Full Vernian at the bottom right.

Oh and the Japanese VAs were way better than the English ones though I found that the English ones were not terrible in comparison just average while the Japanese VAs were great.

P.S. If the torrent is lacking seeds tell me and I will get back on. I don't like to leave the torrent up for a long periods of time though since it greatly slows down my pc which I also need for school work and fun (BT = SUPER LAG even in stuff like Word and WMP, since BT uses CPU power).

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: Mite Gai
    HA! After so long I finally managed to DL the series so I can now post the cameos of gundams I was able to find.

A pic of the Gundam.

A pic of GP01, its in the middle of the pic where the tentacles form an X.

A better pic of GP01 this time in Full Vernian at the bottom right.

Oh and the Japanese VAs were way better than the English ones though I found that the English ones were not terrible in comparison just average while the Japanese VAs were great.

P.S. If the torrent is lacking seeds tell me and I will get back on. I don't like to leave the torrent up for a long periods of time though since it greatly slows down my pc which I also need for school work and fun (BT = SUPER LAG even in stuff like Word and WMP, since BT uses CPU power).
    pay a closer attention, you will find Ra-Gz in the corner of pic 2
    btw...the third one is GP-01fb

G Gundam.

better picture of THE gundam on bottom left corner

Ovan, The Rebirth

G Gundam.

better picture of THE gundam on bottom left corner
    Is that Guncannon on the right side just above the middle?

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: Curium
    Is that Guncannon on the right side just above the middle?
    hmm.... looks like it but hard to tell

Ovan, The Rebirth

G Gundam.

Based on the appearance of other old mobile suits it probably is.

G Gundam.

If someone can tell me how to SS I would caputre it, but in the end there's also a cameo of the F91, Wing Zero and I believe the ZZ