Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Fighter G Gundam

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: einobaka
    If someone can tell me how to SS I would caputre it, but in the end there's also a cameo of the F91, Wing Zero and I believe the ZZ
    wing zero? what the hell??? show me!!!

if you're using windows media player then just press ctrl+i

Ovan, The Rebirth

G Gundam.

Unless they already pre-designed Wing Zero back then it's unlikely that it's a cameo. But I remember seeing GP03 Stamen as a cameo though.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

G Gundam.

hey, does anyone know if its possible to change the g-gundam's extention from Ogm... to something like avi? i thinking of burning it.. but i don't think it will work unless i change it

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: ~strike-freedom~
    hey, does anyone know if its possible to change the g-gundam's extention from Ogm... to something like avi? i thinking of burning it.. but i don't think it will work unless i change it
    Why wouldn't it work burning OGM files? Also, just change 1 episode from OGM to AVI and see if it works. If not you can just redownload that 1 episode, but if it works then you know.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    If someone can tell me how to SS I would caputre it, but in the end there's also a cameo of the F91, Wing Zero and I believe the ZZ

using VLC

edit: here you go

G Gundam.

That ain't Wing.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: PSJ
    That ain't Wing.
    I don't think (juding by the image only) you can be so definite. There is no question that the shield looks right. While the colors are slightly off, I personally believe it is. Keep in mind that was right at the end of G Gundam, and Wing started around a week after G ended. It seems like a rather easy "Easter Egg" to add in, and I would like to congratulate einobaka on acctually noticing it. If the design is finished since the first few episodes at least had to be done by then, why not hide it in there?

G Gundam.

the original wing gundam?

Ovan, The Rebirth

G Gundam.

Maybe, back sure does look like it.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

G Gundam.

LOL, I remember seeing that shot and being like "WTF!?! They're crossing Wing with G Gundam!!?!?"

It looks so much like the Wing Gundam... it has to be it, I mean, chances of it being a coincidence?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

G Gundam.

I still think all the main character Gundams look identical, so I couldn't tell.

G Gundam.

lol, they're giant machines with big guns and only the good guys have faces (this was the way in gundam wing, at first only the good robots had a face, the others just had a light to show they were operational)
    kinda like seed, how zakus dont have a face.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

G Gundam.

Dude, I sort of liked that the Leos in Wing didn't have faces but a flat camera monitor. Sure the Zakus are cooler, but the flat camera is probably more realistic for the first standard issue MS.

Zakus definetley have a face, they're just cyclopses (which is damn cool) I love the anticipation that comes with a Zaku's eye rolling over to where the character/ship is hiding or trying to take cover.

Chaos does bring up one of the better aspects of G Gundam though. Almost every character, no matter how stupid or unimportant, had a backstory and a face and you could get interested in a couple of them. That's partly what's so missing in Gundam nowadays. Legend of Galactic Heroes also does the job properly, making you care about the minor players, even if they're only around for a very brief time.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

G Gundam.

If GSD or SEED had actually even attempted that then both would also have been far better and GSD might actually be average.

Saito Blues

G Gundam.

Hell, you gotta love a series that can make something called the "Shining/God Finger" look devestating.

Something that's been on my mind....how the final "Love, Love Tenkyouken" totally destroyed the Devil Gundam. My theory is that since G gundam taught us that the fist is the extension of the soul, when Domon and Rain attacked, the Devil Gundam actually "Felt" their souls and realized that humanity wasn't a lost cause after all....

That or the fact that it was destroyed without a life unit...heh...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that IS Wing Gundam at the end. That's pretty much the general consensus....

GundamFighter012

G Gundam.

Hey, I have a question again.

I'm downloading the episodes using a program called BitLord and so far I only have one of them done. The prolblem is that the audio wont play. I tried playing it on BS player, but still, it didn't work. What should I do? And thanks a bunch.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL

using VLC

edit: here you go

that one below and a little to the right of Z Gundam looks just like Zanbot 3

G Gundam.

is this the gundam series that everybody dies in the end? excluding the main character that losses his memory.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
    is this the gundam series that everybody dies in the end? excluding the main character that losses his memory.
    No.

G Gundam.

Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
    that would be Zeta Gundam - Kamiiiiiille Bidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan