Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 41

Bleach 41

Hehe, if you love Bleach that much, you'll love it even more when the anime gets to the point in the manga now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bleach 41

Fuck, Yoruichi makes me all tingly inside.

*drools*

Lord Magus

Bleach 41

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: MrTicTac
    baaah an mkv file... *too lazy to figure out my zoom player*
    Go to our anime support section... you'll see a thread for all the codecs you need to play everything you want

Bleach 41

Bleach 41

hmm every group is a bit faster? or just lunar? last time they didnt come out to thurs-firday.

edit: also, since it was mentioned here, where is the anime at in terms of the manga? (after this episode)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 41

about chapter about chapter 120.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 41

saying the same thing the same thing over again is fun/funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

this was a good episode, the only thing I was sort've annoyed with was the music they played when Ichigo made the scene, it wasn't very fitting. but seeing Senbonzakura was pretty cool.

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 41

I agree with that Knives - that song just sucks.
    Every time it plays I think "why the hell is that song in the show?".
    It sounds like a bunch of old women doing a gospel gig or something.

Bleach 41

STFU that song is awesome... best anime song out there...

[12:41] * Budweineken <<< WinAmp 5.05 | Hazel FERNANDES - 21 - Number One(vocal ver.) | mp3 | 128 kbps | 4.52MB | 00:20/04:55 ||||||||||||||||||||| > (6.8%) >>>

And I say it again... Yoruichi is too hot...

Bleach 41

she is hot and did u see captain kuchikis reaction when she came it was sweet cant wait till next ep

Bleach 41

I especially liked the part where Ichigo told Rukia that her opinions no longer matter and she shoud say thanks for sveing me or something like that. Almost made me cry it was so funny. Really liked the cockyness of Ichigo in this ep, tired of seeing meek main characters who are not sure of themselves. The song that played when Ichigo was appearing on the bridge seemed way out of place, probably because it was english, but it didn't fit. Oh and how the hell do you fly with one wing?

Sig made by Lucifus

Bleach 41

Anybody that calls Byakuya, little Byakuya has to be a bad ass fighter. I wonder who it was that 13th captain thought Ichigo was.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 41

great eps awesome really awesome!especially ichigo appeared in front of rukia !ROX!

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: kooshi
    Hehe, if you love Bleach that much, you'll love it even more when the anime gets to the point in the manga now [img][/img]
    WHAAAT will it get even better then this whaaaaaaaa i can't w8.!!!!

Bleach 41

lol yea these eps are like naruto filler(well almost) when compared to what the manga is doing now

Bleach 41

yup we're only half way in, the real cool stuff is yet to happen and the manga keeps getting better

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    It sounds like a bunch of old women doing a gospel gig or something.
    I hope you're kidding. I LOVE that song!! So friggin badass hahahahaha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I feel like the last time I heard that little clip was ep 20 (when ichigo discover's his sword's name-- i'm obsessed w/ that moment).

and yay! the arc's finally starting to heat up! sooo excited for the next ep!!

Bleach 41

I love the song too...Number 1...don't know why some dislike it....it creates all the excitement for the scene. Last time they played it during Ichigo and Kenpachi's fight...

Totally love Senbonzakura, it is beautifully released...can't wait to see how Ichigo wil deal with it...hard to defend though...the blade comes from everywhere

Praise Lunar for releasing this ep very quick

Bleach 41

Ukitate is so badass. Seems funny and he treats Byakuya like a little brother or something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]