Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 41

Bleach 41

mkv files arent too big of a problem for me,, i'm just gonna wait for other releases

thx though bud/turk i've d/l a bunch of those mkv patches/codecs/players and it just gives me a headache..

just watched lunar's,,, ^^ i really like yourichi's (human form) voice actor,, way she says "eh/huh" and "see" were great

and great to see rukia's fun side come out again (scene when rukia/ichigo argue about how rescuee cant complain),, its been a while since its been shown

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Anybody that calls Byakuya, little Byakuya has to be a bad ass fighter. I wonder who it was that 13th captain thought Ichigo was.

its funny, he must look like SOMEBODY that everyone in Soul Society knows because in the lunar fansub, before rukia left like 20 episodes ago- when she told byakuya not to kill ichigo he said "hmm...yes, he does look somewhat like him doesnt he?"

and then this time the 13th captain was like stunned for 5 seconds before byakuya said "no relation"

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 41

the best part was where she's flashing ichigo without hesitation and ichigo's getting all sweaty.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 41

chaoskiddo its called EDIT BUTTON OMFGZOROXXERSJ00. well without the last part anyway.

yoroichi is awesome.

Im having problems with lunar release though =/ explorer crashes when I try to play the file. I dl-ed the episode via mIRC from 2 different bots... currently DL-ing with bittorrent.
    only watched the B-S version so far.

Ill edit this post after i watched the lunar version

Bleach 41

who cares ^ let him make another post,, does it matter ? >__>

just get the lunar BT one,, theres so many seeders,, my d/l finished in like 11 min

Bleach 41

Musumane, try updating your codecs... maybe the latest ffdshow should do the trick...

Bleach 41

Yoruichi is growing on me. Looks and sounds much better in her human shape.

I also wonder who is the person Ichigo looks like.

Bleach 41

perhaps a fallen/exiled shinigami...or maybe rukias ex or something. that was my original thought when rukia first left, that ichigomust remind her of her bf, or brother or something like that.

Bleach 41

Damn, Bleach has been good lately. My only complaint was that there weren't enough strong female characters, but that's definately been fixed now... And Ichigo's reaction was priceless.

I thought the scene where he appeared on the bridge was well done, personally. And Ichigo and Rukia's reunion was just right somehow. She could have hugged him, or said "Save me!" but I felt this was a lot better. Athough I'd say the best scene in this ep was actually in Ganju's fight after the katana was scattered and they zoomed from the sword back to Ganju. Very cool.

Bleach 41

yo guys can somebody tell me what the hell is that hollow mask? been wondering if ichigo power is half hollow.

Bleach 41

^ ^ ^

No one else wants to be spoiled in this thread, you might check out the manga or ask some manga reader personal like.

Great episode, I can't wait for this fight... and I still hope Kenpachi isn't dead =(

=P

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
    yo guys can somebody tell me what the hell is that hollow mask? been wondering if ichigo power is half hollow.
    There have been alot of evidence that might hint so... the 3 more important ones being that Ichigo almost became a Hollow when he was getting his Shinigami powers, the second Ichigo that he faught to get his soul slayer back who said "His powers will soon by mine", and third this mask that keeps coming back to him even after being thrown away... apparently it generates from him or something...

The way I see it there are three possibilities...

First one being that Ichigo is infact half Hollow...
    Second one is that there's a second personality inside him that is threatening to takeover...
    Third being, that someone is pulling a prank on him stuffing him with these wierd masks...

Other things that come to my mind are why is there only a mask, and not the body of the Hollow? and what the heck is the Hollow mask doing in Ichigo's armpit?

Bleach 41

WHOA that was wicked !

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: MrTicTac
    who cares ^ let him make another post,, does it matter ? >__>

just get the lunar BT one,, theres so many seeders,, my d/l finished in like 11 min
    the admins and mods care, they care enough for it to be in the forum rules, and if they care, so should you.

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Musumane, try updating your codecs... maybe the latest ffdshow should do the trick...
    well heinweiser , tried it , didnt work.

Bleach 41

Bwhahaha e.e I was right.. when I guess from the Bleach 41 preview thread that the reason the mask was shown cause it saved his ass again >.>... Thats like a first for me (being right that is). Watched the episode last night. Was great as usual. Bleach sooo rocks.. Only thing it needs is more bishounen... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It has the pretty girls already.. Where are the boys? Oh well.. It was also pretty cool how Yoruichi stopped Byakuya's blade from ""scattering" Using basically the same stuff that covers ichigo's I umm.. lack of hilt? I forget what it is called. Forgive the lack of terminology.. Anyway back on subject. Since Ichigo is such a quick study, he may be able to use the same technique if and when he fights byakuya without cat girl getting in the way..

Bleach 41

ichigo's fought renji twice and during the 2nd time, he didn't copy any of renji's sword "techniques". and if u were really paying attention, u would've concluded that each sword, having a different name, would give the user different abilities.

Bleach 41

Honoko, If you are referring to my post. I am talking about the bandage that was used to wrape Byakuya's sword. I dont think it was an extension of a Zanpaktou(sp.). I was just saying the it resembled the bandages which surround Ichigos Bare Hilt... So Im not referring to any sword techniques, only mad bandage maneuvering skills..
    ANd by quick study I was referring to his heavy training and improvement in such a short period of time.. Oh and if you werent talking to me.. then dont consider anything I just mentioned relevant to the topic at hand..
    ~Yale

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
    There have been alot of evidence that might hint so... the 3 more important ones being that Ichigo almost became a Hollow when he was getting his Shinigami powers, the second Ichigo that he faught to get his soul slayer back who said "His powers will soon by mine", and third this mask that keeps coming back to him even after being thrown away... apparently it generates from him or something...

The way I see it there are three possibilities...

First one being that Ichigo is infact half Hollow...
    Second one is that there's a second personality inside him that is threatening to takeover...
    Third being, that someone is pulling a prank on him stuffing him with these wierd masks...

Other things that come to my mind are why is there only a mask, and not the body of the Hollow? and what the heck is the Hollow mask doing in Ichigo's armpit?
    I think there's only a mask since having anything would involve Ichigo having body parts of a Hollow. The only thing distinguishing about them are the masks, the hole in their chests, and their big body size. I could see some problems if Ichigo had a hole or was massively big, haha.

Bleach 41

If Ichigo is half hollow,whats so great about that, how does the hollow part give him more power?

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    If Ichigo is half hollow,whats so great about that, how does the hollow part give him more power?
    he gets mixed power and because of that he gets stronger MABY dont now but it could be so