Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 41

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    Still kind of interesting that the one kid pointed out that the transformed state of ichigo's sword doesnt seem to be at any real advantage, since it's the same basic size except without a hilt. I just want Ichigo to have a specific technique he can pull off using his sword, like how all the other death gods have their own techniques.
    I'm guessing it'll involve doing something with the bandages on the hilt, maybe like whirling it around like the Mind-Ichigo did.

Bleach 41

Kenpachi's soul slayer is always in the transformed state too. That's nothing too special. It just means he has too much spirit energy to seal it back up. Ichigo's not very good at controlling his spirit energy.
    Kenpachi's soul slayer is just a sword, no transformation, just an ordinary sword.

Bleach 41

Its an ordinary sword to kenpachi. even ichigo could hear its screams, once kenpachi will hear it , it will probably be able to transform

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: Masamune
    Its an ordinary sword to kenpachi. even ichigo could hear its screams, once kenpachi will hear it , it will probably be able to transform
    ZI think he can hear the sword he was just ignoring it for so long.. At least the way I interpretted it when he tried to ask the sword its name and it was all like.. HAH fuck that..Like id tell your ass after ruining my pretty self for so long.. or something along those lines...

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: kAi
    Kenpachi's soul slayer is just a sword, no transformation, just an ordinary sword.
    What are you talking about? In the earlier part of their fight, Ichigo specifically tells Kenpachi in a cocky way to unleash his soul slayer, and Kenpachi says it's always unleashed...his spirit energy is so high that he CAN'T return it to its basic form. And that's when Ichigo felt all relieved hearing that his sword couldn't advance any further......just before Kenpachi stabs him in the chest.

Kenpachi's soul slayer is also capable of performing special techniques like everyone elses, it just refuses to because Kenpachi only fights alone.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 41

What are you talking about? In the earlier part of their fight, Ichigo specifically tells Kenpachi in a cocky way to unleash his soul slayer, and Kenpachi says it's always unleashed...his spirit energy is so high that he CAN'T return it to its basic form. And that's when Ichigo felt all relieved hearing that his sword couldn't advance any further......just before Kenpachi stabs him in the chest.

Kenpachi's soul slayer is also capable of performing special techniques like everyone elses, it just refuses to because Kenpachi only fights alone.
    "My soul slayer ain't got a name."
    "My sword is butt-ass naked."
    "It ain't got a sealed form to begin with."
    "This is my soul slayer's true form."

It's just a sword, you need to know it's name to release it.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 41

And it seemed that when Kenpachi tried to talk to his sword, after getting beaten down by Ichigo, it didn't respond. I can't blame it. Or perhaps we just didn't see if his sword responded to him...

Kenpachi was talking about how he can't turn off his reiatsu (spirit energy) and that is why he has the creepy eyepatch... to give his enemies a chance.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 41

kenpachi's sword has a name, but zaraki kenpachi didnt care to know its name. zaraki didnt know it had a name, thats why ichigo was able to beat him in the first place. oh i always wanted to ask this, when zangetsu gave ichigo the "nameless zampukon" called "asautchi" or something, doesnt it mean it has a name? would it work if you called "asautchi!"? (just wondering)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    kenpachi's sword has a name, but zaraki kenpachi didnt care to know its name. zaraki didnt know it had a name, thats why ichigo was able to beat him in the first place. oh i always wanted to ask this, when zangetsu gave ichigo the "nameless zampukon" called "asautchi" or something, doesnt it mean it has a name? would it work if you called "asautchi!"? (just wondering)
    Chaos, I think you would have to ask the creators of bleach this question...we can only speculate

Bleach 41

hmm does anybody understand japanese enough to tell us what "asautchi" means? (it could mean nameless and that would make sense)

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 41

If Kenpachi found out the name to his sword, he would be unstoppable.

Bleach 41

well it seems all zampukons have special abilities (ichigo's being able to blast off huge reiatsu like he did against urahara and renji) so zaraki would have to learn how to use his first before he could be much better than he already is.

Bleach 41

You like stating the obvious.

Bleach 41

Also, don't be gay and use the japanese word for everything, it doesn't make you as cool as you think it does.

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Also, don't be gay and use the japanese word for everything, it doesn't make you as cool as you think it does.
    And you dont be a douche bag and put up pointless posts... some sub groups dont translate the words. So, instead the person who watches it will use the word they hear instead of being like "Hmm,, whats that word mean...let me go Google it" Hah right.. anyway&.

Im not sure what asautchi means but I do know that nameless/no name is Nanashi as in the Gundam Wing Pilot Trowa Barton...but it could be a synonym

Bleach 41

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    trying to belittle someone like this doesnt make you look as cool as you think it does, either. all the manga translations (atleast the ones i've read) use zanpakutoh and reiatsu, so that's what people who read the manga are used to saying.

Bleach 41

"It ain't got a sealed form to begin with."
    "This is my soul slayer's true form."

It's just a sword, you need to know it's name to release it.
    If it doesnt have a sealed form to begin with, then that means it isnt sealed. If you're talking about a basic sword, like what Ichigo had in the first episodes, then that form is a "sealed form"

I don't know if i would say its "just a sword"
    Didint Uruhara say that soul slayers are manifested by highly concentrated spirit energy in the form of a blade?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 41

Well, I didn't mean your average run of the mill sword, but soul slayer, yeah.

his sword has a name, and all that, he just doesn't know it.

Bleach 41

I wouldn't be surprised if Kenpachi's sword turned out to have a sealed form after all. Since he's focused only on his own strength he doesn't even know his sword's name let alone it's hidden abilities. He may just not know about it's true from. And they have to add something for Kenpachi and Ichigo's inevitable rematch.

Bleach 41

i was under the impression that all soul slayers (happy darthender?) had a sealed form, its just those unexperienced and those who dont care (like kenpachi) dont know. before ichigo released his soul slayer in urahara's basement, you could also say it "didnt have a seal" but it acctually did, ichigo didnt know about, just like kenpachi doesnt know about his.