Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bleach 41

Bleach 41

This is the way I see soul slayers: every soul slayer has Mode #1 and Mode #2. Obviously, Mode #1 is the one that everybody starts at. Mode #2 is the one where you can say *action* *soul slayer name* and make it become stronger in a way.
    Right now, Ichigo's soul slayer is stuck on Mode #2. Kenpachi's is stuck in Mode #1. That's the way I see it.

Bleach 41

thats how i see it to, except i think some people were suggesting that kenpachi was already in mode 2 its just the appearence is the same, or that ichigo's is on mode 1 and it just looks different because of his reiatsu.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 41

From what I understand, getting Mode #2 requires you to know the name of your soul slayer. Since Kenpachi doesn't know, it's safe to know that his soul slayer is stuck on Mode #1. As for Ichigo's soul slayer, I think it's just stuck on Mode #2. Why it's stuck like this, I dunno, but maybe Ichigo is special, based on what we've seen with the hollow mask appearing constantly as well as seeing the white Ichigo in his inner self.

Bleach 41

could it be he's spewing off so much reiatsu that his zampukon can stay in that form at all times?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 41

zampukon? isn't it zanpakuto?

and the released form can only be achieved by calling out the sword's name-- as was demonstrated countless times ("howl! zabimaru!" "scatter, senbonzakura"-- and that time hinamori went apeshit, etc etc).