Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Gundam Wing

Originally posted by: LokeXero
    Yet he moves the aim point of his busters on the third shot so i think he has a damn good aimbot.
    ... which was probably sold later to Kira...

Gundam Wing

Originally posted by: Marcis
    Originally posted by: LokeXero
    Yet he moves the aim point of his busters on the third shot so i think he has a damn good aimbot.
    ... which was probably sold later to Kira...
    or Mwu, whoever heard of reflecting beams straight back at who shot them no matter where they move...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Gundam Wing

I'm doing my damn best to stifle the rant of insults my mind readily composes when thinking about Destiny (in regards to the two above posts)

So instead, I'm going to go out and pose a question to the forum, one that is sure to be unpopular with the people here.

I have a friend (female) who swears and swears and refuses to give up on the idea that some of the characters in Wing are supposed to be paired together (yaoi, shounen-ai, call it whatever you want) and that while there is no concrete evidence in the show itself there are numerous hints and sublties in Wing that clearly point to this.

Now, I was quite sceptical about this, but after listening to her for so long I'm almost willing to buy it, for Trowa and Quatre at least. I don't know what it is but Trowa especially treats Quatre in a totally different way than the other pilots, and even though you never see it, I can't shake the feeling that the director or whoever wanted to really make it seem like they were supposed to be together (or maybe just to get a fangirl bastion)

Where do you all rank in on this? <u>Please try to keep the discussion civilized!</u>

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

kapia

Gundam Wing

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Now, I was quite sceptical about this, but after listening to her for so long I'm almost willing to buy it, for Trowa and Quatre at least. I don't know what it is but Trowa especially treats Quatre in a totally different way than the other pilots, and even though you never see it, I can't shake the feeling that the director or whoever wanted to really make it seem like they were supposed to be together (or maybe just to get a fangirl bastion)
    Hi everybody, I'm obviously new and this is oficially my post #1
    I don't know if Trowa and Quatre are together but they sure treat each other in a very "suspicious" way...other couple I've seen in a lot of pages is Heero-Duo, can someone explain this to me? because I didn't see a thing between this two gundam pilots, besides I always thought that Duo and Hildre were together.

P.D: I apologize for my english but is not my native language[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]...

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Gundam Wing

i don't know why everyone is saying weird things, but here's how it goes, or how i think it goes, if i'm somewhat wrong, forgive me..

heero and relena
    duo and hilde
    trowa and no one(don't think catherine, because that his sister..or so i hear..)
    quatre and no one
    wufei and sally?
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Gundam Wing

Ive never ever seen Gundam wing endless walts and want to soooo badly can any onesend me a link for a free download

Gundam Wing

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    I still find Wing better than seed and destiny cause the characters doesnt annoy me as they do in seed and destiny. I mean the top five most annoying characters in anime are from seed and destiny with shinn bieng nr.1....

Also i liked wing that they didnt focus so much on one characther like seed and destiny did with Kira and Shinn. omg all the flashbacks in destiny about shinn family....

By the way im listing to just communication from Gundam Wing right now,the best song in the gundams i have seen so far.
    All of those faults are from Destiny... nobody were annoying in Seed, at least not on the level of, say, Relena.

C'mon you can't be serious when saying that Relena isn't even on the top 5 of annoying Gundam chars
    I second terra on his/her vote of Relena to be in the top 5 of most annoying Gundam chars. I hated, and still hate, all her pacifism stuff. "If you want peace, prepare for war" I dont know who said this but it was a shame that Relena understood it at the end of Endless Waltz and not before.

Gundam Wing

ahh come on the fillers art THAT............ bad...... i mean at least they give the show some side info and we do see hinata dancing on the water..... but yea i want the damm thing to speed up too.... and yea give him a hit for me...

Gundam Wing

ahh come on the fillers art THAT............ bad...... i mean at least they give the show some side info and we do see hinata dancing on the water..... but yea i want the damm thing to speed up too.... and yea give him a hit for me...

Gundam Wing

wrong thread man, and you double posted....

Ovan, The Rebirth

Gundam Wing

out of all you people here, who actually thinks the idea of gundanium alloy is sane?
    Signature by Lucifus

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Gundam Wing

Dumb question.

Obviously Gundanium alloy is not a real thing. Its like the Hercules of metals...

There won't ever be such an alloy, not at least for another hundred years.

However, the idea that such an alloy might be used to change the nature of war from "Kill as many enemies as possible in one strike" to any more progressive battle tactic is noteworthy.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Gundam Wing

i know it's not a real thing, i'm just saying..the idea of a gundanium alloy being the ultimate metal seems too plain-ish. but then again, it's very old, so, no point in complaining. every anime has something to make their mech "special", but what's so special about the gundams in wing, in seed, their gundams were unique with 'phase shift armor' or evangelion..which i can't seem to remember at the moment. but again, gundanium alloy is just described as a strong metal which can only be refined in space. and also, i'm sorry to forget that this this is too damn old.
    Signature by Lucifus

Gundam Wing

The point of gundanium was that no OZ or aliance suit at the begining of wing has the power to touch the gundams thats y they were armored with it. It wasnt till later that OZ had the weaponry to damage them effectivly
    either way its a fact that any suit made of gundanium would be stronger its like a phase shift thats doesnt run on power.

Gundam Wing had some pretty nice mecha in it, my favorites:

Gundam Heavyarms Custom: Man, this thing has gatling guns (my favorite kind of gun) and swarms of missiles (my favorite means of causing an explosion is by swarms of missiles, not just one) comming out of it's ass, and of course, an army knife for making with the stabby. And it just looks cool.

Mercurious: It's got those planet defensors that can form an energy shield, be used as ball lightning like projectiles, be formed into a lightning whip, etc.... AND it has a buckler that has a huge ass beam saber inside it. and of course, an SMG. Also looks cool.

Gundam Deathscythe Hell: It's a gundam, with giant devil wings that can wrap around it as an armor shell/cloaking device, and it has a huge ass scythe, need I say more? Oh, and it has the shield that can be fired as a beam drill projectile. Also looks cool.

Serpent: A big ass mobile suit with big ass guns, either a double gatling gun like one of heavyarms 2 double gatlings, or a huge beam cannon, and it has big enough jets to allow it to hover, oh, and it has swarmer missile packs.

Other suits I thought were cool: Aries, Tauros, Virgo I and II, Tallgeese, Nataku, Sandrock Custom.

P.S. Custom/Hell versions of the gundams, and the serpents are mobile suits from the Gundam Wing movie, endless waltz, the gundams are basically the ones from the series, except beefed up a bit.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    This is one of my top 3 all time favorite series'. I liked the plot, and the different charactors, especially zechs.. he was such a bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by RedX1z
    out of all you people here, who actually thinks the idea of gundanium alloy is sane?
    I think its alot better than G U N D A M as an ever changing acronym like in SEED, even though seed was awesome as well. and going back to Wing after SEED... wing seems so very old and grainy haha
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 03-29-2007 at 12:22 PM.

Most special units in UC were made from gundarium alloy, starting with the Rick Dias and Hyaku Shiki.

i don't know why everyone is saying weird things, but here's how it goes, or how i think it goes, if i'm somewhat wrong, forgive me..

heero and relena
    duo and hilde
    trowa and no one(don't think catherine, because that his sister..or so i hear..)
    quatre and no one
    wufei and sally?
    funny thing about wufei...he's a widower; he was engaged to be married before he became a pilot. And yea, Trowa and Quatre were pretty gay; i mean look at how they dressed and acted towards each other, and Quatre was quite a soft man.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    one scene that will always stick in my head is right before zechs mask breaks and he is in the tallgheese, and he's owning these guys and it cuts to him saying "FOOOLS!" so classic.

heero and relena
    duo and hilde
    quatre and no one
    wufei and sally?
    Ugh, can't stand that everyone has to pair someone up with someone else. In any case, the most efficient pairings I've seen are as follows:

Heero Yuy and Relena Peacecraft
    Duo Maxwell and Hilde Schbeiker
    Trowa Barton and Midii Une*
    Quatre Raberba Winner and Dorothy Catalonia
    Wufei Chang and Sally Poe

*Midii Une was only featured in New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Episode Zero. She is a young girl that Trowa saved in his mercenary days, although it is revealed that she was a spy for the Alliance in order to take care of her family. She realizes her feelings for Trowa after he leaves her. She is not related to Lady Une in any way.

Also, it is true that Catherine Bloom and Trowa Barton are brother and sister, since Trowa Barton is revealed to be Catherine's long lost brother, Triton Bloom, in Episode Zero. The only reason I didn't put Catherine Bloom with Trowa is simply because that would be an incest pairing.