Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Gundam Wing

---AFTER READING THE SCANS---
    Wow now I'm interested in watching Gundam Wing again!

Gundam Wing

The first gundam show was Gundam 0079 or simply Mobile Suit Gundam.

The 08th MS Team is an OVA from 1996.

Gundam Wing

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    never heard of it. give some url and sites of Gundam 0079 please. i like to search for it, just curious what show did all these gundam idea came from. I mean what is the very first series of Gundams. It's very nice. the Gundam shows i've watched so far are, G, GW, GX, GS, and now GSD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Gundam Wing

Here's everything you need to know.

There's lots of other Gundam info there too. Awesome site.

Gundam Wing

Originally posted by: alex_milliardo_zilch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    never heard of it. give some url and sites of Gundam 0079 please. i like to search for it, just curious what show did all these gundam idea came from. I mean what is the very first series of Gundams. It's very nice. the Gundam shows i've watched so far are, G, GW, GX, GS, and now GSD [img][/img]
    Well you seem well versed in AU Gundams. Just have to suffer through the UC stuff.

Gundam Wing

If by suffer you mean "watching a couple of series made back in the good old days when the purpose of the shows weren't to sell model kits", then yeah, suffer through UC. ;D

Gundam Wing

I admit that Wing was the series which got me into modelling, although it was till Seed that I seriously began to invest in it as a hobby and bought an air brush.

I've seen: ZZ, 0083, V, G, W, X, 8th, S, SD
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Gundam Wing

By the way, I've been meaning to ask this for the Wingers: What were your favorite and least favorite MS / Gundam in Wing?

My personal favorite is the Tallgeese II. A politician going out in a dueling oriented MS and personally leading the charge into battle, can you get any better?

Least favorite: Heavyarms. Trowa was a great character, but he got stuck with one ugly Gundam. And when some of the other Gundams got improved later in the series, his only got an additional Gatling gun. Lameo. The Serpent variations and Heavyarms Kai from Endless Waltz were alot better tho.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Gundam Wing

Pretty nice too. Somehow it doesn't surprise me that Heero's mentor was an assassin, ironically the one who killed the real Heero [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gundam Wing

See, Gunddam Wing Has plenty of depth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].. you just have to be a fan to know about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]..

Gundam Wing

Nah, it doesn't. Not Gundam Wing itself. It gains depth by sidestories which you have to read, as a stand-alone series it's still just an empty shell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gundam Wing

pffft [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] .. times 2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: Though I dont think those are side stories.. Sides sotries are stories which barely if at all fit into the plot of a story. They also dont have any impact on the happenings.. These were backgrounds which obviously affected the story because it was why all the characters were the way they were (awesome)..

Gundam Wing

Wow, that was a fast reply. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gundam Wing

Yeah I know.. I have no life when Im at work >>
    EDIT: posting is the only thing keeping me awake

Gundam Wing

Nah, it doesn't. Not Gundam Wing itself. It gains depth by sidestories which you have to read, as a stand-alone series it's still just an empty shell [img][/img]
    Well don't forget these were supposed to be a part of the series. We need to hunt down who ever invented the idea of a production schedule.

Gundam Wing

W00t MAN HUNT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] man hunt ^_^

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Gundam Wing

Did someone call a beat-down on dumbass anime producers for their shoddy work during Wing?

*grabs brass knuckles, wooden sword and knife*

Can we also go fuck up the idiots who are currently writing the Naruto filler?

*Buys plane ticket*

Oh, and I can't read Japanese.... Can anyone tell me where a "Fukuda" lives? That man I will not kill, until I rape him with a giant metal war machine and film it all (and then make a sequel, naturally, to sell more model kits)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Gundam Wing

I sense some hostility in you Masamuneehs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Gundam Wing

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Did someone call a beat-down on dumbass anime producers for their shoddy work during Wing?

*grabs brass knuckles, wooden sword and knife*

Can we also go fuck up the idiots who are currently writing the Naruto filler?

*Buys plane ticket*

Oh, and I can't read Japanese.... Can anyone tell me where a "Fukuda" lives? That man I will not kill, until I rape him with a giant metal war machine and film it all (and then make a sequel, naturally, to sell more model kits)
    I agree with you there masamuneehs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the fukuda thing and narutor filler writers...