Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gundam Wing

Once I saw a 5 pages long essay by some lonely pathetic female who wrote why she thought Duo called himself the God of Death.
    I should try finding it again, it was seriously creepy.

Another thing I seriously despised about Wing was the influence of freakin' kids. Relena is what 15 and she becomes a queen at one point. Dorothy is 15 and manipulates Romefeller. All the Wing pilots are 15 and fucking wreaks havoc throughout the galaxy. So silly. Kids should sit down and shut up.

Gundam Wing

What's acctualy funny is that they could use a gundam, but probably werent allowed to drive cars.

"you might not be able to drive yet, but at least you can use an enormous mobile suit that has the power to destroy countires!"

terra, zechs (1 of my favorite characters) was older, and he still kicked ass with a gundam.

heero's gundam's beam rifle seemed to get stronger for the last episode...like 10x stronger. in some episodes, its the size of the virgos, or tarus's but in the last episode, its bigger than a space colony.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Gundam Wing

Another thing I seriously despised about Wing was the influence of freakin' kids. Relena is what 15 and she becomes a queen at one point. Dorothy is 15 and manipulates Romefeller. All the Wing pilots are 15 and fucking wreaks havoc throughout the galaxy. So silly. Kids should sit down and shut up.
    Word.
    But seriously, WTF is up with all those kids doing shit in wars? It gets even worse, some days ago I was checking on some character description for FF VII chars. Now try to imagine my puzzled look, when I read that Cid Highwind was 32 years old and constantly called an old man...o_O WITH 32?!? Are they fucking nuts? 32 is a great age, not even close to being old...as long as you're not living in the dark ages or something. T'was even more astonishing regarding the fact, that FF VII had one of the "older" main chars, with Cloud being 21 instead of being a teen...

Sorry for the off-topic rant.^^