Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: SkyReaper
    When Freedom got skewered by Impulse.
    Impluse Did nuclear blasts to freedom??

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    Originally posted by: RTX-008L
    Originally posted by: PSJ
    Based on how popular a show is those things can always change. There is no gaurantee that they won't do another SEED series.
    well..seed series is definitely ending
    you never know, afterall, we don't know how japanese citizens feel about gsd, for all we know they could be writing to fukuda for another seed series
    definitely not.....cuz the original director of gundam was not happy to see seed-d

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Well, when Impulse put his sword through Freedom, it breached his reactor making it go nuclear.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

SEED/DESTINY follow-up rumors - taken from Gunota headlines blog
    go there for more info and links

Again take this with a grain of salt.
    The following blog has a report/dialog between a customer, store owner, and a Bandai staff member during a Bakuseed (miniature electric motor car) tournament. That, of course, makes this report hearsay but still of interest as far as possible commentary on the state of Gundam at the moment goes:

The Bandai staff member commented that currently DESTINY as a series is unpopular with ratings on a downward trend (see below for that) and merchandise not selling well including Gunpla (something also mentioned at Plamoya-san's Useless Diary). The store owner adds that Bakuseed is outselling Gunpla at his store. The conversation switches to a possible sequel after the customer said "I guess no sequel then. Wanted to see one." The Bandai staff replied that they are currently exploring the idea of another SEED sequel which will again feature Kira and Athrun, concluding a SEED trilogy. The ending of DESTINY will be made so a possibility of sequel can occur. If it were to happen, they won't be doing it until after next year as time slots are all filled up for the 2006-2007 lineup. It is currently set as a trilogy, however more sequels will be made if proven popular.

Ratings are down compared to the first SEED (averaging 5.2% currently), though still better than the 90's Gundams on average. But from another perspective, things look worse when you compare it to the numbers for past MBS shows in the same timeslot (righthand column figures) as DESTINY will have to fight uphill to not wind up with the lowest average ratings.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

well, at least we know Kira and Athrun won't be dying at the end of Destiny, if this is true. (secretly hopes that Shinn will)
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Well, when Impulse put his sword through Freedom, it breached his reactor making it go nuclear.
    Freedom did not go nuclear then or ever. It even clearly showed in the very next episode that Kira had hit the "Emergeny Shut Off" for the nuclear reactor. That huge explosion was the matter/anti-matter reaction when the Tannhauser (Minerva Positron Cannon) hit the ocean's surface while trying to get Archangel. You can even see when that explosion is approaching the Minerva it was facing it and the red line from the after effect of firing the Tannhauser was still there as it began to turn away from the explosion.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Wasn't Gundam SEED supposed to be a trilogy or something?

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: Wizard054
    Wasn't Gundam SEED supposed to be a trilogy or something?
    There have been comments along that line, but nothing concrete. Mostly rumors.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Oh please not another 50 episodes of infallible good guys, building hopes for new ones to excel (only to get crushed by good old Team Lacus) and villains who still refuse to double-check to make sure their most threatening enemy is DEAD. Cut up that Gouf into sardine-tops! Cut that body out of the unexploded-due-to-Deus-Ex-Machina cockpit and choke the goody-two-shoes to death! And just poison Lacus's water bottle at her next concert, or rape her with a knife (7), or get way up high on a ledge overlooking where she's praying for world peace and swoop down and stick the Masamune right through her gut! Yeh!

I for one am glad to hear that ratings are down and model kits failing to produce like before! Hopefully this will make the creators and writers see that they can't just pull the same old tricks again and again If/When they go and make a 3rd series. I wonder why they're so attached to Kira and Athrun? Those characters have seemed to have stopped developing and changing as far as human personalities go. They're about as entertaining and unpredictable as mud.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

The only reason I'm not buying the models as quickly as I did with SEED is that I don't need a dozen different ZAKUs. One for each wizard would be the most I would want. Just about half the 1/100 scale models they have released so far are ZAKUs. Then add in the 1/144. That is just too many.

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

i would like to see Gundam Seed that would be set before Kira at heliopolis as Mwu main charater (when he became well known) of EAF or from Zaft point of view.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

thefuzzyfatbunny

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

semms like im the only perv in this thread so i believe as they did fromm seed to seed destiny they emphasized the boobs much more and the lady nakedness so if for the third series they put more tits in i say it shall pwn

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: Curium
    Freedom did not go nuclear then or ever. It even clearly showed in the very next episode that Kira had hit the "Emergeny Shut Off" for the nuclear reactor. That huge explosion was the matter/anti-matter reaction when the Tannhauser (Minerva Positron Cannon) hit the ocean's surface while trying to get Archangel. You can even see when that explosion is approaching the Minerva it was facing it and the red line from the after effect of firing the Tannhauser was still there as it began to turn away from the explosion.

My bad. Sorry for the confusion. Missed that emergency shut off part and was pretty sure it was Freedom that made th nasty explosion. ^_^;

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

I say animate the Astray series but what do I know?

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: Vince Flyte
    I say animate the Astray series but what do I know?
    I second that nomination!!

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

And please....PLEAASE get rid of the recap episodes, they serve no purpose other than to guarantee that the last ten episodes is nothing but a rush job. Really, who ever came up with that idea has to be shot and buried in a pit somewhere.

GS fans aren't so stupid that they can't remember what happened eight episodes ago!
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Not talking about anyone here since I don't know you guys, but I know a few exceptions to that... ^_^;

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII
    And please....PLEAASE get rid of the recap episodes, they serve no purpose other than to guarantee that the last ten episodes is nothing but a rush job. Really, who ever came up with that idea has to be shot and buried in a pit somewhere.

GS fans aren't so stupid that they can't remember what happened eight episodes ago!
    but then since japan doesn't have reruns japanese citizens might want to see recaps like if they missed the episode or if they want to see a kool part in an episode that they liked

Ovan, The Rebirth

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

No reruns? @_@
    I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing... ^_^;

Gundam Seed... Season 3?

No reruns? @_@
    I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing... ^_^;
    it depends on what you define as re-runs
    showing the same episode twice a week has it's advantages and disadvantages
    but showing the entire show again after 6 months or so also has it's pros and cons
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend