Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 158

One Piece 158

http://mitaymaxsh.mgmservers.net/[K-F

Must be another surprise release since it wasn't announced earlier.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

One Piece 158

The links not working.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

One Piece 158

Thanks

Edit:This episode was great. It's awsome how God is some knight on a getto-ass pegasus. LOL.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

One Piece 158

Bot triggers for those interested:

[01:14] <@dythim> TRIGGERS : /ctcp k-f|shanks xdcc send #1 /msg [SG]Jerry xdcc send #5 /msg K-F|Jango xdcc send #1 /msg KoolAidTsunami xdcc send #23 /msg K-F|Eneru xdcc send #1 /msg K-F|Apis xdcc send #158 /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #158

One Piece 158

Were not sure that he is god. I personally don't think he is, because otherwise he wouldn't offer to help out the crew for free like he did and charge them each subsequent time when god obviously hates criminals. Makes no sense to me that the knight would be god, but I guess we will find out sooner or later.

Sig made by Lucifus

One Piece 158

Only plausable answer is that there are more than one God... they are polytheist [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

One Piece 158

Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
    Were not sure that he is god. I personally don't think he is, because otherwise he wouldn't offer to help out the crew for free like he did and charge them each subsequent time when god obviously hates criminals. Makes no sense to me that the knight would be god, but I guess we will find out sooner or later.
    God has to make a living too. The ion cannon was even cooler this week then it was the last time.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

One Piece 158

i would just assume that "God" in their world is more of just a ruler.

I mean, obviously you can't literally refer to some knight on a pegasus as a creator of any sort
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

One Piece 158

This was great. Part of me thinks the pacing is awful though, because I want stuff to progress more, but then again they did take their sweet time with this arc. And it's still fun to watch of course.

I really like the new ending, by the way.
    It also seems like the beginning narrator has returned from his siesta which he has had since Alabasta.

One Piece 158

Is this arc real slow or the animators are taking their time to explain everything on Skypiea? So Conis has come out clean. The Almighty God Enel has shown himself. Not much of a god if his attacks can be dodged by some knight on a ugly looking horse that can fly.

Strange thing, Conis calls him a god as well. Maybe he was their former god. He has to be because the current god Enel is going down now that he has messed with Strawhat Pirates and someone has to take the role of the god. So that knight would be the obvious choice after Luffy and crew finish with Enel.

Awesome episode. Sanji and Ussop kicking Luffy senseless was hilarious. No chopper, Nami and Zorro, I am missing them already.

One Piece 158

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    i would just assume that "God" in their world is more of just a ruler.

I mean, obviously you can't literally refer to some knight on a pegasus as a creator of any sort

My theory is that the knight is the real god (ruler or whatever) and Enel just overthrew him.

One Piece 158

My theory is that the knight is the real god (ruler or whatever) and Enel just overthrew him.
    I will back Phoenix on this one. How else would you explain him saving Luffy and Conis from Enel's Attack?Wouldnt that make him stronger than Enel or equal?

One Piece 158

If he was stronger than Enel then he wouldn't have been overthrown

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

One Piece 158

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    I will back Phoenix on this one. How else would you explain him saving Luffy and Conis from Enel's Attack?Wouldnt that make him stronger than Enel or equal?
    Piero is really fast and was able to dodge the attack in time. Nothing else.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

One Piece 158

He might have been banished and living in the outskirts of Skypiea.

Also we are forgetting about the surfer who attacked Luffy and crew when they first entered Skypiea for the first time. Is he strong enough? Whats his story?

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

One Piece 158

He might have been banished and living in the outskirts of Skypiea.

Also we are forgetting about the surfer who attacked Luffy and crew when they first entered Skypiea for the first time. Is he strong enough? Whats his story?
    Patience young one.

Anyway. This was a good episode. It just goes to show you how aware Luffy is of the situation sometimes.

And God! What the hell is Sanji wearing!?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

One Piece 158

LOL. I thought I was the only one who noticed that. That must be the loudest shirt ever.

One Piece 158

Patience young one.
    Sadly patience is not one of my virtues.

And yes what the hell is Sanji wearing? When I was watching the episode Sanji did look a bit strange but i didnt take that much notice of his shirt. Now that you and Phoenix mentioned it, I watched it again and was shocked. What are those colors. Sanji's supposed to be cool. Even Zorro has a better sense of dress.

That must be the loudest shirt ever.

Absolutely right.

One Piece 158

Is this arc real slow or the animators are taking their time to explain everything on Skypiea? So Conis has come out clean. The Almighty God Enel has shown himself. Not much of a god if his attacks can be dodged by some knight on a ugly looking horse that can fly.

Strange thing, Conis calls him a god as well. Maybe he was their former god. He has to be because the current god Enel is going down now that he has messed with Strawhat Pirates and someone has to take the role of the god. So that knight would be the obvious choice after Luffy and crew finish with Enel.

Awesome episode. Sanji and Ussop kicking Luffy senseless was hilarious. No chopper, Nami and Zorro, I am missing them already.
    The Skypiea arc does take a while, imo, I watched the speed subs and was wondering how long it would take to do this and that, but the arc is full of awesome stuff and even if it moves slowly, with the exception of one or two fights getting drawn out, it's a very awesome arc.