Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: phase 44 discussion

phase 44 discussion

lol Hiro has only 4 seeders and around 400 leechers right now... is this keeps up episode 45 has time to come out before i finish dlin.. o_0.... well anyways... it has;nt been out long so i guess first hour of dl might take long... then im super seeding this!

phase 44 discussion

wow!!! its hillarious, downloading from mirc using the /ctcp Hiro|ExtraAngst xdcc send #4
    the speed never goes under 130 kbps, it finished in 25 minutes, im up to 80 % finished now, i cant wait for the episode go LACUS

phase 44 discussion

WoW !!! Real Lacus CLyne really beat the crap out of meer, meer was about to cry on the tv LoL, and then once again rey had manipualted shin to hate kira and arthrun, the time when he said " letting djibril escape was our responsibility" and next episode they will fly to the spacE!!!!!!!!! and why the chairman stay so calm, and im thinking that the place called "messiah ", the place where the chairman goes to, that place may be the ZGMF-X901S Fortune gundam , because rumour said that Fortune gundam have this wing that can protect hte whole army, therefore im thinking that it must be a big gundam

EDIT:
    sorry for double posting , when i post this message, the last 3 message in this topic doesnt appear on my pc

phase 44 discussion

Guys here's an aweome direct DL. May not last though.

http://chaos-black.com/gsd-44/

My initial thoughts after watching: Dijibril has a WMD that probably still has some way of firing... at any moment... and the archangel crew is determined to stop dullindal??? oh dont worry about him he will be wiped out along with the rest of plant if you don't take care of that weapon...

Maybe it's taken me a while... but that pink haired bitch is really getting to me.. with this.. i'll say one semi non-sensical sentence and everyone will go "oh." with some profound acknowledgement...

i like how the plot with rey is developing tho... sort of subtle? when he was asked about his opinion about the lacuses.. and he said.. so what? if you're an imposter then ppl assume you're evil? some sort of reference that he is a clone? he actually loses his cool slightly... ever so slightly.

phase 44 discussion

Originally posted by: Vegita
    Guys here's an aweome direct DL. May not last though.

http://chaos-black.com/gsd-44/
    -_-;;; Why is it corrupted.... no sound...

phase 44 discussion

hmm since yesterday lots of people including me experience lots of trouble with the gundam seed 44, yesterday i experience lots of trouble with the raw. archangel crew somehow become a bit stupid, they wanna stop dullindal, they dont even know exactly what is dullindal motive, but they are not trying to stop Djibril, which his motive is already confirmed which is to destroy plant .

phase 44 discussion

There's no sound? *gives up on trying to download it* [wait, are you using media player?]

[My bittorrent download has been going for 2 and half hours and still nothing...*sulks*]

phase 44 discussion

go to www.softpedia.com and scroll downto the top 40 downloads find the ACE mega codecs pack and download it and install it
    is it just me or , i find out that meyrin is getting prettier and cuter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] she looks better witrh straight hair

phase 44 discussion

Originally posted by: Digitalgirl
    There's no sound? *gives up on trying to download it* [wait, are you using media player?]

[My bittorrent download has been going for 2 and half hours and still nothing...*sulks*]
    Patience is a virtue...

phase 44 discussion

use IRC. i downloaded mine via irc and it takes about 25 minutes with speed never below 138 kbps

phase 44 discussion

Guys I posted a direct DL link up there you can DL at the limit of your connection. I hit 350kb/sec.

phase 44 discussion

Possible Scenarios for Remaining Episodes...

1. Meer becomes sacrificial lamb (like Flay in GSeed)...Gets killed for interfering with Dullindal's plan. Athrun >> Sad ;'0
    2. Rey is a clone of Rau which is why Neo (Mwu) always had a weird feeing while fighting him. Fights his final Battle against Kira and/or Mwu...actually Mwu may go up against Dullindal or Kira will...anyway that's how I think it will pan out.
    3. Rey is basically the Guinea Pig of Dullindal's DESTINY plan. His fate is already decided for him...still confused as to what exactly (it's probably why Dullindal doesn't look so worried)
    4. Athrun & Cagali vs. Shinn & Lunamaria...both Shinn/Luna defect. Will Shinn ever forgive Cagali and ORB?
    5. AA & Eternal vs MInerva?...AA might be sacrified to ruin Dijibril's plans and kill him in the act...Eternal or Minerva takes AA crew in. Talia and Minerva Crew Defect?
    6. Yzak and Dearka definitely team up with Kira/Athrun's group again...Dearka & Mirialia hook up once more ^^
    7. Earth is still in Chaos...Cagali attempts to reconcile differences...still seems hopeless to me though.

phase 44 discussion

that was one crazy ep...looks like they're trying to answer a whole lotta questions in just one ep again. At least we know what the Destiny Plan is now. I agree with the first three and #6 of Sigmeier's scenarios; seems to be the most plausible. Can't wait to see the space battles, especially the dragoons in action. I thought the end was sorta..."bad," with the clasping of hands and all...just didn't seem right to me. heh, just occurred to me: although this is titled "Two Lacus'," it was barely about them... *Waits to see that bitch Meer die*
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

phase 44 discussion

I fixed it. Apparently someone is also advertising a download manager to help the download not be corrupted. >_<

I had all the codecs i needed anyways. ^^;

phase 44 discussion

does anyone have a link the actually works???

hiro and the directlink isnt working here

phase 44 discussion

Thanks for the download Vegita. Mine was done in less than 20 mins having hit speeds of around 250kb/s.

For the show this is one of the more slow paced ones with no Gundam combat at all, except in flash backs. It's safe to assume that Shinn and Athrun will be going head on again soon, and it's surprising how Neo is now totally Mwu and pledges his alliance to the Archangel completely.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

phase 44 discussion

This was one hell of an episode. Finally the show is starting to feel like a war is going on. Ruthless killing just like it should be.
    And of course seeing Yzak back (along with the obligatory KUSO!) helps too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I really liked this. But man, everything Lacus says is so annoying. She tries to make it sound more smart than it is all the time.
    Instead of just fucking saying "the purpose of this war is *insert reason*" she does that stupid Lacus shit which I don't even want to explain but all of you should know what I mean. KILL HER.

But yeah great episode. I'm all excited again, and while Destiny really is getting more ridiculous with the flashbacks (why was Nichol's death part of the flashbacks AGAIN?) and stock footage with each passing episode I can't help but worship it anyway. I do however love it when flashbacks are used in a good way. For example when Kira spoke about fate and etc they zoomed in on Mwu and he had some flashbacks of the druggie trio. That was fitting and enhanced the situation. I want more of that.

Someone asked a few posts back if it was a glitch that we saw Rau's face in a flashback. It wasn't, actually that was taken from the Seed Special Editions.

It was interesting to see Miss Conille again though she sucks. Also, it seems like they like wasting good character designs on no-name characters. Anyone noticed Meer's female bodyguard thingy? She looked awesome. That's a great design wasted on nobody.

I want more. They still have damn many questions to answer (which probably won't be answered at all, but still).

phase 44 discussion

Is it just me or does anyone else notice that Rey knows too much about Requiem without even being informed about it. If you ask me, I believe the Chairman and Rey knew about that weapon and its intended use by Djibril. Shinn has to be one of the dumbest MS pilots in history for not noticing that, further always blaming everyone else for what he can't protect is real IMMATURE! I mean I hope he does grow up FAST with the few episodes left, but if not then he deserves to DIE! Athuran was trying to help Shinn figure out the root of his anger, it is that he fails to protect the ones he loves. The guy has great intentions but he's going about it the wrong way. Anyhow, getting back to Rey, the guy is good, damn good to be fooling everyone the way he is. And I won't buy that someone sent the information to him, he spoke about Requiem as soon as it had been fired!

phase 44 discussion

Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
    Is it just me or does anyone else notice that Rey knows too much about Requiem without even being informed about it. If you ask me, I believe the Chairman and Rey knew about that weapon and its intended use by Djibril. Shinn has to be one of the dumbest MS pilots in history for not noticing that, further always blaming everyone else for what he can't protect is real IMMATURE! I mean I hope he does grow up FAST with the few episodes left, but if not then he deserves to DIE! Athuran was trying to help Shinn figure out the root of his anger, it is that he fails to protect the ones he loves. The guy has great intentions but he's going about it the wrong way. Anyhow, getting back to Rey, the guy is good, damn good to be fooling everyone the way he is. And I won't buy that someone sent the information to him, he spoke about Requiem as soon as it had been fired!
    That or its just a convient plot device

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

phase 44 discussion

Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
    further always blaming everyone else for what he can't protect is real IMMATURE!
    Well, if Athrun didn't show up he'd most likely have time to kill Djibril off thus preventing the deaths of a gazillion people. How the hell is that immature?