Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 47

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: splash
    well i tend to look at momo as weak, because of her character. It makes me sick, her pathetic whining over Aizen's dying and the way she looked up to him like a helpless person. I guess you could say the way her character has been depicted makes me biased towards her. Like both Matsumoto and Momo are female lieutenants, but i would tend to look at matsumoto being more strong simply because it seems like she has a stronger personality. In any case i have already admitted my mistake so stop bashing me already and i also think Hinamori is pathetic and hence weak in my eyes. My opinion, say what you like.

@ Budweineken
    Lets not forget that both Hitsugaya and Zaraki fought with unreleased soul slayers.(IF you could call hitsugaya's clash with momo a 'FIGHT') Hence i would say that Zaraki would be much stronger than the current hitsugaya when ichigo fought him. Hitsugaya's power would only surpass Zaraki's after he released his Shikai form for his Zanpakutou. After all, Zaraki's spiritual power as an individual is much greater than that of Hitsugaya. Thats why he is a captain despite not being able to call out his soul slayer's name, because of the immense spiritual power he can release without even being talk to his sword.

acctually as yoruichi explained, zaraki's fighting power is so great that they allowed him to pass as captain even without the proper requirements, so hitsuyaga would need bankai at least to beat zaraki.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 47

it's not that he was allowed to pass, but that he killed the previous captain. well, that's all speculation but it doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Bleach 47

alright thank you for reinforcing the point that i made to Bud

Bleach 47

Well if you remember correctly... At the beginning of the fight Zaraki didn't even use all of his spiritual force (remember the eyepatch that sucks the force?)...

So Zaraki couldn't have have possesed that much greater of a spiritual presence than Hitsugaya at that moment... I mean, for Ichigo to not be even able to scratch a captain when he just defeated a vice captain is simply an absud difference between the ranks...

So Ichigo for that matter, even if he went against another captain, he would probably face the same problem...

Bleach 47

I nearly fell out of my chair but .the transformation into the cat and the accent was an instant turn off
    Does it bother anyone else that that didn't go without saying?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 47

The one thing I didn't like about this episode was I saw Momo attacking Hitsugaya coming far far away...

Otherwise it was pretty good, nice blend of humor and action and seriousness

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 47

Which one would you choose for..........ahem.

OR

Bleach 47

anyone have any good yoruichi hentai?

Bleach 47

It seems that Bleach-Society broke up... some members left with the group Bakakozou... and now both of them will keep subbing Bleach...

So now, we'll have versions of Hell-Fansubs, Bleach-Society, Bakakozou, Lunar, Conclave, Keep, and Naisho-TW....

This is really a waste of resources... fucking bastards that should be subbing Guyver or something

Bleach 47

So retarded. Why do so many groups sub one series every week? It used to be like this with Naruto a while back too.

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: mage
    This request is eternally seconded. Anyone who can provide such resources will be rewarded handsomely by a "thank you" from Terra.

Bleach 47

Doesn't anyone else think about Kuchiki's involvement in this??? that maybe HE killed Aizen... or maybe there is something even crazier... that Hinamori killed Aizen... I mean we've seen her cry and all... but maybe that was an act!

Bleach 47

could be quite possible, i mean Byakuya does appear to be pretty suspicious , keeping to himself, not caring too much about things as if he already knows whats going on. First impressions lead to him being up to something

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: mage
    This request is eternally seconded. Anyone who can provide such resources will be rewarded handsomely by a "thank you" from Terra.
    Damm. I was counting on you Terra to enlighten us.

Bleach 47

I gotta agree with the Brakuya theory, me and my friend watchin the anime have already brought up ideas, including that he pushed an execution fit for a captain for Rukia, among other things...

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    It seems that Bleach-Society broke up... some members left with the group Bakakozou... and now both of them will keep subbing Bleach...

So now, we'll have versions of Hell-Fansubs, Bleach-Society, Bakakozou, Lunar, Conclave, Keep, and Naisho-TW....

This is really a waste of resources... fucking bastards that should be subbing Guyver or something
    I didn't even know about some of these other guys. I steer clear of the Hell subs, and usually watch Bleach-Society, but I'm darned tempted to check out how this splinter group's version...

Choices choices choices. Too many choices

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: Darknodin
    Doesn't anyone else think about Kuchiki's involvement in this??? that maybe HE killed Aizen... or maybe there is something even crazier... that Hinamori killed Aizen... I mean we've seen her cry and all... but maybe that was an act!
    Hinamori kill Aizen???? C'mon man lol

As for Bayakuya...I don't really see how he would want to kill Aizen.

Bleach 47

It's quite safe to assume that Byakuya didn't do it.

I can think of two theories.

1: Aizen is in fact a badguy who came up with the letter and faked his death to work undisturbed, or to get obstacles (like Hitsugaya) "removed"

2: Someone switched Aizen's letter (Byakuya is hardly the type that switches letters)

Bleach 47

Gin would be the type of person to swap the letters for whatever purpose he has in mind. That evil smile just makes me hate him contantly.

Bleach 47

I think Gin is innocent. It's way too obvious that it's him, if it really is. I am quite sure we'll be facing a plot twist.

Also, he looked a bit "eh?" when Hitsugaya declared that Gin killed Aizen.