Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 47

Bleach 47

The image was gone by the time I saw this thread.

I'll take up some of the PM's too if anyone still wants to see it, I'll even explain it too.

Bleach 47

This ep was great, I now believe that Aizen isn't dead and he is the one after that weapon. He also has Gin and Matsumoto working for him since she was the one that gave Hinamori the letter saying it was from her captain. Kira just look's lost he's prob just some sort've sacrifice.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 47

Lol, Hinamori looked so useless against Hitsugaya..

Either he's too strong, or the difference between a captain and a vice-captain is too great

Bleach 47

Or both

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Revenge

Bleach 47

Ok, someone pm me the spoiler, I'm curious.

I liked this episode, it's interesting to see that Matsumoto and Gin knew each other from before. I don't think Gin is the one that killed Aizen...that's just way too obvious and I don't think he planted the letter either. Yoruichi is friggin hot. I can't wait for the next episode, Gin vs. Hitsugaya showdown! I'm more excited about Bleach than Naruto now.

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: Aeon
    This ep was great, I now believe that Aizen isn't dead and he is the one after that weapon. He also has Gin and Matsumoto working for him since she was the one that gave Hinamori the letter saying it was from her captain. Kira just look's lost he's prob just some sort've sacrifice.

I total agree with you Aeon. When I watched the events play out, I thought that Aizen is somehow orchestrating the whole thing. I realize that the obvious reply, "But he's dead" is exactly what a mastermind would want everybody to think (it would give him time to move around and move pieces behind the scenes). He either has the 4th captain in his confidence or he somehow could have deceived her. I kinda think that there will be 2 factions of captains when the dust settles...those who are trying to destroy the Soul Society (and have set the plan in motion) and those who are going to try and oppose them (including Ichigo). However, I think Ichigos involvement will revolve around getting Rukia back, but I think once the captains realize the scope of the problem they may come around about her execution. As for who's on what side, I have my theories but I have to keep watching to solidify them or to realize that I am totally off base about the whole argument.

<my 2 cents>
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 47

this all works until the fact that the 4th squad captain examined the body. do you guys think the medical genius of soul soceity (i say this becuase she's the head) wouldnt be able to tell if a guy was dead?

gin is definetaly involved in the crime but i dont think matsumoto is working for aizen. if matsumoto was on aizen's side and working with gin dont you think she would've acted up a long time ago? so far she's done nothing to show her loyalty to aizen, also hitsuyaga knew about the letter, he wasnt at all surprised when hinamori said something about the letter so its very likely that hitsuyaga told matsumoto to give the letter to hinamori.

hinamori is a dumbass though, why would the person who killed aizen, give aizen's "will" to her?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 47

What if she was in on it?
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bleach 47

then the plan would turn into "kill hitsuyaga" instead of whatever their planning, going through all this trouble to kill hitsuyaga? why didnt aizen and gin fight hitsuyaga together?

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 47

@ Chaoskiddo, its all very well for you to suggest such theories to anime watchers, you read the manga so you have an enlightenend perspective on everything. Thats why i tend to avoid sharing theories about things in an anime thread. I only give my opinion on characters and comment on how cool an episode was and whatnot, not suggest actual theories about what will happen in the near future in the anime

And yes, i agree with you, Hinamori is the biggest fool i have ever seen in my life.
    @Budweineken, either that or Hinamori is one weakling of a lieutenant. I mean shes no way near as strong as Renji.

Bleach 47

Doesn't Hinamori specialize in demon arts rather than sword play?

Bleach 47

Black art.

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: splash

@Budweineken, either that or Hinamori is one weakling of a lieutenant. I mean shes no way near as strong as Renji.
    And may I ask where did you get that she's no way near as strong as Renji? Have you seen Renji fight a Captain? I guess not, so the comparison becomes unvalid...

We've only seen Renji fight against Ichigo... and guess what, Ichigo wasn't near Captain strength at that time... And he kicked Renji's ass. Doesn't that make Renji more of a weakling than Hinamori?

Bleach 47

dammit, i shouldnt even be in this thread, i go ahead and do what i am blaming chaoskiddo for- arguing with anime watchers from an enlightened perspective. I feel so stupid. I am sorry Budweineken i just keep on forgetting about what has happened in the anime and what hasnt.

Bleach 47

I'm glad you realized what I was accusing you of... now say sorry to chaoskiddo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 47

ok i said i felt stupid but anyways i apologize to chaoskiddo.

However i am not so sure your comparison works when you talk about ichigo beating Renji up. I mean all hitsugaya had to do was a little flick and hinamori went flying away. Ichigo and Reni had more like a long fight before Renji was defeated

Bleach 47

The Ichigo we are talking about couldn't even scratch Zaraki when he hit him with all he had, zanpaktoh included... So at that time there was a huge difference between Ichigo and Zaraki... so that means that Hitsugaya was countless times stronger than how Ichigo was at the time when he faught Renji...

And my intention was not to compare them, it was simply to point out that you can't compare them at this point in time because both of them have not fought with people of equal strength, so we can't really gauge how good Hinamori and Renji are...

So I still stand upon my believe that the gap between vice-captains and captains seem to be too big when you count on how easily Hitsugaya defeated Hinamori, and an Ichigo who defeated Renji, and wasn't even capable of scratching Zaraki (of course this is assuming that the begining of the fight between Ichigo and Zaraki, Ichigo's strength should've been similar to the strength he had when he faught Renji)...

Bleach 47

YEAH BUD! i accept your apology splash
    you seem to have forgotten hinamori's shikai.
    it was an enormous energy ball that nearly demolished a building, your telling me thats weak?

Bleach 47

well i tend to look at momo as weak, because of her character. It makes me sick, her pathetic whining over Aizen's dying and the way she looked up to him like a helpless person. I guess you could say the way her character has been depicted makes me biased towards her. Like both Matsumoto and Momo are female lieutenants, but i would tend to look at matsumoto being more strong simply because it seems like she has a stronger personality. In any case i have already admitted my mistake so stop bashing me already and i also think Hinamori is pathetic and hence weak in my eyes. My opinion, say what you like.

@ Budweineken
    Lets not forget that both Hitsugaya and Zaraki fought with unreleased soul slayers.(IF you could call hitsugaya's clash with momo a 'FIGHT') Hence i would say that Zaraki would be much stronger than the current hitsugaya when ichigo fought him. Hitsugaya's power would only surpass Zaraki's after he released his Shikai form for his Zanpakutou. After all, Zaraki's spiritual power as an individual is much greater than that of Hitsugaya. Thats why he is a captain despite not being able to call out his soul slayer's name, because of the immense spiritual power he can release without even being talk to his sword.

Bleach 47

Finally saw the ep, not bad. Sort of odd to see Hitsugaya being serious and doing paperwork after seeing him as a bratty kid eating watermellon in the last ep. Seems like he changes alot, maybe they'll do some more backstory on him? And shinigami jails are a joke (other than Rukia's}, even Hana escaped. Chad should just punch the wall once, it'd probably fall over. And what happened to the blond guy? Is he just siting there and watching his friend fight? I hope not...

And I REALLY hope that the plan in the letter isn't Gin's real plan. I hate when villains are so dumb that they just reveal everything they're planning for no real reason. He could have written anything in the letter, so why write what he plans to do? What if it got lost or someone else picked it up? It would be stupid to take a meaningless risk like that.