Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bleach 47

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I think I speak for at least 98% of the Bleach fans when I say that we don't care about Gin having accents. I want basic english in my subs kthxbye
    Well then I am in the 2% that disagrees.

I love Gin's accent. I wish we could have more dialect translated properly by fansubbing groups. Would give alot of characters in various shows alot more personality IMO
    Key word in your post is "properly"... and making everyone that speaks with an accent seem like a redneck is far from doing it properly...

Bleach 47

i think gin's accent is fine, sometimes its a bit overdone but i have no problem with it because it matches his tone of voice very well.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 47

To sidetrack from Gin's translation...

I thought Ichigo already went the 3 days training and failed. It really seemed like he's been working for more than one day, with everything going on around him (Ishida, Hinamori...) Ishida went through 1 evening fighting with that captain, and it was morning when he got thrown in jail. Then it was at least that night, possibly several nights later, when Hinamori went on her plot for revenge that night. At this time Ichigo has only completed his first day, but he started before Ishida's fight. It just doesn't fit in the timeline unless they're using separate timelines for each character. That's confusing.

Bleach 47

I'm guessing that the way they were meaning to portray it was that Ichigo started his training right when Ishida began his fight, and then Hinamori broke out the next night, so that would make a full day for training.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Bleach 47

lol i thought it was like a few days gone past too.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: xanbcoo
    Thanks Honoko for the info. I don't speak jap so I can't pick up on the accents. I just know that translators usually use a Texan accent to represent Kansai-ben.
    I don't speak Japanese either but after listening to Japanese dialects long enough, and anime characters usually having a bad habit of blatantly pointing out the kansai-speak, I'm able to recognize it when I hear it. I just don't know what the hell they're saying without reading the subtitles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    lol i thought it was like a few days gone past too.
    When you guys word it the way you have, anyone would, but watching I felt it was just Ishida fight and Ichigo training in the same night, can't tell time underground like Ichigo said, so I mean Ishida fought, and Ichigo started training around the same time, you can't assume that was the next morning just because it was light in that underground place. Then they showed the next morning, Ishida captured, then they showed the training 1st day end, then a few hours later Hinamori escaped in the night and Ichigo *started* training again.

Hinamori did have a few days to think (allbeit barely think), too. I mean she was jailed in the morning, then that day's night was the Ishida fight, and she escaped the next night. She got the Aizen letter the same day she was jailed (prolly a few hours later at most). So she was thinking about and doubting the contents of that letter for a day and a half. Finally, she made up her mind that Aizen wouldn't lie, escaped *easily*, and went through with a plan with little thought put into it except "Aizen said so, must be true, DAMN IT!" Seems like plenty of time for that to happen given that they didn't put up any security against her spiritual powers, assuming she'd be a good girl.

KaRpiX
    Hi. Sorry to bump such an old topic but can anyone tell me where i can find the english dialog or subtitles for this episode? I'm stuck with this one coz it doesnt have subtitles like the rest

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KaRpiX
    Hi. Sorry to bump such an old topic but can anyone tell me where i can find the english dialog or subtitles for this episode? I'm stuck with this one coz it doesnt have subtitles like the rest

thanks
    Sigh, I'm not sure if Dattebayo picked up Bleach yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Dezalanel
    Omg Lunar is finally out. http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/
    Edit: ah I see Lunar took it off their tracker, my bad.
    Last edited by ChaosK; Sun, 10-08-2006 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRpiX

thanks
    unfortunately, after bleach was licensed by viz, most subbers dropped it and removed their files (i.e. lunar, conclave). dattebayo only picked up bleach after episode 50. therefore, it's really hard getting bleach episodes before ep 50. i'd say your best bet would be to use one of the sites that have the episodes up for direct download in realplayer format or otherwise, like realitylapse.com or bleachportal.net. the quality might be crappy, it might take a while to download, and you may have to sign up, but it's better than nothing.

Use bearshare, it still has it.

You can get Bleach episodes 1-74 (1st, 2nd and 3rd seasons) from BoxTorrents. They have eps 1-69 subbed by Lunar and 70-74 by Bleach-Society. You have to register there first, but they won't spam you or anything.