Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 47

Bleach 47

damn....seeing those 2 pics back to back...i can see what the spoiler's all about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

we should just have everyone take an episode, go to the end, and then take a screenshot of the deathgod shown after the previews, then write his name, squad, and rank
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 47

Thank god I didnt see the first picture. Was it a spoiler?

I dont think there is anyone who can remember which character is in which group.
    Although the picture Kooshi posted does help a lot.

Nice episode.

Urahara being the founder and first president of Research Institute was a surprise.

Seeing Yoruichi taking her clothes off, I nearly fell out of my chair but the transformation into the cat and the accent was an instant turn off.

Matsumoto is fucking hot or what? Whats the relationship between her and Gin?

Gin is evil as everyone predicted. His soul slayer was cool in previous episode so the prospect of him fighting Hitsugaya would be awesome. It would be interesting to see two captains fighting.

Two more days for Ichigo. I guess we will have to wait for a while to see his bankai.

Bleach 47

uh, i didn't notice any spoiler from the first picture. all it was was a picture of the captains and their names/squad - the same as the second picture. someone PM me what this "spoiler" was, plz.

Bleach 47

The first picture DEFINITELY had a spoiler. Take it from a manga reader, such as me and a few other people here. I don't know if it's a big one or not, but regardless, it's a spoiler. I didn't find it to be a big one, IMO.

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: mage
    uh, i didn't notice any spoiler from the first picture. all it was was a picture of the captains and their names/squad - the same as the second picture. someone PM me what this "spoiler" was, plz.
    I pm'ed you

Bleach 47

oh.. lol. totally forgot that was a spoiler.

Bleach 47

PM me too. I'm curious.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't have any problems keeping track of the character names and their squads?
    I guess we all have to be good at something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (and what a talent it is to be able to remember japanese names from a random series)

Bleach 47

Terra, you watch each episode like 10 times... of course you would remember...

I'm pm'ing you now

Bleach 47

No... I rarely watch them more than once. In fact, there is no Bleach episode I've seen twice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, about this episode, it was fuckin' awesome!

1: Gin is so cool (and I don't think he was the one who killed Aizen)
    2: Hitsugaya is also damn cool (bankai next week?)
    3: Great comedy as usual (random scenes with Urahara and stuff, it was nice to see that he was so important before, he was a way better 12th division captain than Mayuri that's for sure)
    4: I like how the author fleshes out even small characters (like Matsumoto had a past with Gin)
    5: I WANT MATSUMOTO HENTAI
    6: Ichigo and Yoruichi probably had sex in the hotsprings after that scene, I mean, what better way for recreation?
    7: I WANT YORUICHI HENTAI
    8: And no, Inoue hentai is not enough (I have that already)

Great show

Bleach 47

this episode was awesome! it ahd me on the edge of my chair then entire episode, it also had some nice funny moments, hitsugaya rules! can't wait for next week's episode, bleach beats naruto for me now

Ovan, The Rebirth

Bleach 47

hey someone pm me the pic too, lol i wanna see wat the spoiler was

edit: thanks bud, lol i forgot that was a spoiler too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 47

oo same here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

EDIT: cheers bud

Bleach 47

Done for both

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

8: And no, Inoue hentai is not enough (I have that already)
    give it to me

Bleach 47

Btw Hell-Fansubs are rather stupid. During the opening dialogue between Hinamori & the guard, it's evident that Hinamori is saying "excuse me" & the guard "what", but Hell translated it as "I'm sorry" & "for what", which was very funny because it's entirely out of context.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 47

PM me with that spoiler too. I wanna know what it was.

I also don't have much of a problem remembering the captains and their divisions, but this is coming from someone who likes to memorize everything. I haven't really memorized them, I just watch the little segments after the credits when it does their name/rank individually. Those are cool.

It's cool how they hinted towards Matsumoto and Gin's relationship in an earlier ED. I think it was the one where it focused on 10th squad. It showed her and Gin as little kids.

cute.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 47

i read manga but i wasnt here to see what the spoiler was about...PM me unlesss your tired of doing it bud.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 47

Sent pm to chaoskiddo and xanbcoo... and I'm done with the requests... if anyone still wants the spoiler, pm on of the persons i've already pm'ed

Bleach 47

Damn Bud, you must be sick of people asking for that painfully obvious spoiler.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.