Thread: Bleach 97

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 97

no i don't even watch this show any more... not enough time in life for fillers. when do these things end again?

but figured some people here would want the link.

Dattebayo - Bleach - episode 97

enjoy... for whatever it's worth...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Allright episode. They explained some stuff about the Bounto's origins. They explained how they were getting away with everything because Maki can turn invisible. And the big attack on SS seems to have finally started.

But what I'm really looking forward to is next week! Ken vs. Maki!

This episode was informative, but kinda confusing in a few ways. The Bull wasn't as funny as i as i thought it would be, they were pretty much a waste of time. But then again you never know.

The next episode should be awsome Zaraki finally takes action huh. The golden cup was funny as always but the prologue to the next episode was even funnier.

I hope that this fight is awsome and not a let down, because they have an incredible back story to it, well not incredible one but a pretty good one. And I am begining to think Ichinose's primary reason for wanting to destroy Soul society is to take revenge on them for allowing his captain to be killed and letting his murderer take the man that he admired place. What a selfish fuck.... but he does have some ground to base his objectives on, but still alot of people are going to suffer because if it. But without his actions the arc would not be possible.

Anyways the next episode should be a kick ass one, if not the next one the following one, because they seem to really want to stretch it out a bit longer, and with the fight that is approaching I don't mind.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

This episode was ok, not enough action, but at least some story progression.

Like dragonrage said, the preview for the next episode is hilarious. The Shinigami Golden Cup was funny too, but not as good as the preview.

Ichinose vs Zaraki will kick some serious ass if they let it. I hope it's not like Kuchiki Byakuya vs Kariya part 1, where they interrupted the fight. If they want to extend this arc, might as well do it with an entire episode of hack and slash. Of course, animating that long a fight is a bitch, compared to the stagnant animation of this current episode, where characters mostly stood around and talked.

I feel bad for Jidanbou and the other guard at the gates. They're no match for the Bounto's dolls, and got beat so easy they didn't even bother to show it. Who wants to see Old Man Yama vs old man Bounto!?

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Oh I'd so wanna see that. Yama VS that old Bounto dude. But i think that Bounto wont stand a chance O.o;

Anyway the episode was alright.

"I won't fall for that."

*few seconds later*

"They used me, of all people!"

I just hope the fight between Ken-chan and MakiMaki will last for an ep.
    Last edited by NeoCybercoin; Wed, 09-20-2006 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    Oh I'd so wanna see that. Yama VS that old Bounto dude. But i think that Bounto wont stand a chance O.o;

Anyway the episode was alright.

"I won't fall for that."

*few seconds later*

"They used me, of all people!"

I just hope the fight between Ken-chan and MakiMaki will last for an ep.
    That'd be fine by me, I'd like to see at least one of these Bounto finally get an ass-kicking from a Shinigami. Yama would be the one to do it too.

Btw, makimaki is someone else. This guy is also named maki, but makimaki is not his nickname.

I thought the Mayuri/Nemu scenes were great too. Nemu is my favorite female Shinigami, followed closely by Matsumoto and Yachiru.

I was just thinking what a let-down the next episode might be. Would it be too early in the Bounto's master plan to have their guy Ichinose get beat by Zaraki? I can see it being something of a tease fight where it starts getting good, then someone interferes (like Ichigo interfering with Byakuya vs Kariya) or Ichinose flees (to get back to work on the master plan) or both (some other Bounto shows up and reminds Ichinose of his duty to the master plan, so he has to run off, promising to Zaraki that they will meet again someday). Here's hoping I'm wrong, and Ichinose loses badly, and Kariya writes him off as a shinigami traitor anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Who wants to see Old Man Yama vs old man Bounto!?
    That would be such a one sided fight Yama-ji would own that old man like a mack truck running over a bicycle.

Did you not see what yama-ji is capable off. It took two of the most powerful captains to just stand their ground against him. They were injured and he was untouched. Yama-ji is a badass mother who don't take shit from nobody.

The old bounto had problems dealing with chado, nova, the little girl and masamoto. The eight captain defeated chado while sipping on sake and sitting down. Granted, he was eventually forced to move by chado. Oh, and he didn't release shikai, this is one of the very same captain that was struggling against yama-ji.

It would be funny to see yama-ji bitch slapping someone but it is not going to happen. He is the LEADER of the 13 squads, and if he has to step it it would mean that the squads are really weak, which they are not. If he does fight and he takes it seriously, depending on where he fights you can literally kiss that place goodbye. This is just a filler, it would be an insult to Bleach if he has to fight in this arc.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Who else noticed the amazing Hitsugaya animation in the beginning of the ep?

I just hated the part where ichigo came in right before Hitsugaya and Maki began to fight. I loved how since Hitsugaya barely even knew ichigo, like they didn't really get to know each other like ichigo did with many other captains. To Hitsu, ichigo was just another ryoka who had to be cut down, but then was allowed to leave, and had a HUGE reputation. So when ichigo just randomly showed up, I loved Hitsu's expression when he was like "ICHIGO?" and then they had to ruin it by making ichigos face horribly animated, and then making it sound like they knew each other.

But other than that, pretty good episode.

Where is Bleach 98?

I didn't see any mention of a week off and there was nothing in the preview to suggest a hiatus week. Anyone know when 98 will be out?

I dunno about the skip this week, but DB did say that Bleach is moving into Naruto's old timeslot. So It'll be coming out on Wednesdays from now on.

Anybody noticed this was the first time the other Gate Guardians were featured in the anime?

They were cut out during the Soul Society Arc....

If they end up having to use filler, why cut out parts of the manga material?? Makes no sense.

I don't know if the manga included the fights between Ikkaku/Iba and 69-guy/pretty boy, but that would have been a cool episode too.

@DarthEnder: They really made a big deal about Naruto's move, how come there is no mention of Bleach's move?

No one really knows why they cut anything. Even though the guardians didn't actuallly do that much in the part they were cut from they could have milked at least half an ep out of them I think.