Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 47

Bleach 47

Raw is out at BTsaiyaman
    http://bt.saiyaman.info/

Bleach 47

This episode was rather boring. Things should be picking up by the next, though.

Bleach 47

Hell Fansubs MKV

@mage: this ep was certainly not boring...

That was freaking crazy...next ep's gonna be awesome! Yourichi is just hilarious. Still need to digest what was revealed in this ep...bleach has now officially become the #1 anime I look forward to every week.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 47

how the hell did Hell fansubs sub it so fast. Man they really are setting new records for speed subbing. Makes you wonder the kind of mistakes they make

Bleach 47

AVI

by hell

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Bleach 47

As Bud said last week, it's easy when you only translate half of the words [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 47

woot , battle of the captains O_O

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Bleach 47

yeah my money is on gin kicking ass, then loosing at the last minute.
    also, what is up with kisuke? did i miss something?

Bleach 47

WHOW NICE. but i find the 1000 soul slayer big uber sword thing stupid, i hope this is also a lie i don't like legendeary uber weapons. also if they needed a sacrifice why don't they use a rank 10 or something.

Bleach 47

imho, there're 3 possible reasons:

1.) the chaos caused by a big ranking shinigami going straight to death row causes more chaos, and more chaos leads to more distraction.

2.) He was waiting for a convenient sacrifice, someone who can legitimately eventually go to death row in SS is just so convenient, especially when they commited all their offenses of her own accord like Rukia and didn't have to be framed.

3.) Ichimaru's a complete jackass and wanted to cause as much pain and suffering as possible, while a rank 10 has friends, a vice captain has friends, their entire squad, sometimes other captains backing them, you get the idea.

Bleach 47

ok.........seriously guys.........
    we should set up a topic where people submit pics of death gods, their names, and what squad their in....cause im seriously getting confused keeping track of it all
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 47

No kidding. I can barly remember thier names as it is,let alone what squad thier in.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 47

it is a good ep...but too short for a week waiting....next ep would be awesome with the battle between Gin and Hitsuga...wondering if the letter was Gin's scheme...surprise flashback reveals Gin and Matsumoto's relationship....

Bleach 47

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    No kidding. I can barly remember thier names as it is,let alone what squad thier in.
    you guys can refer to this. Sometimes, I just open it and refresh my mind

Spoiler Removed. Also, don't double post.

GotWoot Moderator

Bleach 47

Assertn, im with you.... does anyone remember the name of the orange haired (lieutenant?) in this ep?? it really is confusing with some of the characters. i guess the creators realized that too, when they threw in that section at the end with the names... im just too lazy to backtrack to see who she is. edit : nvm

Dezalanel

Bleach 47

Matsumuto is Hitsuguya's vice captain(Woman with orange hair, big breasts). They are in the 10th division. Um..and alstar that pic has a spoiler in it please remove it.

Bleach 47

Yep it does have a spoiler...

Luckily (at least the spoiler I noticed) it got truncated in the forum... but if you save the pic, or direct link it... then you'll get spoiled... so it should get removed indeed....

Bleach 47

Just use this:

It's from one of the earlier discussions we had.

Bleach 47

damn....seeing those 2 pics back to back...i can see what the spoiler's all about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

we should just have everyone take an episode, go to the end, and then take a screenshot of the deathgod shown after the previews, then write his name, squad, and rank
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07