Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 48

Bleach 48

everyone in SS sucks anyway , since they're already dead

Bleach 48

Probably, but it's most likely better than the alternative (Hell). Hehe, not only did the Shrieker hollow guy was sent to Hell, but they had to pierce him through the groin first (OUCH).

Bleach 48

it's a great ep...hitsuyaga is rock...
    so the guy rukia was holding looks just like Ichigo...so that's what renji meant before...

Hell subs really stinks...but I do appreaciate them for quick release...just have to watch the ep again when lunar is out

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 48

so wait...everyone is SS is already dead??

Then how are they killed or injured and stuff?

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 48

yeah everyone is dead

Bleach 48

Hitsugaya is awesome. Too bad Gin beat him - sorta. At least we get to see some interesting history next week; can't wait.

oh, and btw: was it just my download, or was Hell's ep messed up? The audio and video timing was off; the audio came early, before the video played that part. I did get a corrupted file around 75% through with the downoad. Just curious if anyone else had this problem.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 48

Heh, looks like Hitsugaya is getting great "reviews", even though he only did his shikai.

Bleach 48

really? I thought that was his bankai.

Anyways, Hell AVI is out.

EDIT: okay, for some reason, Point-Blank is not working right now, so the torrent can't be accessed. Don't panic, you're not the only ones. Everyone is experiencing this.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 48

he didn't say bankai, so it is only his shikai.

Bleach 48

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Bleach 48

Thanks kenren. Hell-fs sucks. As Terra said, its easy to sub when you only translate half the words.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 48

sweet Bleach-Society out... wait a minute. Kenren-n +z=Kezren. ....hmmm

Bleach 48

Poor Hitsugaya, it didn't even look like Gin was trying. I know he has a lot of fans but you gotta admit if that fight continued I saw Gin getting the win. And I finally got my giant Snake Monkey which automatically made this ep a 10/10.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 48

heh ... my username was from an anime.

topic: the fights are cool..hope to see more Gin's battles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

hey guys... 48 bleach-s version 2

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Bleach 48

Gin won because he was using Hinamouri...he is so cruel...but have to admit that his soul slayer is cool...can lengthen or shorten as needed

Bleach 48

Ohh C'mon, Bleach is just great.
    No matter how simple or weird the plot is, how strong the carac are ... Bleach is catching up to the anim pantheon just next to Cowboy bebop.

Bleach 48

Great episode. Gin is fucking awesome. His smile is kept on growing. The fight between two captains was something. Too bad we didnt get to see more of it. Was that dragon thing Hitsuyaga's bankai.

Whats the link between Matsumoto and Gin.
    Renji is back with a vengeance. His bankai looks good. Looking forward to Ichigo's end of training and hid bankai.
    Who was that guy at the end? He looks like Ichigo. Was he Rukia's best friend/lover/master?

Bleach 48

Puzzling together earlier flashbacks &amp; story moments, that can only be Ganju's brother.

Dezalanel

Bleach 48

That was not Hitsuguyas Bankai and that was NOT Renji's bankai. Jeez people, when they say BAN KAI! That is when it is bankai. Renji is just training for bankai same as Ichigo.

Bleach 48

Originally posted by: splash
    yes , that is what i found most odd about the whole deal. Well then if you think about it, SS inhabitants are just slower and dumber and less skilled than regular humans. Thats why it takes ichigo days to do stuff these shinigami do in millenias. LOL. Its like everything is in slow mode or something over there. So many years under their belt and youd think theyd all be super sages or something
    then... Rukia coulda stabbed any slightly gifted (can see ghosts) human and he(she) woulda been able to do what Ichigo does... haha... or she coulda stabbed a regular person and he coulda been superpowerful yet unable to see ghosts and shinigamis making Soul Society a VERY confusing place....

about the ep... neat fight! although yea... Gin seemed that he was more powerful, after all hitsugaya is like a "rookie" captain... and still I do not think that Gin killed Aizen... something is going on that we don't know about...
    and I thought Renji would fight Ichigo cuz of the way he looked... and apparently, BanKai is different than simply summoning the Zanpaktouh.... interesting...