Thread: Bleach 48

Bleach 48

Wow that fight was awsome cool episode

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 48

just finish wathching this and omg that fight was awsome

Bleach 48

Originally posted by: Dezalanel
    That was not Hitsuguyas Bankai and that was NOT Renji's bankai. Jeez people, when they say BAN KAI! That is when it is bankai. Renji is just training for bankai same as Ichigo.
    Thank you! I mean all he said was "Mind if I join ya in training? I won't interrupt yours, I already reached the materialization stage" *snake babboon thing materializes*

I doubt something needs to be said to do the Ban kai, but I also doubt the Bankai will completely resemble their zanpakutou's true form, either.

Bleach 48

Man, it ended on another hanger.

Bleach 48

Yeah, hangers suck. Next episode, fashback. Hope its good and not another hanger.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 48

I have a feeling that Hitsugaya's gonna go free Chad and Co., since he said he was going to stop the execution. No way he can do so by himself, and they gotta break free somehow and sometime before Rukia's execution to help Ichigo. Ichigo doesn't seem to have enough time to free both them and Rukia. It's gonna be pretty cool though, Ichigo and Renji vs. captains and VCs. Next ep should be pretty good; finally cast some light on the mystery of Rukia's and Ganju family relationship. If you look at Kaien's arm, I think he was a VC.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 48

I would think Zaraki would do that since he is helping orihime [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bleach 48

I saw that. My thoery is that he was the VC, then died, then Rukia became the VC instead. But isn't it odd that we have yet to see Rukia's shikai

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 48

Rukia isn't a VC. She's a regular from what I can tell...maybe 3rd seat in 13th squad. Those 2 people who are always arguing are the VCs of the squad.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Bleach 48

From the fight, I really can't see how you all can agree that Gin would've kicked Hitsugaya's ass... Nothing he did should make you think that...

Bleach 48

His laugh says it all.
    He didnt do anything but dodge and Hitsugaya was going at him with full speed. What if Gin was to release his full power? Also Hitsugaya was rushing and Gin was cool as a cucumber.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 48

tell me about it, if it wasnt for Hinamori being there(being in the way/used as a human shield) Hitsugaya would've won that fight more or less. but there were to many deciding factors during that fight anyway so meh.

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 48

It looked to me like Masumoto was begging Gin to leave the battle scene.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 48

Originally posted by: Roko
    Rukia isn't a VC. She's a regular from what I can tell...maybe 3rd seat in 13th squad. Those 2 people who are always arguing are the VCs of the squad.
    Those 2 people don't have VC things on their arms do they? It also says they are just officers in teh bit after the credits as well.
    I don't think Ukitake has a new VC - assuming Ganju's bro was the former one.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 48

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    His laugh says it all.
    He didnt do anything but dodge and Hitsugaya was going at him with full speed. What if Gin was to release his full power? Also Hitsugaya was rushing and Gin was cool as a cucumber.
    Oh, I guess you missed the part when Gin was actually rushing at Hitsugaya at full speed... And Hitsugaya handled it without a problem...

And you can argue that Gin being "cool as a cucumber" had an advantage in this match over a emotionally stirred Hitsugaya... so how about we level the playing field, and let them duke it out?

Bleach 48

Hinomari wasn't used as a shield, it just so happened that Hitsugaya was standing in front of her when Gin shot his sword.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Bleach 48

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Hinomari wasn't used as a shield, it just so happened that Hitsugaya was standing in front of her when Gin shot his sword.
    We all know Gin is as clever as a fox so I doubt it was a coincidence..

Bleach 48

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    so how about we level the playing field, and let them duke it out?
    Yes. I would to see them fight again when there are no other hindrances but I have a feeling that Hitsugsys would not be able to stop Gin by himself.

Bleach 48

Originally posted by: heero

very interesting smilie considering the way gin's face is always smiling.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 48

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    Originally posted by: heero

very interesting smilie considering the way gin's face is always smiling.
    Well, there are certain degrees of his smiling (at least in my perspective). There are:

1. calm, yet evil
    2. evil
    3. very evil
    4. even more evil than 3