Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 49 Discussion

Phase 49 Discussion

I dont know if its the real deal, I'll try to download it and check it before i go to school, i only have 1 hour though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Phase 49(RAW, 108 MB)

Phase 49 Discussion

for every one out there here's some screen caps

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5243/304561xc.jpg

Akatsuki does the impossible lol looks like the akatsuki DRAGOONS have a force shield cool way to strong I WANT ONE

http://img385.imageshack.us/im...4/11275546034226qn.jpg

Strike Freedom fan service

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/3678/up585432ek.jpg

Phase 49 Discussion

THANKS A LOT MAN, i will have the vid in 4 minutes.

Phase 49 Discussion

It is the real deal, at last some action YAY!!!!!!!!

Phase 49 Discussion

downloadng now... dont forget not to double post

Phase 49 Discussion

this was actually quite an enjoyable episode and most of all it didnt begin with a flashback. I almost cryed because because it had the good fighing element sof gsd. we also find out what did happen mwu when he got blasted before in seed. But seriosuly though Akatsuki is overpowered can make a forcefield from draggons . can deflect a ships positron cannon . If orb had this technology before they could have owned anyone. is yzak gonna join forces with athrun and kira. im gussing since they ddint fight with him. well it seems like evrythiung is going towars script. next we will seekira kill rey with a saber then him getting blasted my messiahs beam. and omg we saw kira and ahrun in meteror Domt roppers still lived and will get killed in ep50 . I so taught luna mari ws gonna get it some1 must go down

Phase 49 Discussion

yeah AA get shot by a positron n deja vu neo goes to the rescue n deflects da beam (sukiiiiii lol) then he gets a flashback of SEED n gains his memory n we get to see what happened when we thought he was dead kinda lame but thats what they give us...lets what else they got for us next ep same finally i guess crap.

Phase 49 Discussion

good eps

Phase 49 Discussion

Originally posted by: Black_Wing
    this was actually quite an enjoyable episode and most of all it didnt begin with a flashback. I almost cryed because because it had the good fighing element sof gsd. we also find out what did happen mwu when he got blasted before in seed. But seriosuly though Akatsuki is overpowered can make a forcefield from draggons . can deflect a ships positron cannon . If orb had this technology before they could have owned anyone. is yzak gonna join forces with athrun and kira. im gussing since they ddint fight with him. well it seems like evrythiung is going towars script. next we will seekira kill rey with a saber then him getting blasted my messiahs beam. and omg we saw kira and ahrun in meteror Domt roppers still lived and will get killed in ep50 . I so taught luna mari ws gonna get it some1 must go down
    Call me crazy, but the fact that Akatsuki owns, and would have been a superweapon, is likely the exact reason it wasn't used in the first war.

People tend to target people who have unkillable super weapons.

Also, dont forget, the dragoon thing is a support pack. It could have been developed fairly recently.

Phase 49 Discussion

Originally posted by: saga
    for every one out there here's some screen caps

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5243/304561xc.jpg
    Looks like the DOM's finally see some action. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Phase 49 Discussion

"Call me crazy, but the fact that Akatsuki owns, and would have been a superweapon, is likely the exact reason it wasn't used in the first war."

The exact reason to why it wasn't used in the first war was that Fukuda hadn't created it yet, duh.

Anyway, pretty funny that the screencap I cared about the most was the one where Yzak was jumping backwards or something. I guess that shows my enthusiasm. I'm glad to hear that Mwu's survival will be explained slightly. But I doubt it will be satisfying...

Phase 49 Discussion

Thanks for the download and thanks for the screencaps. I think the deja vu think is a little overboard, but eh... Looks interesting, but have to wait and see. Let's get READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

Phase 49 Discussion

What?!?!? Akatsuki got Dragoons now? This show is just getting worse and worse, Rey better die soon.

Phase 49 Discussion

Just watched the raw. Kinda boring episode. They could have done better in my opinion. Second last episode and still we need to watch Impulse's merging sequence. Worse still, the way Mwu used Akatsuki to save the Archangel is EXACTLY the same as when he did using Strike. I can swear even the same frames on Murrue was used. And yeah, any one who thought the Meteors were overpowered should give this episode a miss : (

I've kept wanting to give this series a chance week after week but it's really disappoint to see things turn out like this. They could have done so much with Mwu and Rey, but nothing's happening. Shin was interesting till he got Destiny. Everything went downhill since then.

Only 1 more episode to go. Still lots of loose ends to be tied. Sad to see the series which had such a promising start come to such a disappointing end. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Phase 49 Discussion

hmm....seeing how this really did not have anything to do with Rey like everyone thought it would makes me happy =) I liked the episode, the next one will be promising just be sure to remember they way Rey will die will be same as Kira killed the other guy is GS. I really would not be surprised if theres some sort of twisted ending or somone you wouldnt expect to die, dies.

Phase 49 Discussion

Just watched the episode and I really enjoyed seeing some action. Akatsuki rocks. Just wished it was a bigger reflective beam when it took out the positron cannon on Minerva. Then again, maybe it stored the energy for the sheild it put up around ArchAngel.

Seems like Rey really hit home getting into Shin's head. Poor guy. Love his skills. Hate his attitude and unless Athrun can do a work on him convincing him otherwise, he is probably going to die. Luna sorta sucked.

Perfect ending - Have the Eternal transform like SDF-1 in Robotech revealing a super weapon and take out Dullindal!!!!!

Phase 49 Discussion

Originally posted by: Niteshade
    Just watched the episode and I really enjoyed seeing some action. Akatsuki rocks. Just wished it was a bigger reflective beam when it took out the positron cannon on Minerva. Then again, maybe it stored the energy for the sheild it put up around ArchAngel.

Seems like Rey really hit home getting into Shin's head. Poor guy. Love his skills. Hate his attitude and unless Athrun can do a work on him convincing him otherwise, he is probably going to die. Luna sorta sucked.

Perfect ending - Have the Eternal transform like SDF-1 in Robotech revealing a super weapon and take out Dullindal!!!!!
    Yes, its official: Akatsuki is increbibly awesome. Its about time Mu La Flaga was able to fly something good, you know, instead of an Outdated MA, an outdated MS, a decent but still outdated MA, and a Grunt Suit.

Shinn looks like the only way he is going to learn something is if its engraved into the tip of an iron rod and forced through his skull into his brain.

They need a super weapon... Dullindal has Genesis and Requiem. I thought the good guys we doing great until Neo Genesis took out half the Orb fleet.

Hopefully, next time we get to see the end of Dullindal's Nazi-esque perfect society scheme.

Three cheers for Freedom, and lets hope Mu gets the final duel with Legend. Its payback time.

EDIT: I realise Akatsuki is two years out of date, but lets face it: its at least 3 years before its time. Hurray for DRAGOON proliferation, somone needs to figure out how to jam the things before every suit carries a pair, ala Chaos.

Phase 49 Discussion

Akatsuki is definitely the Hyaku Shiki AND Nu Gundam of this series.That thing it used to block the Minerva,COOL!And this time,it's reflective armor can deflect Positron cannons.And finally,i wondered how long Fukuda wanted to keep Yzak and Dearka in ZAFT.They finally come to their senses and join the good guys.

Hooray for SF,IJ and Akatsuki.Loos like Shinn is forced to use his palm cannon on Luna next episode.
    Addicted to Gunpla right now...

Phase 49 Discussion

Originally posted by: Chris_Xion
    Akatsuki is definitely the Hyaku Shiki AND Nu Gundam of this series.That thing it used to block the Minerva,COOL!And this time,it's reflective armor can deflect Positron cannons.And finally,i wondered how long Fukuda wanted to keep Yzak and Dearka in ZAFT.They finally come to their senses and join the good guys.

Hooray for SF,IJ and Akatsuki.Loos like Shinn is forced to use his palm cannon on Luna next episode.

im not too sure i was hoping for the same thing but that head looks like sf not impulse from the back. i could be wrong

Phase 49 Discussion

The akatsuki should of been made already when Cagalli's father was still around, or did he let the scientist make it for him?. IT was a will afterall, and he left it hidding for cagalli so that it can be used when orb would be at war again.