Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 51 discussion.

Bleach 51 discussion.

Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt that he reached Ban-Kai...

Though I'm not sure about his clothes changing... For sure they seem different to me, but I don't think it really has anything to do with he reaching ban kai or not... Up until now, the Shinigami clothes have never been considered as a measurement of Shinigami's power... not like the soul slayers "Wow that's a huge soul slayer, he should have a huge amount of spiritual power"

And he said it in the beginning of his training, something along the lines of "I'm just a couple of hours away from reaching my ban kai"... so it's not surprising he's leaving already...

Bleach 51 discussion.

There was a sale at Soul Society's Macy's ... he had to get some new threads.

Anyhow, I could be wrong about the Ban-Kai ... I think he might have achieved it (thus the leaving early) or he knew he couldn't get it in time but was willing to leave early to try and stop the execution (again, thus the leaving early).

Ooo and that final thing comming out of the preview could be (something ... I'm not sure but a summon or something used in the execution?) Or in fact could be Ren did get bankai

Originally posted by: Budweineken

And Zaraki ownz... "Nice, 4 on 1... that would be good as a warm up"
    Damn Straight

Bleach 51 discussion.

This episode was awsome and I can garantee you the next one will be even better

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 51 discussion.

That was awesome. Bleach is such a funny show, and it does a great job displaying characters (almost all of them are really memorable, even though the cast is large). Thumbs up.

Next week will be orgasmic, double episode and a new opening [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Next week will be orgasmic, double episode and a new opening [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    I can't wait. This episode was great, and I cant wait to see all of
    captains in action. A double episode at this point is a Bleach-fan's
    dream come true.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 51 discussion.

wil they skip a week for the dubbel ep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i hope not....

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: Turkish-S
    wil they skip a week for the dubbel ep [img][/img] i hope not....
    Hrm they might, but then again I wouldn't mind waiting. All i hope for is a kick arse opening and ending song.

Now that I think of it, I would like to see another opening or ending by Asian Kung Fu Generation ( they also did FMA's 4th opening and Naruto's 2nd opening) but I'll take what i can get.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Next week will be orgasmic ...
    ::Gets tissues ready::

Bleach 51 discussion.

Bleach rules, I like that Kenpachi didn't even take off his eye-patch.

Good work guys. I've been spoiled about two or three times just browsing this thread. The next person who spoils in an anime discussion thread will be given a temp ban.

This has nothing to do with Cal_kashi, by the way, I was just using him as a medium.

GotWoot Moderator
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Bleach 51 discussion.

There won't be a pause. This will air next week.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 51 discussion.

he was talking about if they would skip a week after the double ep., they might they might not. Guess we'll just have to wait and see

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 51 discussion.

Oh. Well, hopefully not.

Bleach 51 discussion.

Nice ep, though not what I was expecting. I wonder why Ken decided to abandon Soul Society all of a sudden? Does he want to fight Ichigo again that badly? And why rescue Chad and the others? Inoue seems to be helping him, but I don't think she'd do that if she knew he wanted to defeat Ichigo. Strange. Maybe he's finally found out his sword's name? Anyways, his fight should be cool, so I'm not complaining. Definately a nice place for a double episode. And the way they're going through buildings Soul Society will be rubble before thearc's over, lol.

Best line: "Sanity.... I don't recall ever having an annoying thing like that."

Bleach 51 discussion.

i cant wait i cant wait!!!!! *bouncing up and down* monitor falls off desk**

51 was hilarious!!!!!! ken owns ^^

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 51 discussion.

This episode was fucking marvelous, I'm going to have a hard time waiting for the next.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 51 discussion.

Zaraki owns!!!!

Bleach 51 discussion.

Just have a question ... Tossen is blind???

I just thought he wore those goggles to look cool (kinda like Ken with the bells and eyepatch). Or did I miss inteperate the "These blind eyes" line in this episode?

Bleach 51 discussion.

No, he's actually blind.

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Just have a question ... Tossen is blind???
    Yes

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Or did I miss inteperate the "These blind eyes" line in this episode?
    Let me translate

blind

Bleach 51 discussion.

yes, kenpachi is cool...

but please don't forget yachiru and her excellent harassing of people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    Laughed so much when she went into headbite mode!

Still gets lost too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    Too cute *nods*

Bleach 51 discussion.

Yachiru is so funny. I laughed so much when she nicknamed all of them.