Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 51 discussion.

Bleach 51 discussion.

Is he? I thought he was cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: heero
    Is he? I thought he was cool [img][/img]
    Yes, I like his flash stepping and all that but what he did with Rukia is unforgiveable.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 51 discussion.

I'm still waiting to pass judgment on Byakuya. We don't really know why he treats Rukia so badly, if he's taking orders from elsewhere, what the deal is with this "hisana' person and more. Besides, I love the baddies and his Shikai release is incredibly kickass!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: Jadugar

Yes, I like his flash stepping and all that but what he did with Rukia is unforgiveable.
    Ichigo will never forgive him, for that is his way as a Death God.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 51 discussion.

Jadugar beat me to it.. I was about to say... Ichigo's nindo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    I'm still waiting to pass judgment on Byakuya. We don't really know why he treats Rukia so badly, if he's taking orders from elsewhere, what the deal is with this "hisana' person and more. Besides, I love the baddies and his Shikai release is incredibly kickass!
    didnt hisana look identical to rukia....?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 51 discussion.

Yeah she sure does.... kinda creepy.....

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Bleach 51 discussion.

runs in the family, eh? scary if they all looked like that, yeah?*shivers*
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Bleach 51 discussion.

no, rukia was adopted into the kuchiki family by byakuya, probably because she looked so similar to hisana.

Bleach 51 discussion.

Or maybe Hisana has a sexual meaning, and Byakuya likes to call Rukia that secretly.

"Oh tentacle, how I regret your upcoming death"

Bleach 51 discussion.

or maybe rukia is a reincarnation of this hisana
    much like how ichigo apparently resembles "HIM"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Or maybe Hisana has a sexual meaning, and Byakuya likes to call Rukia that secretly.

"Oh tentacle, how I regret your upcoming death"
    OOO I like this theory =P

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: mage
    no, rukia was adopted into the kuchiki family by byakuya, probably because she looked so similar to hisana.
    Why was she adopted in the byakuya family in the first place? Byakuya family seems like a very famous and very known one. Why Rukia (not a very good shinigami) was adopted by byakuya family.

If they have explained it then I dont seem to remember it or is it yet to happen. Can someone explain.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    or maybe rukia is a reincarnation of this hisana
    much like how ichigo apparently resembles "HIM"
    I'm willing to bet that this is true.

But it still wouldn't explain why Byakuya is such a dick to Rukia.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Bleach 51 discussion.

Probably cuz she isn't Hisana

Bleach 51 discussion.

Twins perhaps.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 51 discussion.

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    Twins perhaps.
    I still feel that there's an un-addressed issue of reincarnation in Bleach. You have Kaien and Ichigo, now Rukia and this Hisana chick... We now Kaien's dead, and it seems that Hisana is as well... Now we have two people who look almost exactly like them... This is not a coincidence. I haven't read the manga so I can't say for sure (and it would be an evil spoiler if i did) but I'm going to bet that Hisana/Kaien's reincarnation (or something along the lines of reincarnation) will be a central theme in Bleach before its over.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach 51 discussion.

maybe rukia is byakuya's long lost sister from the living world? ie: byakuya, hisana, rukia are all siblings, and rukia was finally found.

Bleach 51 discussion.

WTF are you all talking about... that is rukia!! and hisana is a .. euhm nickname like you also don't call your gf by her name. now you see that he does have a heart..

Bleach 51 discussion.

You know, it could actually just be Rukia. She is is going to die that afternoon, and what we saw would be the set-up for her funeral. From what I remember of Japanses funerals there is often a picture of the person who died placed prominently in the room. Even if she was a lesser member of the family she would still rate a showy ceremony just because of the family's importance and power.

The "Hisana" comment is pretty cryptic. He could be referring to a person, a place, or anything really. It's interesting because he seemed to show some emotion when he said it, and Byakuya has been pretty cold to, well, everything so far. Maybe Hisana was the person who wanted Rukia in the family? Or Rukia was supposed to be used for some plot involving something called "Hisana" and now that's failed since she's getting executed? I expect they'll come back to this, but so far we've really got nothing to go on.