Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 161-206

One Piece 161-206

http://isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=5711511

Anyone know the wuality of these 3 groups? It's a 8gb file but I might get it and just download the up to date weekly releases by balf.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

One Piece 161-206

I think that the HK in their group names say enough of their quality...

One Piece 161-206

the hk groups has really bad and i mean bad subs

ty psj for this sig

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

One Piece 161-206

HK is BAD!! video, sound, subs, everything!! Definitely not worth the download.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

One Piece 161-206

Has any one seen BalF. Where are they subbing from, which episode and are they any better than HKs.

One Piece 161-206

Originally posted by: Deblas
    HK is BAD!! video, sound, subs, everything!! Definitely not worth the download.
    Your being too kind. HK should never have been subbing anything. All their subs
    got hit with an ugly stick. Not worth downloading at all.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

noah_drake

One Piece 161-206

balf sucks at translating. the only thing they got is quality of video and audio. that's it.
    they're timing is off and they mistranslate too many words.

i was looking into xeno and hell. but i think... that xeno just rips dvd's. that's what it looks like. lol. who knows if it's true but pretty close to it. as for hell... i haven't d/l'd any yet. they might be better. i'll have to wait and see.

One Piece 161-206

they are HK dvd rips, not worth your time... save yourself the trouble...

if you can't wait for Kaizoku to catch up, you are much better off reading the manga

One Piece 161-206

"Hell" sucks as well. Just wait for K-F to finish Skypiea then you can watch Gerusama's subs.

One Piece 161-206

Water 7 doesn't immediatly start when Skypeia ends. There is a whole other arc after Skypeia as well as two filler arcs. I'd give it about 1 or 2 years till K-F reaches Gerusama. Manga anyone?

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

One Piece 161-206

Originally posted by: Deblas
    Water 7 doesn't immediatly start when Skypeia ends. There is a whole other arc after Skypeia as well as two filler arcs. I'd give it about 1 or 2 years till K-F reaches Gerusama. Manga anyone?
    That sucks cause all I hear about is how awesome water 7 is and skypiea really seems boring. I'd only read the manga if I had no other choice since I tried reading the naruto manga(I might not act it but the fillers are kinda boring) and only made it like 3chapters into the next arc before I was bored of it, I still dunno how the people look after 3yrs.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

One Piece 161-206

Aeon you are right ther. Water 7 arc is where all the fun begins. I dont read OP manga and I didnt wanted to watch crappy subs but Gerusama was a ray of light. I wanted more OP.

After watching Arabista arc this currebt arc was too slow for me so I downloaded Gersuma episodes. They did a few filler episode and then water 7 arc starts.

Download Gerusama water 7 arc and watch it. You dont miss out on anything except a few minor details. I am watching K-F Skypiea and Gerusama's Water 7 arc at the same time. Its great.

Somehow manga dont get me that excited. I am used to hearing Luffy's voice.

One Piece 161-206

This is an example of the dialogue in the HK subs:

It's not really much of a spoiler. It just shows Enel. I'll link it anyway:
    http://img.photobucket.com/alb...s/HongKongBootlegs.jpg

One Piece 161-206

I watched all the xeno and hell subs and though they're pretty horrible you can still understand everything if you have som brains. It's totally worth watching them since the alternative is waiting two years for KF to catch up to GS.

@Deblas: That was a joke right? I couldn't maky any sence at all out of that dialogue.

One Piece 161-206

That was no joke. Thats how bad the subs are. Its barely understandable and the translation sucks.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

One Piece 161-206

Originally posted by: el_boss
    I watched all the xeno and hell subs and though they're pretty horrible you can still understand everything if you have som brains. It's totally worth watching them since the alternative is waiting two years for KF to catch up to GS.

@Deblas: That was a joke right? I couldn't maky any sence at all out of that dialogue.
    I agree with you, since I was having problems with mp4 I just said screw it and started watching after skypia. The names are off but understandable if you listen to them talk.

One Piece 161-206

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    That was no joke. Thats how bad the subs are. Its barely understandable and the translation sucks.
    But that wasn't even from the anime. I can assure you that the anime isn't that bad.

One Piece 161-206

I accually watched a couple of episodes of these subs. They may not be that bad, but there pretty close

One Piece 161-206

Haha. Yeah, they're exaggerating a little. It's still funny.

@el_boss- No, I can assure you that the sub is really bad. I've saw the HK subbed Skypiea. You can barely see the video sometimes (It's sometimes or to dark, or to light). The translation freakin sucks man!! I don't care if it's understandable in a way. I draw the line when "I ate the smoke smoke fruit" was translated into:

So no. My alternative is read the original manga instead of watching this crap. It's also good to find out the difference between the both.

One Piece 161-206

@Deblas: You must have gotten a wierd version of the HK subs, since there are no problems whatsoever with the video nor the audio. The only thing you could complain about could be that the video-quality is a little sub par, but that was hardly noticable in my opinion.

As I said before, it's worth watching them. The bad subs only go up to 205 after that the subs get better and when the Gerusama subs start they get even better than KF's.