Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

Bleach 52 One Hour Special RAW

That's why when someone in a show declares a fight to the death, it should be to the mother-loving bitter death. Characters keep coming back and regain even greater strength and all that BS is stale man. It's a sword fight, cut the motherfucker's head off if you have to, but make sure he surely can't stab you in the back some day down the road!
    In a show that spends half its time in the afterlife, you can pretty much garauntee to see some dead villain make a comeback eventually. Some living person who dies and then is even more powerful when he shows up in Soul Society.

lol Zaraki can probably survive a stab in the neck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Some living person who dies and then is even more powerful when he shows up in Soul Society.
    A n00b will always be a n00b, it doesnt matter if he in the SS or not.

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Yeah wtf was Tossen doing? He aimed for the body when he already locked all the senses? Dude wtf? You have a wide arse target that just begging to have you slice. But noooo you freeze everything just to poke him in the chest. -_-.
    If you are a man then you dont stab your opponent in the back. He was prbably aiming for his heart or lungs.

I still cant figure out how did Zaraki judged his previous attacks.

I've always thought of Zaraki judging Tousen's attacks by instinct. That's the only thing I can think of.

If not mistaken, they explained it better in the manga...

Zaraki simply waited till the tip of the sword touched him and then he quickly moved... it was a timing/reflects type of thing...

I dont read the manga. Was it like Lee's muscle memory.

I swear I saw Zaraki stopped one attack in mid-air. I deleted Bakakozou version, downloading Lunare otherwise I wouldhave checked that sword tip touching theory.

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    If not mistaken, they explained it better in the manga...

Zaraki simply waited till the tip of the sword touched him and then he quickly moved... it was a timing/reflects type of thing...
    Ah, that explanation. I was thinking about the time when Zaraki caught Tousen's sword in midair (pretty much Tousen's last attack in his bankai). Heck, it was in the open air when Zaraki caught it.

Yeah, that made almost no sense in the anime, but a lot of sense in the manga.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

he did say he was gonna catch it that time without getting hit...although he never said how he could do it

They explained it fine to me. As soon as the blade touches his flesh, he feels it and reacts, moving before the blade can cut into him. A couple of times it shows him moving just from the blade cutting through his clothes, the blade doesn't even make it to his skin.

He felt the movement on his clothes. What I was thinking of was when he caught the blade without it touching him at all.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Yep, from theory he feels it in his clothes and on the tip of his skin (the blade that is) and reacts accordingly. Then he says f it, I'll get stabbed and hold the blade just to look cool

Kepnachi is still not as cool as Kon though.

Originally posted by: Jadugar

If you are a man then you dont stab your opponent in the back. He was prbably aiming for his heart or lungs.

Your opponent just took your 2nd best attack and another captain' attack like they were nothing. You lock his senses. This move just cries for a head shot.

Tossen went overboard on the "justice" talk and looked like he wanted to punish kenpachi instead of just imobolizing him.

Its just bad stragetizing, but I also agree then Kenpachi probably could of surived an attack to the head.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Originally posted by: Kensee
    Yep, from theory he feels it in his clothes and on the tip of his skin (the blade that is) and reacts accordingly. Then he says f it, I'll get stabbed and hold the blade just to look cool

Kepnachi is still not as cool as Kon though.

Your opponent just took your 2nd best attack and another captain' attack like they were nothing. You lock his senses. This move just cries for a head shot.

Tossen went overboard on the "justice" talk and looked like he wanted to punish kenpachi instead of just imobolizing him.

Its just bad stragetizing, but I also agree then Kenpachi probably could of surived an attack to the head.

This makes sence as noone seems to die in this anime after being wounded to extremes, This is very interesting irony as the anime deals with death alot

I kind of didn't get how he judged it either....but i passed it of by just thinking that "something I'm missing is in the Manga".
    image fail!

If you are a man then you dont stab your opponent in the back.
    Yeah, real men make their opponents blind and deaf and then attack from the front.
    Totally different.

lol but he's blind too so I guess it makes it fair for him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Blind, but not deaf. Also, he's been trained to be an exceptional fighter despite his handicap.
    So it isn't fair in the least [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

What's the use of fighting "fair"? I fight to win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

The fox-headed guy was a little surprising. I thought this was a humans-only afterlife? Maybe he's a fox spirit or something? Or he could be cursed, I guess. Hopefully he could give Zaraki a little more of a challenge. Zaraki was cool, as usual. Very ADD though: "Interesting, fighting in darkeness" ten seconds later: "Ok, bored now, I want to slice people up"

I'm tempted to start a "Men of Bleach" thread just for some balance, but since I'd be the only one to post in it maybe not, lol.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Yeah, real men make their opponents blind and deaf and then attack from the front.
    Totally different.

No, real men just go back and change their original post like Terra.

...eh? The only thing I changed about that post is the layout, since I put one of the lines too high up. I don't get your point.

@Mae: CREATE IT! I promise to post in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Mae
    What's the use of fighting "fair"? I fight to win [img][/img]

The fox-headed guy was a little surprising. I thought this was a humans-only afterlife? Maybe he's a fox spirit or something? Or he could be cursed, I guess. Hopefully he could give Zaraki a little more of a challenge. Zaraki was cool, as usual. Very ADD though: "Interesting, fighting in darkeness" ten seconds later: "Ok, bored now, I want to slice people up"

I'm tempted to start a "Men of Bleach" thread just for some balance, but since I'd be the only one to post in it maybe not, lol.
    Yenno seriously, I was considering starting a "Men of Bleach" Thread just cause I thought it was unfair for the laides. Yenno ya'll need love and to swoon too right? =D think I should do it? I'll post in it too =D.